Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brieliever View Post
    got a froyo date ironed out for thursday from insta girl. all from going for the rejection. the power is within us brahs
    So you just slid into a random girls DM?

ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In until (if) I get a gf. Will probably be very noticeable in this small town (not Vegas, can’t change location FUK) after the year is through. Infamy.
    Bulgarian Split Squat Crew
    Still say P H A G G O T Crew
    No Fap Crew 2013
    Fap Crew 2015
    Neg anyone that responds to AutismSpeaks or DustinTheMan Crew

Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So what did you do after the first week? Go for 200?

brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by billclintonnn View Post
    So you just slid into a random girls DM?
    no she followed me first then i slidded into the dms
    **pees sitting down to avoid splashback crew

**affecting image crew

brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Roldz View Post
    So what did you do after the first week? Go for 200?
    still on rejection 2.

could have approached a cutie today walkin' down the street from the post office. she war mirin'. fuark brahs. be fearless brahs C:

**affecting image crew

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cobra Kai never dies!

that's it. every girl who gives me a healthy dose of ioi's and who i come across in my daily life will get hit on by moi. not going to run into a cafe if a girl is mirin from behind the window pane, but if theres a girl standing still while i walk down the road:game on. phuark just gonna start living like the fresh prince of bel air. keeping it light hearted and having fun.

Last edited by brieliever; 12-21-2019 at 02:45 AM.

**affecting image crew

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that's it. every girl who gives me a healthy dose of ioi's and who i come across in my daily life will get hit on by moi. not going to run into a cafe if a girl is mirin from behind the window pane, but if theres a girl standing still while i walk down the road:game on. phuark just gonna start living like the fresh prince of bel air. keeping it light hearted and having fun.
    Just cos a girl looks at you doesn't mean she's into you dude
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    8.5/10 wife or bust crew
    Deliverer of bad news crew

Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ShakeBrah View Post
    In until (if) I get a gf. Will probably be very noticeable in this small town (not Vegas, can’t change location FUK) after the year is through. Infamy.
    Same boat brah. I see the same 30 people everytime i go out.

Went to the laundry this hot brunette was there in yoga pants. Noticed me. She walked up to the broken machine beside me and mentioned it was broken like talking to herself. I knew this was a ploy to talk to me.

(She was literally standing by a working machine when I walked in what sense did it make for her to do that?)

I said “yeah that ones always breaking” we laughed a bit and that was it..

Kicking myself for not saying how are you or something.. That ass looked so good in those yoga pants.. Just HNNNG

Really going to get on this all year. Small talk can take you so far
    Last edited by Basiliskboy; 12-20-2019 at 11:52 PM.

tried to lure her to my empty apt for the holiday break lol. offered to get ice cream. she wasn't biting. says shed be down for a coffee next. i just want to sugar!

**affecting image crew

BigDikLarry is not very helpful. (-500) BigDikLarry is not very helpful. (-500) BigDikLarry is not very helpful. (-500) BigDikLarry is not very helpful. (-500) BigDikLarry is not very helpful. (-500) BigDikLarry is not very helpful. (-500) BigDikLarry is not very helpful. (-500) BigDikLarry is not very helpful. (-500) BigDikLarry is not very helpful. (-500) BigDikLarry is not very helpful. (-500) BigDikLarry is not very helpful. (-500)
    Try to fuk'em on the spot(Bathroom, Your car, etc...). Thats the only way your gonna get sum doing cold approach. If your not a Chad.

update. no new leads. froyo girl messaged me wishing me happy holidays. sweet thing.

**affecting image crew

jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    update. no new leads. froyo girl messaged me wishing me happy holidays. sweet thing.
    I applaud what you're doing. Best of luck man. Remember to dress well while you're at it as it shows interest.
    “With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."

booting up the old pick up jobs

**affecting image crew

booting up the old pick up jobs
    whose with me

**affecting image crew

stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    whose with me
    Told a girl I'm tired due to seasonal allergies. She told me blowjobs are a great cure and gave me a wink. I pretended like I didn't get her subtle cues and instead argued about the validity of her statement. She got flustered trying to argue her point and moved on.

I hope my story will encourage you to NOT do what you're doing.