Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    ReadyToLift2019 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReadyToLift2019 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReadyToLift2019 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReadyToLift2019 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReadyToLift2019 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReadyToLift2019 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReadyToLift2019 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReadyToLift2019 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReadyToLift2019 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReadyToLift2019 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReadyToLift2019 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Quality thread.

Since all of you phaggots are clearly fuked (I’m LT married, aesthetic enough and keep her from all forms of SM so jakes on u) why don’t you all start snatching up trainable high wage fatties with 8/10+ faces and train them into submission and into 125lb status srs? Seems like your next best move to me.

Either that or you all can start banging each other, I doubt you have any other options.

Remember to stock up on cocoa butter so you can keep those stretch marks to a minimum as you dewhale her
    * Lift & Misc *

l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was posting about how regular sloots with tinder probably bang 5-10 guys a week conservatively and miscers were crying. Here's your proof phaggots.

Edit: And if you think that some of them don't bang multiple in a day, I have some bad fuking news.....
    Last edited by l2ambo; 12-13-2019 at 02:32 PM.
    "Movin' ahead so life won't pass me by."

ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by l2ambo View Post
    I was posting about how regular sloots with tinder probably bang 5-10 guys a week conservatively and miscers were crying. Here's your proof phaggots.
    The entire world would be monster MOAB tomahawk red pilled overnight if people really knew how lopsided it is. Not sure if we're ready for that.

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tomohokk View Post
    Bro, women naturally go for men with resources. It's written in biology. If you lose your job and get flat broke, that same legitimate quality gf will think twice about being on your side. This is why you do you and not invest into dem sloots with your heart and soul. Don't pay them anything more than they're worth.

And trust that, I'm aesthetic as fuark.
    not disagreeing with you, just saying there is more to it

equalize everything and then add in aesthetics/looks to one and not the other then the choice becomes clear

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by l2ambo View Post

Edit: And if you think that some of them don't bang multiple in a day, I have some bad fuking news.....
    you know how guys play videogames, but when u ask a sloot what she does to pass time, she says she likes tv shows? but then when u ask her about the shows she watches, she can't really tell u anything that happened?

u know why bro?

yea u know why

jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LooksMaximus View Post
    And recently "treating her like chit" just means that I gave her an ultimatum: either I can use tinder and have two tinder dates at my ("our" -- she lives with me) place a month or we're breaking up. So when I have a tinder date I text her at work "don't come home before 11 pm".
    bro what the phuck am i reading lmao
    be a lot cooler if you did

lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol
    Originally Posted by Tomohokk View Post
    Bro, women naturally go for men with resources. It's written in biology. If you lose your job and get flat broke, that same legitimate quality gf will think twice about being on your side. This is why you do you and not invest into dem sloots with your heart and soul. Don't pay them anything more than they're worth.

And trust that, I'm aesthetic as fuark.
    yeah... this is how you know someone never experienced that face life

imagine actually thinking being aesthetic will keep girls from leaving you lmao

LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by inthox View Post
    we both know that was not what im sayin.

case closed then i guess.
    You're basically saying that online dating sucks for men and cold approaching is the way to go.

Well I'm 36 and reasonably good looking and let me tell you... you have no idea how many women I've cold approached (street, park, shop, no bars/clubs) in my life before I discovered online dating (namely Badoo then Tinder). I don't even know. Hundreds. At least 250-300. And believe me a lot of them were sending seemingly clear IOIs before I approached them. I was in my late 20s/early 30s at the time.

The results?

A chit ton of rejections, countless unproductive dates, ghosting, being stood up, etc
    vs
    the bangs: a 17-year-old 8/10 (15 is legal here), 25-year-old 7.5/10, 27-year-old 8/10, 22-year-old 8/10, a 23-year-old 7/10, a 25-year-old 7/10 and my present GF. I think that's it. Yeah the quality of the sloots was pretty high but goddamn it was so much effort. The game just wasn't worth the candle if you're a sociopathic coomer only looking to coom.

Then I discovered Tinder three years ago and the sloots just started pouring in, messaging first, coming straight to my place (meaning I pick them up at the nearby tram stop and we head over to my pad).

