Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 LastLast
    Papillo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Papillo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Papillo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Papillo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Papillo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Papillo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Papillo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Papillo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Papillo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Papillo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Papillo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    'Mirin this brand here my buddy showed me.

https://www.aimeleondore.com/

It's true NYC style.
    ALD is good stuff, a bit pricey though unless you catch it on sale.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > half full flacon of Royal Mayfair
    approx 45ml decant of Godolphin

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Papillo View Post
    ALD is good stuff, a bit pricey though unless you catch it on sale.
    yeah i don't hate it. just a tad too hypebeasty for my taste. (says the fear of god stan)
    America Is Great Again
    Manlet Masterrace
    The Wolf of REEF
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    yeah i don't hate it. just a tad too hypebeasty for my taste. (says the fear of god stan)
    You gonna write an Asket shirt review or what brah?

I may get a lightweight just to see but if you have pics that would help.
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

"Man, you better duck out, #GetTheBag and then Bug Out"

- El-P

Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking for some recommendations for new sun glasses. I know some of you guys have nice collections. I have been wearing ray ban wayfairers the past 2 years, but have never really loved them. I thought they were a bit to uncomfortable.

Gonna be wearing them out on the lake mostly.

Was gonna look at Maui Jim’s first, but open to anything.

Edit- the Maui Jim red sands are the first that caught my eye
    Last edited by Unstumpable; 03-03-2021 at 03:22 PM.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Unstumpable View Post
    Looking for some recommendations for new sun glasses. I know some of you guys have nice collections. I have been wearing ray ban wayfairers the past 2 years, but have never really loved them. I thought they were a bit to uncomfortable.

I have a few shades but I think folks like W1LLW, Papillo, and MrAWatts have me in that category b/c I tend to rock opticals more in my daily wear

I do have a pair of Persols that are very nice. More fun and dressy. A pair of Maui Jims that are extremely durable and are polarized. More of a functional wear for me if I'm on the beach or something. Also some Ray Bans that are like 10 years old and a smaller brand called Izipizi.

I saw some cool glasses by Krewe which is a New Orleans based brand but I don't wear shades that often.
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

- El-P

Papillo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Papillo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Papillo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Papillo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Papillo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Papillo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Papillo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Papillo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Papillo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Papillo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Papillo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yours would be a rare situation where i would actually recommend polarized lenses for your sunglasses. For most people, its a waste. As for the style, shape, it really depends on the shape of your face. you can use this as a rough guide

As for brands, that's a personal preference. The vast majority of "designer" sunglasses are all made at the same location, by the same people and using the same materials. Maui jims are nice but very pricey. Randolph Engineering also has some decent glasses people like at an affordable price point. You can spend a whole lot more if you start looking at brands like Dita, JMM, etc
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:

Yours would be a rare situation where i would actually recommend polarized lenses for your sunglasses since it will help with reflection off the water. For most people, its a waste. As for the style, it really depends on the shape of your face. you can use this as a rough guide

http://blog-spyoptic.com/wp-content/...aphic-Male.jpg

As for brands, that's a personal preference. The vast majority of "designer" sunglasses are all made at the same location, by the same people and using the same materials. Maui jims are nice but very pricey. Randolph Engineering also has some decent glasses people like at an affordable price point. You can spend a whole lot more if you start looking at brands like Dita, JMM, etc
    Last edited by Papillo; 03-04-2021 at 10:31 AM.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You gonna write an Asket shirt review or what brah?

I may get a lightweight just to see but if you have pics that would help.
    you mean itt or on their site? regardless, it's my new favorite teeshirt. way moreso than uniform/la. uniformla become unstructured af after a few wearings. uniform/la has better drape for slimmer dudes but a stocky bro like myself stretches the fuk out of them and they look like schit in the sleeves. asket also gets the nod with "small medium large short regular tall" variations for optimal fit.

