Jpass992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Calorie Calculator

For the first time in a long time, this week my weight loss has stalled, despite being in a deficit. I've been tracking my macros everyday, and I've been consistently under 1,500 a day. To give a little background information I am 27, 5 ft 5, 131.5 lbs.

I'm inputting my data into the bodybuilding.com calorie calculator, which I've used all this time to help gauge how many calories I need per day. However, I am slightly confused at my activity level. I'm not sure if I should select Lightly Active or Moderately active.

As per my current schedule, I weight train M/TH/Fri, and legs on Tues/Sat. I do abs M-Sat. I perform cardio everyday Sun-Sat, swimming a mix of 10-13 laps back and forth, and run on the treadmill for 35.5 minutes a day, speed going from 5.3 up to 7.0, sometimes up to 8.0.

My diet is extremely clean, consisting of chicken, ground beef, steak, vegetables (green pepper, red pepper, jalepano, carrots, garlic, potatoes, sweet potatoes), fruits (bananas, apples, blueberries, strawberries) , oatmeal,peanut butter, protein powder, milk (as an ingredient to my homemade protein bars), along with ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese, smart balance. The only type of sugar I use during the week is a swerve 0 cal brown sugar which I add to a modified peanut butter cookie recipe. I only prepare my meals at home, and I virtually never eat out. The only time I eat an unhealthy dessert is on Sunday night.

I'm at 11% body fat, and my goal is to lose another 5-10 lbs to get down to 8% body fat.

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Too much cardio, IMO.

If you are spending 35 minutes a day on the treadmill and lifting 6 days a week and only eating 1500 calories you are vastly under eating, even for a cut.

I would try 1800 a day, cut the cardio down to walking if any at all.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's completely normal not to show a scale loss every single week. There's absolutely no reason to think there's anything wrong as far as how much you're eating for weight loss.

However, I do have to ask why you're trying to get to such a low body fat percentage.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Woah cool your jets. Take a breath and relax. How has your fatloss gone? What is the weight loss over what timeframe? Are you sure you need to lose more?
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spradish View Post
    It's completely normal not to show a scale loss every single week. There's absolutely no reason to think there's anything wrong as far as how much you're eating for weight loss.

However, I do have to ask why you're trying to get to such a low body fat percentage.
    this. i'd also like to point out that the calculators are just estimates and everybody (get it? every body, haha) has a different metabolism. maybe it's just me but that's a lot of irrelevant information OP. keep going for a week or two and see if you start losing weight again, chances are it probably hasn't actually stalled