I had this 21-year-old at my place giving her the facialabuse treatment literally a few days after I first installed Tinder:

imgur.c0m/a/43b9xxI ("com" for "c0m")

And many others that I have saved in my folders for when I'm old and want to reminisce about the "glory days".

You simply don't get that kind of convenience and conversion rate with cold approaching. Or at least I didn't and I'm the dude in my avi.

Granted now the Tinder game is harder even if you look good but as I've already shown in this thread with screenshots the sloots are still pouring in, albeit they're 30+. But you know what if it took that much goddamn effort to bang a handful of young girls by cold approaching back when I was significantly younger and a lot of sloots still didn't have smartphones then I don't see the results being any better now that I'm pushing 40 and sloots are connected 24/7 to the crack cocaine that is social media.

With all of that said, my real "glory days" will always be back when I was a whoremonger. Nothing beats the sheer practicality, pleasure and adrenaline of P4P if you're confident, not too old, look good and the talent is young, attractive and submissive (or you can be as old and ugly as you want if you're a millionaire and you'll still get your hairy smelly ass diligently tongue punched by beautiful young sloots). Unfortunately social media has destroyed P4P for the plebs in this country as well. JFL.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're basically saying that online dating sucks for men and cold approaching is the way to go.

Well I'm 36 and reasonably good looking and let me tell you... you have no idea how many women I've cold approached (street, park, shop, no bars/clubs) in my life before I discovered online dating (namely Badoo then Tinder). I don't even know. Hundreds. At least 250-300. And believe me a lot of them were sending seemingly clear IOIs before I approached them. I was in my late 20s/early 30s at the time.

The results?

A chit ton of rejections, countless unproductive dates, ghosting, being stood up, etc
    vs
    the bangs: a 17-year-old 8/10 (15 is legal here), 25-year-old 7.5/10, 27-year-old 8/10, 22-year-old 8/10, a 23-year-old 7/10, a 25-year-old 7/10 and my present GF. I think that's it. Yeah the quality of the sloots was pretty high but goddamn it was so much effort. The game just wasn't worth the candle if you're a sociopathic coomer only looking to coom.

Then I discovered Tinder three years ago and the sloots just started pouring in, messaging first, coming straight to my place (meaning I pick them up at the nearby tram stop and we head over to my pad).

I had this 21-year-old at my place giving her the facialabuse treatment literally a few days after I first installed Tinder:

imgur.c0m/a/43b9xxI ("com" for "c0m")

And many others that I have saved in my folders for when I'm old and want to reminisce about the "glory days".

You simply don't get that kind of convenience and conversion rate with cold approaching. Or at least I didn't and I'm the dude in my avi.

Granted now the Tinder game is harder even if you look good but as I've already shown in this thread with screenshots the sloots are still pouring in, albeit they're 30+. But you know what if it took that much goddamn effort to bang a handful of young girls by cold approaching back when I was significantly younger and a lot of sloots still didn't have smartphones then I don't see the results being any better now that I'm pushing 40 and sloots are connected 24/7 to the crack cocaine that is social media.

With all of that said, my real "glory days" will always be back when I was a whoremonger. Nothing beats the sheer practicality, pleasure and adrenaline of P4P if you're confident, not too old, look good and the talent is young, attractive and submissive (or you can be as old and ugly as you want if you're a millionaire and you'll still get your hairy smelly ass diligently tongue punched by beautiful young sloots). Unfortunately social media has destroyed P4P for the plebs in this country as well. JFL.
    You have intimacy problems, and you're trying to fix them with hypersexuality. You're going to die a very lonely, depressed old man.

KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2020 gona be a hell of a ride

bobbyseasons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bobbyseasons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bobbyseasons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bobbyseasons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bobbyseasons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bobbyseasons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bobbyseasons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bobbyseasons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bobbyseasons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bobbyseasons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bobbyseasons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Arrow

I registered to say kudos to OP for the thoughts and post. Queestion though

i.imgur.c0m/0kyH1bc.jpg (replace "c0m" with "com")

she looks better than any of the girls you posted. YOU sure you don't just tell her and us that to keep her value low enough that you run ****? Which makes sense.