I actually don't have a large sunglasses collection, but one thing i can say for certain is that you always have to try them on. people's skull and face features are so different that something that looks great on one person will look like schit on you. kinda blows because wherever you go you basically have to deal with a sales person hounding you. Unless you're at saksfifth or neiman marcus, they don't really give af lol
    America Is Great Again
    Manlet Masterrace
    The Wolf of REEF
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I only wear polarized because i actually use them for fishing and driving. Been wearing this exact pair of Maui Jims for couple years

They are called "Mixed Plate"
    "Mr. Lincoln I wish you were here, the republics changed a lot in 100 years srs" - Bocephus

Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks guys. And yeah I was hoping to avoid sales associates. Might just order a couple from sunglasses hut and send whichever ones back I don’t like.

The red sands might work, because they kind of have a wayfairer look to them. But are lighter and have a more casual matte black Finnish.

I also like yours metrobrah. Might order those too and just see which one works on my face better.

The raybans were just super uncomfortable after like 30 mins on the head.
    Last edited by Unstumpable; 03-04-2021 at 09:08 AM.

you mean itt or on their site? regardless, it's my new favorite teeshirt. way moreso than uniform/la. uniformla become unstructured af after a few wearings. uniform/la has better drape for slimmer dudes but a stocky bro like myself stretches the fuk out of them and they look like schit in the sleeves. asket also gets the nod with "small medium large short regular tall" variations for optimal fit.
    Ya I wanted your opinion but I pretty much asked you. I'm waiting for their other colorways to come back into stock. I want another Black shirt and Grey.

I mentioned this to you but I didn't in the chat - They sent me a XL short that was mislabeled as a L regular by mistake. They corrected it by offering me a credit for the shirt and just told me to keep the shirt I have. Good company.

Mind showing a pic of the lightweight tee? I may not wear one but I considered one or two for the darker colors.

There's also Son Of A Tailor which does MTM shirts based on your height/weight and preferences. Higher price point but they do offer discounts based on how many you purchase but Asket hits the nail on the head.
    ― Swami Sivananda

- El-P

Just stopped at a sunglass hut and picked up the red sands. Was worried they’d be to big, but actually fit perfect. And even better is my Face ID actually works wearing them, it wouldn’t work with my ray bans. So that’s a huge win. Lol

Gonna need to get some swim trunks soon
    Last edited by Unstumpable; 03-04-2021 at 12:02 PM.

Thanks guys. And yeah I was hoping to avoid sales associates. Might just order a couple from sunglasses hut and send whichever ones back I don’t like.

The red sands might work, because they kind of have a wayfairer look to them. But are lighter and have a more casual matte black Finnish.

I also like yours metrobrah. Might order those too and just see which one works on my face better.

The raybans were just super uncomfortable after like 30 mins on the head.
    Rayban makes different sizes of the same glasses usually, so if you liked the style (like aviators, wayfayers) etc, you could try to size up.

Also, check to see if you have an outlet mall within driving distance of you and go in there check them out. That would be so much better than ordering from sunglasses hut and they will be at least half the price you would pay at SH. No one will bother you at the outlet and they have hundreds of options to try and disregard on the spot.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:

Just stopped at a sunglass hut and picked up the red sands. Was worried they’d be to big, but actually fit perfect.

Gonna need to get some swim trunks soon
    Ha just saw this. nice one. post some fit pics if you like!
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:

Dove on the release of Fear of God's 7th collection this morning. I still can't believe dudes out here for real paying $700 and $500 for joggers and shorts with long tassels. It seemed KINDA justified with the FOGxZegna collaboration because the tassels were this really thick luxurious almost cashmere fabric. But there was nothing from this collection that I didn't feel like i covered with the onslaught of FOGEssentials releases this winter.

Anyways, I did like the 110 sneaker so i picked those up.

I bought the FOGxZegna sneakers and i've heard guys online say "they just look like vans", but it's the subtle quality of the silhouette that you miss. I've had several people double take at my fog sneakers and then ask what kind of shoes they were. Just really nice lines and an "effortlessly cool" look to them...

