CaloricSurplus is on a distinguished road. (+10)

IMBALANCES please help (PICS)

20 yo been working out since 15 but didnt really start lifting until like 5 months ago is when i started deadlifting and squatting.
    if you look at the front picture you can see my shoulders are very uneven in terms of their placement. like the muscle sizes are probably about the same but they are positioned very differently and it is driving me absolutely insane. seriously.
    my left side is my good side (also dominant arm side), but i hate my right side.
    i started deadlifting (135x5) 5 months ago and have gotten up to 275x5 and i dont think my shoulder posture has improved at all really.
    my other lifts are ohp120x1, frontsquat 175x1, pullup+45lb, upright rows 90x6,
    i want to believe it will get better if i just "keep lifting" but im having doubts.
    im hoping someone here can at least see what im talking about.

yes i probably have body dis morphia.
    but these flaws are definitely there even if its not as bad as i think it is.
    my left shoulder is definitely placed higher than my right. and its posture is very different from my right. how do i fix this crap.
    Attached Images

ZackMU30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZackMU30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZackMU30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZackMU30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZackMU30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZackMU30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZackMU30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZackMU30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZackMU30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZackMU30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZackMU30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CaloricSurplus View Post
    20 yo been working out since 15 but didnt really start lifting until like 5 months ago is when i started deadlifting and squatting.
    if you look at the front picture you can see my shoulders are very uneven in terms of their placement. like the muscle sizes are probably about the same but they are positioned very differently and it is driving me absolutely insane. seriously.
    my left side is my good side (also dominant arm side), but i hate my right side.
    i started deadlifting (135x5) 5 months ago and have gotten up to 275x5 and i dont think my shoulder posture has improved at all really.
    my other lifts are ohp120x1, frontsquat 175x1, pullup+45lb, upright rows 90x6,
    i want to believe it will get better if i just "keep lifting" but im having doubts.
    im hoping someone here can at least see what im talking about.

yes i probably have body dis morphia.
    but these flaws are definitely there even if its not as bad as i think it is.
    my left shoulder is definitely placed higher than my right. and its posture is very different from my right. how do i fix this crap.
    Definitely noticeable. Are you experiencing any lack of motion or tightness in your shoulders?
    I only say this as a trip to a chiropractor may be able to help even you out and get you realigned.
    Former NCAA Division III Mens Lacrosse Player
    Currently an ordinary desk jockey...

Applied Nutriceuticals Free Test XRT Log (Sponsored) : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164610831

Reviews: Applied Nutriceuticals RPM & UNCUT, iForce Hemavol, SD Pharmaceuticals CLA

Current Stack:
    -EVLUTION Nutrition 100% Isolate
    -EVLUTION Nutrition TRANS4ORM
    -XTEND BCAA
    -MuscleTech Platinum 100% Creatine
    -Controlled Labs Orange Triad

im glad u see what im talking about.
    ive got great mobility, ive been doing like 1000 repetitions of facepulls, full range of motion front raises with bands, upright rows, every day for the past few months trying to fix this issue.
    i think it has improved somewhat since i started trying to fix it.
    one tightness i do get quite often is in my right lat and right pec i need to keep stretching my lat.
    because of this i literally dont bench anymore - only ohp - because whenever i bench i feel it all in my right pec and none in my left pec, and all my left delt/tri and none in my right delt/tri.
    i used to see a chiro once every 2 weeks but havent gone in like a year.
    i think i need to revisit.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For bench, it could be form, or you can try using dumbbells. It is slightly noticeable, but only because you pointed it out; maybe a trip to the doc/chiro to make sure no issues are there like scoliosis or something. That said, people are generally not symmetrical, you left/right sides just are different in most cases. It could just be the way you are, and I doubt anyone will notice unless you stand still and have the deliberately look for it.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

i used to do dumbells and no luck there.
    i know i do have a scoliatic curve, i believe chiro said its about 10 degrees.
    im gonna focus on my form more.
    and next time i take pics ill try really hard to simply stand as straight as possible and see if that makes a difference.
    thanks.

im gonna start doing low cable rows because i literally dont do any rows other than upright, do you think that would help?
    i used to do a lot of weighted pullups but i stopped at some point because the lat would get freakishly tight all the time.

Gamedragon345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CaloricSurplus View Post
    im gonna start doing low cable rows because i literally dont do any rows other than upright, do you think that would help?
    i used to do a lot of weighted pullups but i stopped at some point because the lat would get freakishly tight all the time.
    1000 facepulls, uhhh way too much, tf u doing, just perform 1 or 2 extra sets per workout, jesus christ, and looks like you have some form issues that's why it happened. Try Stronglifts 5x5 or Madcow 5x5.

Originally Posted by Gamedragon345 View Post
    1000 facepulls, uhhh way too much, tf u doing, just perform 1 or 2 extra sets per workout, jesus christ, and looks like you have some form issues that's why it happened. Try Stronglifts 5x5 or Madcow 5x5.
    actually ive asked many people to check my form and they always said it looked fine/solid/good.
    how are you gonna tell me "looks like" you have form issues when youve never seen my form.
    ive been doing 5x5 thanks!!!