Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You can "fake it till you make it" all day but...

People...assuming if they have known you for a few years, or your lifetime ? They know your situation lmao. Noticed a few of my buddies were post thing "whats something I'd never post" or etc type status on a few social media platforms. I did the same. Literally 2 women, all in LTRs, were like "a relationship status", and several girls liked that ****. Can't lie that I didnt feel a certain type of way about that.

Even if you dont talk about it...people notice...and honestly I'd argue in a social circle this can hurt you. Women just like men talk. Definitely been ghosted in the past after saying I have had a titled LTR in almost 5 years. And often times women will ask around in their social circle. Sure if your LMS to her is up there you can jump that hurdle but if your LMS was up there you wouldnt be having this issue in the first place.

This isnt a pity party or etc, but simply saying people notice things, and not dating people for extended amounts of times can possibly affect peoples opinion of perception of you.

Pls stay woke bois. Pls.

EDIT : You can fake it all day, act confident, and etc, but your family, bros, women that now you, and people within your social circle will realize that after years, and years, and years that you seemingly don't "date".
    Last edited by otakutrevan; 12-10-2019 at 10:21 PM.
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    *Libertarian & Western Value Brah*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Where are the misc cryptographers to decipher what OP just dropped here.
    Hoistin' heavy-ass s**t since 2006.
    Hoist to get'em moist crew.
    Raw hoister crew.

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don’t really understand what you are trying to say.

Power and the money. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I only had people think that of me in high school; even when I wasn't getting much success when I was in my earlier 20s, most people assumed I was getting laid or at least at minimum had a gf. Granted my social circle was limited but no one ever asked me "So when was the last time you got laid?" or "How come you never talk about having a gf?".

Can't really relate tbh especially the way I look now and me having more success nowadays and my expanded social circle.

P.S. fake til you make it can and does work; it may not work for YOU but it does work.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Wish I Could Change My Username Crew

Believer in Direct Game

Height: 6'3''

Current weight: 236.2

Recreational Lifter

300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    I don’t really understand what you are trying to say.
    This. But I think he's saying you can't fake it if you got a social circle, because people notice.
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cliffs / Translation

Op posted a social media status about "what posted would make yall think something is off"
    A girl said "you posting a in a relationship status"
    It got bookoo likes from alot of girls I know personally
    Ive never explained my dating history or etc to these women
    Essentially these women have noticed I've never had a GF, or only a single one
    They are all aware of this even purely from viewing me
    You can "fake it" all day but most people that know you probably realize you're a average frustrated chump
    Stay woke and postive
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    I only had people think that of me in high school; even when I wasn't getting much success when I was in my earlier 20s, most people assumed I was getting laid or at least at minimum had a gf. Granted my social circle was limited but no one ever asked me "So when was the last time you got laid?" or "How come you never talk about having a gf?".

Can't really relate tbh especially the way I look now and me having more success nowadays and my expanded social circle.

P.S. fake til you make it can and does work; it may not work for YOU but it does work.
    Glad people assume you slay. However many of these people I worked with for years or were directly connected to. Sometime I think about getting mega yolked and just not talking much at all. There was a scooby doo episode, and this yolked Native America literally had RBF 24/7 just so people would think he was a hard ass, but in reality he liked to pick flowers. However if he showed that too people they would try to clown him

Most people imo are petty and just on autopilot socially.
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    I honestly don’t even really care what people think of me. I treat people well so that’s all that matters.

Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    I honestly don’t even really care what people think of me. I treat people well so that’s all that matters.
    Respect. I try to do the same, but man...often times I'm in these social interactions and people will insult you directly and pretend it was in jest.

I've recently had an awakening if you will mentally, but that still makes dealing with people hard sometimes. Idk. Taking the moral high ground and pretending I don't care about the outright disrespectful stuff I hear people say sometimes just isnt for me.
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's time to get off social media...
    I use love as a weapon

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Glad people assume you slay. However many of these people I worked with for years or were directly connected to. Sometime I think about getting mega yolked and just not talking much at all. There was a scooby doo episode, and this yolked Native America literally had RBF 24/7 just so people would think he was a hard ass, but in reality he liked to pick flowers. However if he showed that too people they would try to clown him

Most people imo are petty and just on autopilot socially.
    Don't you have pictures of you with girls that you can show people irl so they can stfu?

Idk....I thought people stopped caring about if people were getting laid or not once they got to their early-mid 20s. I've met several people who I knew weren't getting laid even though they never told me directly but I never once asked them about it til they brought it up.

I mean I can kinda see your point with having a large social circle but honestly it's really none of anyone's business. If people are gonna make fun of you cause you don't get laid often then I think it's time to get new friends.

Now if these are girls then that's normal but other men? Why do they care?
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Believer in Direct Game

Recreational Lifter

Respect. I try to do the same, but man...often times I'm in these social interactions and people will insult you directly and pretend it was in jest.