...THE EXACT FUKING OPPOSITE OF THEM LOUDASS OVERLY PLAYEDOUT JORDAN 1'S YOU UNORIGINAL MUHFUKAS! lol i jest... kind of.

Mind showing a pic of the lightweight tee? I may not wear one but I considered one or two for the darker colors.
    I'll try to get comparison pics up sometime this weekend.
    America Is Great Again
    Manlet Masterrace
    The Wolf of REEF
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew

Thinking of grabbing some Orlebar Brown swim trunks for the summer. These two in particular.

Expensive swim trunks. But they do look nice imo. Have been wearing the same two cheap ones for like 8 years.

Thinking of grabbing some Orlebar Brown swim trunks for the summer. These two in particular.

Expensive swim trunks. But they do look nice imo. Have been wearing the same two cheap ones for like 8 years.
    I like the second one, its a bit more unique than the navy one.

their stuff looks nice, but like you said they are expensive. If you are buying them and will wear them for the next 8 years, then its not bad. Keep an out at at nordsrtom rack and saks off as they get them on sale every now and then.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:

Originally Posted by Papillo View Post
    I like the second one, its a bit more unique than the navy one.

their stuff looks nice, but like you said they are expensive. If you are buying them and will wear them for the next 8 years, then its not bad. Keep an out at at nordsrtom rack and saks off as they get them on sale every now and then.
    Good call on looking for some sales. And yeah I never buy swim trunks. And the Orlebar Browns have a 5 year warranty just in case they get messed up. Might get the traditional pair you said looked unique with the draw string, and maybe one of the bulldogs which have a snap button to change up the styles a little more.

or the Navy (I like dark colors)

Registered User nas_is_illmatic's Avatar
    nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Where are y'all buying your basics from (i.e. t-shirts, sweaters, etc.)? I'm looking to switch my style up and basically go for a minimalist look with either a pop of color or some nice outerwear to help my outfit stand out. I used to dress preppy (gross), but am looking to move away from that ghey style. Also, are there brands that aren't retardedly expensive that have a good athletic fit for people who actually lift/have some muscle? I'm not as jacked as most of you cats, but I'm definitely bigger and more athletic than most cats and want something that fits really well and that I only need to replace every couple of years or so.
    "I switched my motto, instead of saying "**** tomorrow"
    That buck that bought a bottle could've struck the lotto"
    -Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones

**Value Investor**
    **CPA**
    **Amateur Photographer**

Originally Posted by nas_is_illmatic View Post
    Where are y'all buying your basics from (i.e. t-shirts, sweaters, etc.)? I'm looking to switch my style up and basically go for a minimalist look with either a pop of color or some nice outerwear to help my outfit stand out. I used to dress preppy (gross), but am looking to move away from that ghey style. Also, are there brands that aren't retardedly expensive that have a good athletic fit for people who actually lift/have some muscle? I'm not as jacked as most of you cats, but I'm definitely bigger and more athletic than most cats and want something that fits really well and that I only need to replace every couple of years or so.
    Check out Asket. Loving that. Reigning Champ is dope.

W1LLW will prob suggest Fear of God for basics.

Uniqlo, Theory also.
    ― Swami Sivananda

- El-P

I need some accessories. I want to get some wire rimmed glasses for one. Any good brand suggestions?

EDIT: HNNNNGGG

https://mrleight.com/optical/hachi-c-white-gold-12kg
    Last edited by sword_; 03-17-2021 at 09:38 AM.
    ― Swami Sivananda

- El-P

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i think i somehow found what i was looking for

i remember years ago from threads like these saving a raincoat. i remember thinking it was aesthetic as fuk, but the bookmark was saved on a laptop multiple laptops ago.

i wanted to find it again.

i remembered the jackets being really matte, and really expensive. i'm not 100% that this was them, but does anybody know what i'm talking about?

https://stutterheim.com/global/product/stockholm-navy/

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    i think i somehow found what i was looking for

i remember years ago from threads like these saving a raincoat. i remember thinking it was aesthetic as fuk, but the bookmark was saved on a laptop multiple laptops ago.

