Patol is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Biotin + Multivitamin question

Hi everyone, new member here, ready to begin the fitness journey. I plan to start slowly and progressively increase every aspect (training, nutrition, supplements, gear, etc).
    I believe this question has already been answered but I couldn´t find it even with the Advanced search.

I have started to take a multivitamin supplement, just to make sure I cover the basics, and a biotin supplement (for the hair loss, eventually, I´ll become Jason Statham, jk). I am taking Now Foods Adam multivitamin and Natrol Bioting 10,000mg. I chose them because of the very positive reviews.

I read that B supplements give you an energy boost and is better to take them in the morning. However, label says to take them with a meal. I usually skip breakfast and wouldn´t want to take the supplements at work for lunch.

I would want to take both supplements at night. Has anyone an opinion on this? experience with supplements at night?

Thanks everyone

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    multivitamins contain fat soluble vitamins which is why it is recommended to take with a meal, B vitamins are water soluble an can be taken on an empty stomach
    My secret? Texting between sets.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I take 1,000 mgs biotin morning and night. Ive been taking mine with a meal
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en