I've had a chic with a similar bodie, fuking nice ya know, and I've devalued her in the past to break the same insecurity. I can objecitvely say with the exception of Maybe Jennifer or Jessica's fat ass 32 your GF/Wife looks much better. Unless there's something really wrong with the face. Plus she sucks and ****s for 5 years,

and I'm guessing, she... CAN:T date and **** on the side like you can? Has she asked you if you **** these girls? Or use a condom? How do you even respond?
    I'm very curious.

Also wow lol no kids and no meeting parents from the get go and she said fine?? And... what? you'll change your mind at some point?
    She stayed just for the dick? Just for your dick?

How do you? I mean i've seen girls so void and empty without their obsession (looks like you make it you), but i'm just confirming, you can tell her you're slagging these girls every week and you also tell her she can't and she's all yours.

Also ya, I totes think you understand she's hoot ****. but you can't let her know that (up to you). IMO she does look thinner nicer, smoother, better ass, younger, and the committmen thing of years is sexy (you just explained how wild and ****ed up monogamy is almost impossible), so ya.

But at the same time I don't want you to get walked all over. And ya, that's a real mind****. Do answer bro. thanks for the thoughts. If I was 6'1, i'd work out a bunch. But i'm 5'8 so, I'm not sure what I'll do. But I do at least know and see there's hella room for growth for a man. And ya, men are jumping to pluto and back for pussy. So, I'll never quit improving. If I can make my life a bit easier.

LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    You have intimacy problems, and you're trying to fix them with hypersexuality. You're going to die a very lonely, depressed old man.
    I'd be a lot more depressed if I spent my entire life masturbating and/or banging one or two broads, believe you me, buddeh.

Originally Posted by bobbyseasons View Post
    I registered to say kudos to OP for the thoughts and post. Queestion though

i.imgur.c0m/0kyH1bc.jpg (replace "c0m" with "com")

she looks better than any of the girls you posted. YOU sure you don't just tell her and us that to keep her value low enough that you run ****? Which makes sense.

I've had a chic with a similar bodie, fuking nice ya know, and I've devalued her in the past to break the same insecurity. I can objecitvely say with the exception of Maybe Jennifer or Jessica's fat ass 32 your GF/Wife looks much better. Unless there's something really wrong with the face. Plus she sucks and ****s for 5 years,
    Her body is great especially from the hips to the feet and I tell her that all the time. Exactly my type. Great smooth skin too. I love short stocky girls with narrow hips, big asses, thick calves and sexy small feet. That and her agreeable character are the only reasons I'm still with her.

But face-wise she's average. Looks kinda goofy. I also strongly prefer natural brunettes with big dark meaty kunts. Maybe some guys would rate her a 7 but I don't. Influenced by the PSL community I've become very conservative with my ratings.

and I'm guessing, she... CAN:T date and **** on the side like you can? Has she asked you if you **** these girls? Or use a condom? How do you even respond?
    I'm very curious.
    No, she can't meet with anyone of course. Three years ago she was so addicted to the sex and squirting (she hasn't squirted ever since she moved in with me and saw how I spend my free time JFL) that she put up with a semi-open relationship and me fooking other sloots.

Now the agreement is that I can have two dates a month at my/our place but I promised her that there would be nothing more than kissing. I had to give her some plausible deniability so that she can preserve some self-dignity. Either way like I already wrote recently I'm not really taking advantage of the deal because I'm simply too lazy and my libido isn't that high this time of the year. Maybe if something short and stocky came along but all the candidates right now are tall and/or thin. She drains my balls a few times a week, I masturbate here and there and that seems to be enough to keep me behaving unless some nice young sugar baby sloot answers one of my ads.

Also wow lol no kids and no meeting parents from the get go and she said fine?? And... what? you'll change your mind at some point?
    She stayed just for the dick? Just for your dick?
    I approached her when she was relatively young (23), vulnerable (on the rebound) and overweight (140lbs at 5'4.5). She saw how women were flirting with me when I was with her and that turned her on even more. I was experiencing a dryspell so she became my fook buddy and she was trying so hard to please me and be with me that eventually she succeeded. And here we are five years later going strong.