I've recently had an awakening if you will mentally, but that still makes dealing with people hard sometimes. Idk. Taking the moral high ground and pretending I don't care about the outright disrespectful stuff I hear people say sometimes just isnt for me.
    Even when you were swole, people still insulted you?
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Believer in Direct Game

Recreational Lifter

DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Haven't you had sex with like 30 women? Most guys on here haven't done that.

UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The issue with social media is that its a collection of everyone's fake ideal super interesting self, so putting stuff out there like your post did and then interpreting the feedback and taking it to heart is moot, 'cos what do these people even know about you thats real and vice versa?

Im quite hardcore by today's standards in not really using social media (deleted facebook, only keep messenger, not on the other chit either), but even cutting it to the minimum is something I'd recommend. While its commendable that at least you have a social circle (which many frustrated singletons don't), it sounds like you might be too wrapped up in it, which can be chit as it seems to me as a stranger to you, that many of the people seem toxic to you and kill your positive vibes, in which case you may just need to limit what you put out there to them, and instead branch out outside of your circle.

Hope that makes sense, 'cos tbh as an old school guy I don't share much of my issues with anyone apart from literally 2 close friends, while I do help out loads of other people and know about their stuff, which means faking it til you make it is easy when you have to, cos no one would profess that they really know that much about what I get up to anyway, just the presidential handshaking, meeting new babies social me that they see when I'm out lol.

Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Maybe you take things to serious? I don't know what they are saying, but sometimes ppl want to make fun a bit to get some sort of connection. Its weird but true.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cliffs / Translation

Op posted a social media status about "what posted would make yall think something is off"
    You can "fake it" all day but most people that know you probably realize you're a average frustrated chump
    Stay woke and postive
    I can't imagine the internet having such an effect on my thoughts and emotions. This chit is here for entertainment, most "people" online are just trolls and retards you should care nothing about. You are doing it wrong. Emotions and energy should be spent on real life interactions.

Originally Posted by UberPigeon View Post
    The issue with social media is that its a collection of everyone's fake ideal super interesting self, so putting stuff out there like your post did and then interpreting the feedback and taking it to heart is moot, 'cos what do these people even know about you thats real and vice versa?

Im quite hardcore by today's standards in not really using social media (deleted facebook, only keep messenger, not on the other chit either), but even cutting it to the minimum is something I'd recommend. While its commendable that at least you have a social circle (which many frustrated singletons don't), it sounds like you might be too wrapped up in it, which can be chit as it seems to me as a stranger to you, that many of the people seem toxic to you and kill your positive vibes, in which case you may just need to limit what you put out there to them, and instead branch out outside of your circle.

Hope that makes sense, 'cos tbh as an old school guy I don't share much of my issues with anyone apart from literally 2 close friends, while I do help out loads of other people and know about their stuff, which means faking it til you make it is easy when you have to, cos no one would profess that they really know that much about what I get up to anyway, just the presidential handshaking, meeting new babies social me that they see when I'm out lol.
    Same.

I don't be telling everyone my business unless it's close family or friends.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Believer in Direct Game

Recreational Lifter

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Haven't you had sex with like 30 women? Most guys on here haven't done that.
    I'm not gonna flex that on social media

Originally Posted by Carljung View Post
    Maybe you take things to serious? I don't know what they are saying, but sometimes ppl want to make fun a bit to get some sort of connection. Its weird but true.
    Nah Im not taking it too serious. My skin is pretty thick, but you can tell when someone is trying to insult you and pretend its in jest.

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    I can't imagine the internet having such an effect on my thoughts and emotions. This chit is here for entertainment, most "people" online are just trolls and retards you should care nothing about. You are doing it wrong. Emotions and energy should be spent on real life interactions.
    I'm not upset, angry, or etc. More so just kinda let down how people most are like...drones on autopilot.
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Don't you have pictures of you with girls that you can show people irl so they can stfu?

Idk....I thought people stopped caring about if people were getting laid or not once they got to their early-mid 20s. I've met several people who I knew weren't getting laid even though they never told me directly but I never once asked them about it til they brought it up.

I mean I can kinda see your point with having a large social circle but honestly it's really none of anyone's business. If people are gonna make fun of you cause you don't get laid often then I think it's time to get new friends.

Now if these are girls then that's normal but other men? Why do they care?
    Nah the comment was made by women. It was just odd to me because I barely talk to this person ever, and theres little communication on this platform, but they immediately made that post. So for whatever reason this married woman, that I never talk to, must sit around and think "I've never known so an so to date so let me comment this" and obviously her perceived notion was also in the minds of other women that I know. Like I said this was mostly about the fact that people notice things and pick up on trends. Just something to keep in mind.

Even when you were swole, people still insulted you?
    Nah. When I was yolked af there was a 100% change in how alot of people acted around me. Guys seemed to act a little meek, or some would like try to act a bit more masculine, but never any type of verbal tom foolery.
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Nah the comment was made by women. It was just odd to me because I barely talk to this person ever, and theres little communication on this platform, but they immediately made that post. So for whatever reason this married woman, that I never talk to, must sit around and think "I've never known so an so to date so let me comment this" and obviously her perceived notion was also in the minds of other women that I know. Like I said this was mostly about the fact that people notice things and pick up on trends. Just something to keep in mind.

