Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Dieting question

I’m currently cutting. I eat healthy for 6 days, about 2500 cal, and do a cheat meal on Saturday night and 500 calories on Sunday. My Monday weigh in is about 1.5 lbs lower than Saturday morning weigh in. But on Tuesday my weigh is maintained at my fasted weight. Why is this happening? So my Saturday weigh in was 160.4 lbs. On Monday I was 159.0 and today it’s 158.9. How is that fasted weight maintained even though I’m eating.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Weight loss is not a linear process, water weight fluctuations will make the scale go up and down on certain days even if you're maintaining a caloric deficit. Track your weight over the long term and watch the trend, which should be moving downwards if you graph it out.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Jimbotla is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    Weight loss is not a linear process, water weight fluctuations will make the scale go up and down on certain days even if you're maintaining a caloric deficit. Track your weight over the long term and watch the trend, which should be moving downwards if you graph it out.
    Just keep on the process you will get there