In addition to all the squirting orgasms she experienced with me, I also did one really nasty thing to her (much nastier than rimming and A2M just to give you an idea) to punish her for a transgression and she said that I took her soul at that point.

I'm not afraid of losing her. I'd be delighted if she met a good hardworking family-oriented man. I'm just a sociopathic coomer going nowhere in life. As long as I get to sniff some puss, ass and feet and coom from time to time, I'm content. Maybe one day she'll feel that maternity instinct kick in strongly, but she's been on birth control non-stop for five years so who knows what kind of side effects that could have on a woman's fertility and psyche.

How do you? I mean i've seen girls so void and empty without their obsession (looks like you make it you), but i'm just confirming, you can tell her you're slagging these girls every week and you also tell her she can't and she's all yours.

Also ya, I totes think you understand she's hoot ****. but you can't let her know that (up to you). IMO she does look thinner nicer, smoother, better ass, younger, and the committmen thing of years is sexy (you just explained how wild and ****ed up monogamy is almost impossible), so ya.

But at the same time I don't want you to get walked all over. And ya, that's a real mind****. Do answer bro. thanks for the thoughts. If I was 6'1, i'd work out a bunch. But i'm 5'8 so, I'm not sure what I'll do. But I do at least know and see there's hella room for growth for a man. And ya, men are jumping to pluto and back for pussy. So, I'll never quit improving. If I can make my life a bit easier.
    Being 5'8 sucks but never stop looksmaxxing and being the best version of you. The better you look externally, the stronger you become internally, the more options you have, the more you don't give a fook.

I have a strong abundance mentality and DGAF attitude and she feels that. It also helps that I'm a sociopath who prefers being alone. And she feels that too. I don't need a woman's company or commitment. At all. I just want to coom and get on with my other interests.

Tyroneonahorse is not very well liked. (-100) Tyroneonahorse is not very well liked. (-100) Tyroneonahorse is not very well liked. (-100) Tyroneonahorse is not very well liked. (-100) Tyroneonahorse is not very well liked. (-100) Tyroneonahorse is not very well liked. (-100) Tyroneonahorse is not very well liked. (-100) Tyroneonahorse is not very well liked. (-100) Tyroneonahorse is not very well liked. (-100) Tyroneonahorse is not very well liked. (-100) Tyroneonahorse is not very well liked. (-100)
    repped!

DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lolXlol View Post
    yeah... this is how you know someone never experienced that face life

imagine actually thinking being aesthetic will keep girls from leaving you lmao
    They won't. I know a 6'4 TurboChad who can't get hot girls and even low quality women (older, not the hottest younger ones) just FWB him because he's getting fired from jobs and lives with parents at age 26 with no degree. Girls from ages 20-50 with various sizes and ethnicities drop him as a bf because they have to pay for everything when they go out.

katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have a strong abundance mentality and DGAF attitude and she feels that. It also helps that I'm a sociopath who prefers being alone. And she feels that too. I don't need a woman's company or commitment. At all. I just want to coom and get on with my other interests.
    Congrats on self-awareness. I've read that while sociopaths don't have strong emotional bonds they usually have relationships based on loyalty and respect. Myth or just does not apply with your live in? Have you straight up identified as a path to her?
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    It's all cyclical.

Hookup culture isn't fulfilling for women either. It's not any more fulfilling than looking at porn is for guys, sure it's visually stimulating and fun in the moment, but in the long run it leaves you feeling hollow.

All it takes is 5-10 viral videos about women who have ridden the cock carousel TRULY as in women who are going through it in the last 10 years and the collective consciousness picks it up and it's GG hookup culture, women begin to have morals again, everything ebbs and flows, politics, societies and moralities (see Weimer republic Germany before Hitler came ot power).

And this is a statistical inevitability, don't believe me? See all the videos bashing social media and how popular they are among EVERYONE, young and old, woman and man etc etc. This would absolutely not be the case 10 years ago and people would think of you as a weirdo for it.