Nah. When I was yolked af there was a 100% change in how alot of people acted around me. Guys seemed to act a little meek, or some would like try to act a bit more masculine, but never any type of verbal tom foolery.
    Yeah I noticed that too. That when I got bigger (currently 232 lbs last time I checked), the way people treat me when I was 193-200 lbs is like night and day; women act submissive and intimidated by me...at least the ones that like me and even guys act intimidated by me or give me more respect. Granted I also have a beard so I look even more intimidating.

Idk its kinda weird for someone to be posting that. Do you have Single as your relationship status on Facebook?
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Believer in Direct Game

Recreational Lifter

IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you single because you lack confidence or because you choose to be? Big difference, and I think if it's the former their comments will get to you more. If you're single because you want to be or because you have standards that means it's taking you longer to find the right girl, then who the hell cares what your social circle thinks? And if you feel your confidence or some other part of your character is the reason, then work on that and, once again, who cares what they think?

Personally, if I noticed a guy enough that I made such a comment, it says more about me than about the guy. What's it to her if you haven't been in a relationship for some time? For all she knows you're just enjoying being single. It's possible she either dislikes you or she likes you, because if she was indifferent she wouldn't even comment.

Originally Posted by IAmAnon View Post
    Are you single because you lack confidence or because you choose to be? Big difference, and I think if it's the former their comments will get to you more. If you're single because you want to be or because you have standards that means it's taking you longer to find the right girl, then who the hell cares what your social circle thinks? And if you feel your confidence or some other part of your character is the reason, then work on that and, once again, who cares what they think?

Personally, if I noticed a guy enough that I made such a comment, it says more about me than about the guy. What's it to her if you haven't been in a relationship for some time? For all she knows you're just enjoying being single. It's possible she either dislikes you or she likes you, because if she was indifferent she wouldn't even comment.
    This. Solid response though man. Thanks.
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Otakutrevan, I've been browsing the forums since before you joined (despite my account's 2012 join date) and I remember a lot of your posts.

My best advice is to learn game and relationship help from any of the popular outlets and actually take it in and use it. Like actually apply it because I've been in your place.
    Hoistin' heavy-ass s**t since 2006.
    Hoist to get'em moist crew.
    Raw hoister crew.

thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MusicProducer View Post
    Otakutrevan, I've been browsing the forums since before you joined (despite my account's 2012 join date) and I remember a lot of your posts.

My best advice is to learn game and relationship help from any of the popular outlets and actually take it in and use it. Like actually apply it because I've been in your place.
    what are you saying about op? what have you noticed about his posts that thinks he needs help? maybe you can divulge.

op, don't even worry about what ppl think. you even said it yourself - you barely even know that married lady that commented. but, she obviously cares enough about you to keep tabs while married.

Originally Posted by MusicProducer View Post

I've had some success, but pulling is still not something that happens organically or easily for me. Definitely not a confidence issue. However Im not too concerned or nearly as mad/frustrated. My issue is just people throwing out subliminal negs if you will.

Originally Posted by thatsnarf View Post
    what are you saying about op? what have you noticed about his posts that thinks he needs help? maybe you can divulge.

op, don't even worry about what ppl think. you even said it yourself - you barely even know that married lady that commented. but, she obviously cares enough about you to keep tabs while married.
    True. Thats really bizzare.
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Everything is an illusion according to some. Myself, I would self destruct, or conform to deform. How have you "dated" so few women. Do women no like beefy men in your area or do you live in a rural place.
    Very truly yours

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cliffs / Translation

Stay woke and postive
    Frankly, you're overthinking it. Unless you're trying to fuk her friend or something, how does it really affect you? I have friends I've known for 20+ years. I've obviously changed a lot since then. No one gives a fuk.

Originally Posted by Pozy View Post
    Everything is an illusion according to some. Myself, I would self destruct, or conform to deform. How have you "dated" so few women. Do women no like beefy men in your area or do you live in a rural place.
    Nah Im just objectively not really marketable I guess. Lived every, traveled. But Im cool with it.

Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    Frankly, you're overthinking it. Unless you're trying to fuk her friend or something, how does it really affect you? I have friends I've known for 20+ years. I've obviously changed a lot since then. No one gives a fuk.
    you're more than likely right
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nah Im just objectively not really marketable I guess. Lived every, traveled. But Im cool with it.

you're more than likely right
    How are you not marketable? WTH are you talking about. Are you broke but live in an area of affluence and high socioeconomic status?
    5’11 Manlets of the Misc Crew
    RN crew
    Dreadlock crew
    Basketball crew
    BP:315, OP:205, weighted chin up: 335
    IG hispanicdredz: I follow miscers back

Originally Posted by HispanicDredz View Post
    How are you not marketable? WTH are you talking about. Are you broke but live in an area of affluence and high socioeconomic status?
    I make good money, live alone, and have a pretty big social network lol. Just go back through my old threads man. My success ratio is just terrible.
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2