i wanted to find it again.

i remembered the jackets being really matte, and really expensive. i'm not 100% that this was them, but does anybody know what i'm talking about?

https://stutterheim.com/global/product/stockholm-navy/
    Could it be one of the waxed jackets from Barbour or Belstaff maybe?
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:

Miscbob is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscbob is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscbob is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscbob is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscbob is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscbob is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscbob is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscbob is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscbob is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscbob is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscbob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can anyone recommend any cheap watches? Specifically, I'm looking for dark brown leather band, white face and silver surround. Outside of that, I don't really care about anything else brad etc as long as it's a nice basic clean design. It's purely to complete the rest of my outfit so was hoping to score something cheap.

Similar to these but darker leather band

Last edited by Miscbob; 03-27-2021 at 02:32 AM.

Dove on the release of Fear of God's 7th collection this morning.

Anyways, I did like the 110 sneaker so i picked those up.

Giving these a proper wearing for the first time, and the silhouette is so sick to me.

Originally Posted by nas_is_illmatic View Post
    Check out Asket. Loving that. Reigning Champ is dope.

W1LLW will prob suggest Fear of God for basics.

Uniqlo, Theory also.
    Joggers - Uniqlo
    Tshirts - Asket
    Sweatshirts - Fear of God Essentials

Originally Posted by Miscbob View Post
    Can anyone recommend any cheap watches? Specifically, I'm looking for dark brown leather band, white face and silver surround. Outside of that, I don't really care about anything else brad etc as long as it's a nice basic clean design. It's purely to complete the rest of my outfit so was hoping to score something cheap.

Similar to these but darker leather bandmg]
    This was me 5 years goa, bought a $200 citizen watch on amazon "just to complete outfits with an accessory". Then I took a work trip to zurich switzerland and felt absolutely embarrassed.

As such, I can't cosign cheap quartz, chinese made pieces of schit. The cheapest respectable dress watch that i can recommend is in the Seiko Presage line. They'll run $500 to $1,000 but they've got great finishing, a real movement (not battery powered quartz), and not plastic pieces of schit. https://www.seikowatches.com/us-en/p...presage/ssa346

and that watch can be found in the $400s on ebay - https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...SA346&_sacat=0
    Last edited by W1LLW; 03-29-2021 at 08:11 AM.
    America Is Great Again
    Manlet Masterrace
    The Wolf of REEF
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This look is sick. I just bought an almost identical looking pair of jeans that has stretch which highlights my big quads. Looks great on me which is rare to find.

You know i live in the tropics so can't wear anything heavy up top. Going to a party this coming weekend so I'm looking to pair the jeans with an all black converse I just got.

What dress shoes you guys wear? I'm looking to get a good pair for myself.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post

I don't really fuk with dress shoes too often. I'm more of a loafers guy. A good fitting pair instantly makes you the most stylish guy in the room.

America Is Great Again
    Manlet Masterrace
    The Wolf of REEF
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew

This look is sick. I just bought an almost identical looking pair of jeans that has stretch which highlights my big quads. Looks great on me which is rare to find.

You know i live in the tropics so can't wear anything heavy up top. Going to a party this coming weekend so I'm looking to pair the jeans with an all black converse I just got.

Do you rock linen since you're in the tropics?

I know that they're not exactly "dress" shoes but espadrilles are nice!

As W1LLW said loafers are your best bet!
    ― Swami Sivananda

- El-P

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't really fuk with dress shoes too often. I'm more of a loafers guy. A good fitting pair instantly makes you the most stylish guy in the room.

Do you rock linen since you're in the tropics?

I know that they're not exactly "dress" shoes but espadrilles are nice!

As W1LLW said loafers are your best bet!
    Thanks brahs. Yeah it's rare for me to wear them but they come in handy when the time is right.

Will look into some loafers.
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Thanks brahs. Yeah it's rare for me to wear them but they come in handy when the time is right.

Will look into some loafers.
    I see you in something like these bro.

― Swami Sivananda

- El-P