Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    Well, I don't think it's really the state's place to mandate that doctors try to shame women into changing their mind about what is already a very difficult decision. As a libertarian, that strikes me as a gross overstep of government authority.
    I can see why people would think it is shaming. But there is a necessity for people to understand the scope of their decision too. It's definitely not an easy decision for most women that have to do it and I'm sure a lot of them need to have an "out of sight, out of mind" approach to it in order to make the decision. But the reality stands on what exactly it is. For those with a strong conscious, it's going to be a lot more difficult. I'm sure it already was extremely difficult for those with a strong conscious to even get to their point. Idk, it's a tough one for sure but I think ensuring people understand what they're doing holds importance.

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    Well, I don't think it's really the state's place to mandate that doctors try to shame women into changing their mind about what is already a very difficult decision. As a libertarian, that strikes me as a gross overstep of government authority.
    Agreed. You know it's some one-hour-a-week "christian" trying to impose his beliefs on others. I'm fairly against the concept of abortion but don't feel comfortable supporting a government to enforce legislation around it. It's not a bad idea in itself, but making it a law with legal consequences is an overreach of authority.

Especially considering conservatives are for small government and getting rid of the government between you and whatever else. But when it helps push their agenda, they're all for it.

89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good. You should see that there's a living human being in there before you decide to shred it and suck its brains out with a vacuum.
    *NY Yankees Crew*
    *NY Giants Crew*
    *NY Rangers Crew*
    *Misc Firearms Crew*
    *CCW Crew*
    *Ron Paul Crew*

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let the states decide how to run their states.

Question for you pro lifers, you already hate people on welfare, but you want millions of more kids born? So you can spend more on welfare?

Just seems so incongruent to me.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post

Question for you pro lifers, you already hate people on welfare, but you want millions of more kids born? So you can spend more on welfare?

our culture is absolutely pathetic when these are the only options

death throes of an empire

nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    I think people should understand the gravity of the decision they are making. I am fine with it. I don't see how pro-choicers could have a problem with it logically...they say its perfectly OK to abort the fetus, so who cares if the Doctor describes the fetus to the patient?
    I am pro choice and have no issue with this.

I do have a problem with calling abortion "reproductive freedom" or other BS that diminishes the gravity of the event.

You are terminating your pregnancy. Own the choice, it is yours to make and should not be made lightly.

If more people (men and women) took this a bit more seriously there would be less accidental pregnancies to begin with.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

It's not the gun, stupid. Ikeman83's Avatar
    Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

And yet, you support gun bans at the Federal level...
    Misc Firearms Crew #9

Forever College Student CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hilarious how the ACLU cites political interference when that's precisely what they're trying to do here.

Don't want mommy finding out she has a perfectly healthy fetus living in her before she has its skull crushed. She might do something crazy like try and protect it!
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    Daenerys Targaryen is my 10/10 srs
    ₪ I was at DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    174 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 270 /// S: 335 /// D: 395

89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

So your two predetermined outcomes in life are death by vacuum or welfare dependence? What the fuk?
    *NY Yankees Crew*
    *NY Giants Crew*
    *NY Rangers Crew*
    *Misc Firearms Crew*
    *CCW Crew*
    *Ron Paul Crew*

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You don't know that that life will be miserable. The next Einstein might have been aborted. Let that sink in.

Also solution is pretty ez. Just end welfare. Those people are gonna die anyway. Might as well let them be born and try to do something.

I am all for anything that increases the misery of sexually irresponsible people. That's how you bring chastity and fidelity back.

SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 89FoxBody View Post
    So your two predetermined outcomes in life are death by vacuum or welfare dependence? What the fuk?
    Inevitably some portion of these new babies will end up in the social service system. Are you guys ok paying more taxes for them?
    Early AM workout crew.

Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Inevitably some portion of these new babies will end up in the social service system. Are you guys ok paying more taxes for them?
    No, I've said numerous times here this is one thing where I strongly part ways with conservatives.

I'm not exactly a fan of the act itself, but being pragmatic....we already have enough of a problem with shytbags irresponsibly having kids, we don't need to make it worse by getting rid of abortion. Getting rid of it won't magically make people more responsible. It will just lead to more unwanted children born to welfare mooching parents, and many of which will probably be future criminals due to shyt parenting (or being passed foster homes or whatever).

Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    No, I've said numerous times here this is one thing where I strongly part ways with conservatives.

I'm not exactly a fan of the act itself, but being pragmatic....we already have enough of a problem with shytbags irresponsibly having kids, we don't need to make it worse by getting rid of abortion. Getting rid of it won't magically make people more responsible. It will just lead to more unwanted children born to welfare mooching parents, and many of which will probably be future criminals due to shyt parenting (or being passed foster homes or whatever).
    Not to mention the compounding effect those almost million annual people will have on the resources of this country. Extrapolate that out for 50 years and suddenly the US has population issues.
    Early AM workout crew.

Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    You don't know that that life will be miserable. The next Einstein might have been aborted. Let that sink in.

Also solution is pretty ez. Just end welfare. Those people are gonna die anyway. Might as well let them be born and try to do something.

I am all for anything that increases the misery of sexually irresponsible people. That's how you bring chastity and fidelity back.
    You only say that because you can't get laid.

At the end of the day, if these states want to save children's lives, why don't they do a buy out program? I bet a lot of these trashy people getting abortions would accept $3k to carry the baby full term and then get their tubes tied afterwards. I feel as if a lot of conservative policy is virtue signaling, not unlike what the left does, just in the opposite direction.

In gun threads I always ask leftists, do they care about how many people die in general, or how many people die by guns? Because if you care about deaths in total, guns don't even register on the list of things to ban in order to decrease death tolls. Or do these leftists only care that people don't die by guns, because as it's been proven time and time again, banning of guns doesn't mean less homicides, it usually means more. Conservatives love that argument.

Now take that argument and apply it abortion, and suddenly they hate the same logic. Are you pro life people against children dying, or are you just against them dying via abortion? Because you guys are quick to want to ban abortion, but also don't want anything to do with the kid who will be born unwanted, and 9/10 times will live a shytty life, that's if they even survive their childhood.
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. . . . Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place." -Tecumseh

knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think people should understand the gravity of the decision they are making. I am fine with it. I don't see how pro-choicers could have a problem with it logically...they say its perfectly OK to abort the fetus, so who cares if the Doctor describes the fetus to the patient?
    I’m with you, I think this law should be standard. I know more than one woman who has massive regrets and issues with the mental side post-abortion, they never tell you about that they say. They’re told it’s as simple as disposing of a trash bag and skip over the fact that it’s a real human baby being killed, their human baby.

The way some people trivialize abortion is disgusting and unfair to mothers and pregnant women. Of course, we all know the major downplaying of what’s taking place is by design.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yeah I am morally pro-life but legally pro-choice if that makes sense. Simply because our society as we know it would collapse without abortion. A very sad state of affairs but it is what it is.

My solution: Voluntary sterilization for a one time lump sum payout.

not srs.

maybe srs.
    Stern Crew
    Golf Crew
    531FB Crew
    Peloton Crew

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KingBlumpkin View Post
    Why do you neg people who disagree with you? I'll answer that, you are the same way in real life. Intolerant leftist liberal.
    Tammy's probably so rep-abused that it just comes naturally to her. Poor thing.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN, TheScapeGOAT

numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by compan View Post
    I can see why people would think it is shaming. But there is a necessity for people to understand the scope of their decision too. It's definitely not an easy decision for most women that have to do it and I'm sure a lot of them need to have an "out of sight, out of mind" approach to it in order to make the decision. But the reality stands on what exactly it is. For those with a strong conscious, it's going to be a lot more difficult. I'm sure it already was extremely difficult for those with a strong conscious to even get to their point. Idk, it's a tough one for sure but I think ensuring people understand what they're doing holds importance.
    How does one even have a strong conscious, what does that mean?
    ∫∫ Mathematics crew ∑∑ : <Smackcity edition>

♫1:2:3:4 Pythagoras crew ♫ ♫

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by numberguy12 View Post
    How does one even have a strong conscious, what does that mean?
    They're not completely cold-hearted. Someone whose conscious often gets the better of them in decisions.

numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by compan View Post
    They're not completely cold-hearted. Someone whose conscious often gets the better of them in decisions.
    Using the wrong word
    ∫∫ Mathematics crew ∑∑ : <Smackcity edition>

♫1:2:3:4 Pythagoras crew ♫ ♫

Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I am morally pro-life but legally pro-choice if that makes sense. Simply because our society as we know it would collapse without abortion. A very sad state of affairs but it is what it is.

not srs.

maybe srs.
    I agree with all of this 100%.
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. . . . Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place." -Tecumseh

Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nobody hates people on welfare wtf. You're an absolute wacko. How the fk do you equate being on welfare with literally murdering people? Unbelievable. Stupidest post I've read in a long time.

not srs.

maybe srs.
    I'd be for that. If those folks decided they wanted kids later they could adopt.

Win win.
    Early AM workout crew.

Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    Agreed. You know it's some one-hour-a-week "christian" trying to impose his beliefs on others. I'm fairly against the concept of abortion but don't feel comfortable supporting a government to enforce legislation around it. It's not a bad idea in itself, but making it a law with legal consequences is an overreach of authority.

Especially considering conservatives are for small government and getting rid of the government between you and whatever else. But when it helps push their agenda, they're all for it.
    You disagree with this, but agree with doctor asking their patients if they own firearms?

Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

You constantly mock people on welfare.....certain kinds of people.