It's the same thing with porn and hookup culture. Humans try things out, when they don't work out, they learn and recalibrate. If hookup culture was so fun, women would do it sober, they need to be ****ed up because deep down they know it's not getting them anywhere. Same thing with men watching porn, they are intoxicated by their lust, afterwards you definitely don't feel great about it, you might feel ambivalent, but there is certainly no pride and the more you do it, the worse you begin to feel about it.

This stuff becomes common knowledge and common knowledge among younger generations and they'll avoid it or do it to a lesser extent, until equilibrium is reached.
    i always thought of this

women ahve heaps of options but don't they get sick of being pumped and dumped nad just hooking up all the time etc?

do people actually like doing this deep down?

Pillaging and Rummaging theparttimenerd's Avatar
    theparttimenerd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theparttimenerd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theparttimenerd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theparttimenerd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theparttimenerd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theparttimenerd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theparttimenerd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theparttimenerd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theparttimenerd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theparttimenerd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theparttimenerd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Women living life in cruise control
    *drinks breast milk crew* *boob connoisseur crew* *trades turned into long term investments for 2020 crew* *Death metal crew* *manlet crew* *spiritually 6'2 crew* *electrician master race crew*

Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why would they dislike her

inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its not really cold approaching if she looks at you back with a smile. that is a ****ing invitation. u'd be stupid to not act on it and from there on its pretty much all in ur hands. im not cold approaching in the classic kind of way, i think its a waste of time.

see its all cool if tinder works for you, but ur talking in absolutes. its ONE way to go, not THE only way. for me personally tinder sucked ass and that was during my supposedly "prime" years. started getting out there actively approaching and thats when the results came in. sure it sucked at first, but i can assure anyone that attraction in the real world is less about having looks, money, career, or stupid luxury hotel pics on insta and more about being masculine. as i said women simply dont see if ur a rich or poor dude, the only indicator they have to determine if ur fit for reproduction is the way you carry urself. if u play ur cards right she HAS to assume that ur a valuable male. theres simply no other choice. attaraction is not a choice, its a feeling u as a man can create inside a woman. but very few men will ever be able to do this in their life, let alone understand this concept.

ive had so many women tell me how theyve been completely turned off by their "chad" dates on tinder, because those guys acted like ****ing simps. it works the other way too. u can have all the looks in the world, if ur not masculine and act like a bitch, a feminine woman will reject u regardless in the end.

so again, cool that it works for you im really happy. but to say that u HAVE to have certain stuff in order to attract a female is simply not true. most guys already have all they need but theyll stay losers & bitches al their lifes, chasing after external factors like money that wont change a god damned thing about their dating life.

savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    does she have nice feet at least

MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Repped for video commentary lols , and not frauding like the majority of the Misc
    Asteroid 2020

DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PrepaidExpress View Post
    i always thought of this

women ahve heaps of options but don't they get sick of being pumped and dumped nad just hooking up all the time etc?

do people actually like doing this deep down?
    No, studies show that this messes with their brain and can cause mental illnesses.

Many hope they can lock down Chad, but Chad pumps and dumps them.

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No idea what a coomer is but op seems pretty genuine and knows what he wants so fair play to him
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    Truth bomb crew
    Most accurate rater on the misc crew
    Deliverer of bad news crew

infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cuck cuck cuck, what do we have here
    Did I mention I think about you when I'm benchin' - ICE CUBE

Registered User Vindicator32000's Avatar
    Vindicator32000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vindicator32000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vindicator32000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vindicator32000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vindicator32000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vindicator32000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vindicator32000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vindicator32000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vindicator32000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vindicator32000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vindicator32000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is depressing. There must still be some women out there who don't use online dating and find the whole system repulsive though, right? Maybe there's still hope for us average dudes.

l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    you know how guys play videogames, but when u ask a sloot what she does to pass time, she says she likes tv shows? but then when u ask her about the shows she watches, she can't really tell u anything that happened?

u know why bro?

yea u know why
    ayyyyyy lol
    "Movin' ahead so life won't pass me by."

bobbyseasons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bobbyseasons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bobbyseasons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bobbyseasons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bobbyseasons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bobbyseasons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bobbyseasons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bobbyseasons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bobbyseasons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bobbyseasons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bobbyseasons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    do brunettes have darker ****s or something?

lol so 3 years IN she found out you were fookiing other sluts? You'd deny it before? I'm confused. (I am so aware you can mentally be 100 or close to honest with a chic and jedi mind trick even a "you've been cheating for 3 years?" argument). So I'm just curious why the fuk she was just like "*sigh* okay. keep doing it") after 3 years of thinking you were faithful.

Also, what stopped the squirts? Her seeing you spend your free time on Tinder looking at other girls? Or her seeing you spend your free time being around the house, internet, playing video games, being normal? (you're gonna say both but please go into detail lol).

Let's see, I'll just keep asking don't get offended.
    she's not allowed to meet anyone. >> you mean like, you restrict her from going out and seeing guy-friends? Oooh, bit extreme. I get it, if you want it, and that's the lair she lives in. I'd be a little worried if that's the case, that she isn't for sure- doing some side-dicking. She'll go nuts waiting around he house legs crossed over her nice back waiting at home on the ipad waiting to suck your dick, bruu. I gotta imagine if I was her, I would take a long work shift and go suck some other dick too.

Being 5'8 sucks ya sure but it is what it is. It's all relative anyways. IMO your GF looks better (can't see the face), and the bait you get on TINDER are actually way less attractive than you, but that's typically how things work. Also, i'm 5'8 but my last chic was 5'11 and same body as your girl, and I'm guessing a better face. Natural brunnete too, but died blonde like I love. I don't know if her meets were darker or thicker, Guess I'll have to appreciate that at another time. But ya, I don't stop maximiizing, and I hope to strike gold a few more times before I settle down with an attractive friend or something. You can keep cooming, but that's a lonely life,
    and the benefits of getting married at some point. Also, if my last chic was an indicator, hot yes, wifey material for decades? No. The Biii will run anxiety and want to break up on a tuesday. It's too much maintenance lol.

Sounds like she tried real hard to please you from the beginning. She mentally has seen you as the better. I'm just seeing the final pic of her, and she looks great in that,
    but if she started 140lbs and 5.45, I guess you primmed her. I'd be worried she aint squirtin no more, but as you said you kind of want her to move on. I wish ya luck and I hope you have an end game.

I'm trying to maxximize myself and see what else is possible at my height -- I ant getting taller and life's a blessing anyways ya. I've seen (lol heard of), people shorter get their way, so life works here too. I would personally scoff at a girl who's 5.45 and 140lbs, so It's not like I gotta really lower standards either. Sometimes (I've yet) to take myself seriously around an 8 or 9 or 10 tho (i'm using your standards). I don't think i wanna put up with a model. or can.. Your chics body type with a B or higher face is MORE than a good lay and **** and LTR. and goals. If I can actually keep going with where I left off, I'd be pleased with myself.

kudos mate. You think some of the tinder girls you posted look better than your chic? Or have a better body type (for you)?

I would love and the world would love more sexy leggs spread pics of your girl. She's fine bro. Be happy she stuck with ya for so long. I hope she lost the weight early on your relationship. Were you the guy that got her in the gym and primed her? That's crazy.

So much work us men put in. I'd think about taking some socializing classes and finding a real mate tho man.. you can't keep slagging for life. There's gotta be a crazy person in female form that would like being in your company. Y'all can rent the same house. And slag other people. But you can at least die together. that's marriage.
    Last edited by bobbyseasons; 12-14-2019 at 04:11 AM.

doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not reading this gay thread, but you betas need to take your game to Eastern Europe.

TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    water is wet and op is a cuck. big news.
    I laugh I rep crew
    always picks 5 crew
    LTC and proud.
    No teddies, small ass and wide shoulders.

RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I also did one really nasty thing to her (much nastier than rimming and A2M just to give you an idea) to punish her for a transgression and she said that I took her soul at that point.
    the hell did you do?

contact my Prime Minister i would love to know more
    Samsbolton - 43 years of age: