Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 55 of 55
  1. #31
    Registered User iamgenus's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2006
    Posts: 45,722
    Rep Power: 148812
    iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    iamgenus is offline
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Manning was the system and he was also the single point of failure - see SB 48.
    That system originated with Tom Moore on the Colts. It's why Denver brought Moore in after signing Manning to make sure they're all on the same page.

    People are making it sound like Manning came out of Tennessee and started calling his own plays. Moore was his coordinator with the Colts for 12 years. He brought Manning up, coached him up and they worked together. Manning brought that system with him to Denver and as I mentioned Harbaugh's hesitancy to not change what the 49ers were doing and adopt what Peyton wanted to do was the reason he didn't sign with them.

    Regardless of all that...the point of the original discussion was him playing with great playmakers on the Colts/Broncos and the many years playing in a dome with the Colts certainly helped him hit those stats much faster.

    Playing with consistent talent at WR/TE/RB/OL and playing outside of the elements for the bulk of ones career = better opportunity to gets sexier stats.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #32
    The Cripple Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2002
    Location: United States
    Posts: 51,664
    Rep Power: 379536
    Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lunatic is offline
    You're arguing with a moron, genus.
    "Do you ever get in any street fights with any quadriplegics because they think they're more plegic than you? Like they have more street cred?" - Random Miscer

    "God your dunce." - Swept

    MBisonSon being exposed for making up stuff on the forum to try to seem alpha. Start with this post: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178019221&p=1597309361&viewfull=1#post1597309361

    LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals
    Reply With Quote

  3. #33
    Registered User iamgenus's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2006
    Posts: 45,722
    Rep Power: 148812
    iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    iamgenus is offline
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    You're arguing with a moron, genus.
    That happens a lot around here lol.
    Reply With Quote

  4. #34
    Engineer cncman's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2008
    Location: Texas, United States
    Posts: 22,949
    Rep Power: 63403
    cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cncman is offline
    Originally Posted by J411 View Post
    I wonder if either will make it to 600 before they retire. Before season I thought brees would definitely do it, but now I'm guessing neither make it.
    Mahomes got it
    Reply With Quote

  5. #35
    Registered User Swept's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2014
    Posts: 15,678
    Rep Power: 11070
    Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Swept is offline
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    What is your point? Nobody is arguing that Manning made OCs worse. Just arguing your idiotic point that Manning was the system.

    And did he not have weapons all over the place in Denver?

    Demarius Thomas
    Eric Decker
    Emmanuel Sanders
    Wes Welker

    So 3 years with a stacked offensive roster well into his NFL career and it somehow proves that had he played outdoors in a cold weather location his numbers wouldn't have been greatly reduced from what they were?
    You just said he was dipchit

    Thomas, Decker and Sanders were nobodies before Peyton, between the 3 of them they never even crack 1000 yards. And Welker was 100 years old coming off 20 concussion due to captain checkdown. And even with that Welker had his best TD season as a 4th option. Peyton also had horrible lines and made them look good, and yes having 3 seasons where he averaged around 40 TD season proves he can play outside
    Everything I do is biblical
    Reply With Quote

  6. #36
    Registered User iamgenus's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2006
    Posts: 45,722
    Rep Power: 148812
    iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    iamgenus is offline
    Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    You just said he was dipchit

    Thomas, Decker and Sanders were nobodies before Peyton, between the 3 of them they never even crack 1000 yards. And Welker was 100 years old coming off 20 concussion due to captain checkdown. And even with that Welker had his best TD season as a 4th option. Peyton also had horrible lines and made them look good, and yes having 3 seasons where he averaged around 40 TD season proves he can play outside
    Man you really are a moron huh?

    Nobody said Manning sucked. He’s an elite QB so of course he’s going to make talented players better but holy **** at pretending those guys are only good cuz of Manning and avoiding the fact that he’s been surrounded by top talent his whole career.

    Thomas, Decker, Sanders all we’re quality receivers before and after Manning. Thomas and Sanders both had 1k yards with Trevor Sieman for crying out loud.

    That’s like saying Pierre Garçon was a nobody before Manning. Sure...doesn’t mean once Manning gets to these guys they instantly become stars.

    Brady went to the AFC Championship with Reche Caldwell as his top guy. Manning ever have a season where he had guys like that to pass to?

    Didn’t think so...

    Play most(do you know what that means?) of your career in a dome and constantly surrounded by top tier talent at receiver and your numbers will be better as a result.

    Only an idiot would argue against that...so keep it up.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #37
    Registered User Swept's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2014
    Posts: 15,678
    Rep Power: 11070
    Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Swept is offline
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    Man you really are a moron huh?

    Nobody said Manning sucked. He’s an elite QB so of course he’s going to make talented players better but holy **** at pretending those guys are only good cuz of Manning and avoiding the fact that he’s been surrounded by top talent his whole career.

    Thomas, Decker, Sanders all we’re quality receivers before and after Manning. Thomas and Sanders both had 1k yards with Trevor Sieman for crying out loud.

    That’s like saying Pierre Garçon was a nobody before Manning. Sure...doesn’t mean once Manning gets to these guys they instantly become stars.

    Brady went to the AFC Championship with Reche Caldwell as his top guy. Manning ever have a season where he had guys like that to pass to?

    Didn’t think so...

    Play most(do you know what that means?) of your career in a dome and constantly surrounded by top tier talent at receiver and your numbers will be better as a result.

    Only an idiot would argue against that...so keep it up.
    Do you want me to post their best seasons before Manning and then after Manning to make you look even dumber. Before Peyton signed with Denver everybody was saying Denver had the worst roster of all the teams, indicated by the 32nd ranked pass offense.

    Brady had the best pass blocking o-line in the league and played in a scheme where it makes everything easier, so that eliminated any receiving advantage Peyton had. You replace Cassel with Peyton and that team wouldn't sniff 11 wins. Peyton was putting stats with Blair White, Anthony Gonzalez and Austin Collie all those guys did nothing without Peyton same with Dallas Clark, Julius Thomas and bunch of others.Also Brady had wepoans he just couldn't take advantage of them. Kyle fuking Orton was better at getting the ball to Brandon Lloyd than Brady was.


    The reason Peyton was more efficient with his passing was cause he better than system QB. plain and simple, even Belichick think they could of won with any top 15 QB, which true
    Everything I do is biblical
    Reply With Quote

  8. #38
    Great Account YoungMetro24's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2016
    Location: United States
    Posts: 5,133
    Rep Power: 4917
    YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    YoungMetro24 is offline
    It is truly riveting to watch Swept embarrass himself in every thread.
    IG: @ryan_s123456
    Reply With Quote

  9. #39
    Registered User iamgenus's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2006
    Posts: 45,722
    Rep Power: 148812
    iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    iamgenus is offline
    Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    Do you want me to post their best seasons before Manning and then after Manning to make you look even dumber. Before Peyton signed with Denver everybody was saying Denver had the worst roster of all the teams, indicated by the 32nd ranked pass offense.

    Brady had the best pass blocking o-line in the league and played in a scheme where it makes everything easier, so that eliminated any receiving advantage Peyton had. You replace Cassel with Peyton and that team wouldn't sniff 11 wins. Peyton was putting stats with Blair White, Anthony Gonzalez and Austin Collie all those guys did nothing without Peyton same with Dallas Clark, Julius Thomas and bunch of others.Also Brady had wepoans he just couldn't take advantage of them. Kyle fuking Orton was better at getting the ball to Brandon Lloyd than Brady was.


    The reason Peyton was more efficient with his passing was cause he better than system QB. plain and simple, even Belichick think they could of won with any top 15 QB, which true
    Post em up. Then post where they were drafted as well.

    Then point out when Peyton had to throw to the likes of Blair White, Anthony Gonzalez(1st round pick btw) and Austin Collie as his #1 or even #2 WRs.

    Brady had the best pass blocking o-line in the league? But somehow with the same line and Matt Cassel playing Cassel gets sacked more than twice the amount Brady did with less passing attempts?

    Nobody was saying Denver had the worst roster, they had Tim Tebow at QB. Demaryius Thomas was only in his 2nd season and missed the first 5 games that year. He had 297 yards in 2 playoff games with Tim Tebow as his QB but yeah pretend like Thomas was a talent less loser without Manning.

    But yeah bring up Brandon Lloyd who was at the tail end of his career as if he's Randy Moss or something. Why not just go right to the Chad Johnson situation?

    Not sure why you're even bringing Brady into this since you can't seem to follow the point - playing in a dome surrounded by talent = better numbers.

    That's nothing that can be disputed with any intelligence present.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #40
    The Cripple Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2002
    Location: United States
    Posts: 51,664
    Rep Power: 379536
    Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lunatic is offline
    Originally Posted by YoungMetro24 View Post
    It is truly riveting to watch Swept embarrass himself in every thread.
    It really is.

    "God your dunce." - Swept
    "Do you ever get in any street fights with any quadriplegics because they think they're more plegic than you? Like they have more street cred?" - Random Miscer

    "God your dunce." - Swept

    MBisonSon being exposed for making up stuff on the forum to try to seem alpha. Start with this post: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178019221&p=1597309361&viewfull=1#post1597309361

    LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals
    Reply With Quote

  11. #41
    Registered User Swept's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2014
    Posts: 15,678
    Rep Power: 11070
    Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Swept is offline
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    Post em up. Then post where they were drafted as well.

    Then point out when Peyton had to throw to the likes of Blair White, Anthony Gonzalez(1st round pick btw) and Austin Collie as his #1 or even #2 WRs.

    Brady had the best pass blocking o-line in the league? But somehow with the same line and Matt Cassel playing Cassel gets sacked more than twice the amount Brady did with less passing attempts?

    Nobody was saying Denver had the worst roster, they had Tim Tebow at QB. Demaryius Thomas was only in his 2nd season and missed the first 5 games that year. He had 297 yards in 2 playoff games with Tim Tebow as his QB but yeah pretend like Thomas was a talent less loser without Manning.

    But yeah bring up Brandon Lloyd who was at the tail end of his career as if he's Randy Moss or something. Why not just go right to the Chad Johnson situation?

    Not sure why you're even bringing Brady into this since you can't seem to follow the point - playing in a dome surrounded by talent = better numbers.

    That's nothing that can be disputed with any intelligence present.
    They were drafted just as high as Chad Jackson, Josh Dobson and Josh Boyce, difference is those 3 didn’t have Manning throwing them the ball they had captain checkdown

    Actually they were, the broncos on the list of team of possible destinations were always ranked last. Dolphins, Chiefs, Jets and Niners were considered the favorites


    Matt Cassel is terrible, he’s a journeyman no chit he would get sacked more than dink and dunk Brady. Anyone with half a brain can see the pats have had great pass protection

    Lloyd was one year removed from leading the league in receiving yards LMAO. And had a better season in the previous year. You are so full of chit


    Why is Brady being brought up? cause you responded to my comment retard. Again Peyton put up better numbers cause he’s a better QB, only a filthy cuck like yourself would disagree.
    Everything I do is biblical
    Reply With Quote

  12. #42
    Registered User iamgenus's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2006
    Posts: 45,722
    Rep Power: 148812
    iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    iamgenus is offline
    Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    They were drafted just as high as Chad Jackson, Josh Dobson and Josh Boyce, difference is those 3 didn’t have Manning throwing them the ball they had captain checkdown

    Actually they were, the broncos on the list of team of possible destinations were always ranked last. Dolphins, Chiefs, Jets and Niners were considered the favorites


    Matt Cassel is terrible, he’s a journeyman no chit he would get sacked more than dink and dunk Brady. Anyone with half a brain can see the pats have had great pass protection

    Lloyd was one year removed from leading the league in receiving yards LMAO. And had a better season in the previous year. You are so full of chit


    Why is Brady being brought up? cause you responded to my comment retard. Again Peyton put up better numbers cause he’s a better QB, only a filthy cuck like yourself would disagree.

    You can keep typing captain checkdown til you're blue in the face but that doesn't change the fact that Brady does what is needed to move the team on offense. His offenses have changed big time over the years. The first time the team actually invested in decent WRs he set NFL records and he wasn't playing in domes to do it.

    Now you want to throw out full blown draft busts to show what? That somehow Brady didn't make WRs better? That's laughable.

    Deion Branch - Seattle trades for the SB MVP and he does absolutely nothing for them.
    David Givens - leaves NE, disappears.


    Those were the main guys Brady had for his first 3 SB wins. Troy Brown was the top WR for their first SB win.

    Manning spent the majority of his career with Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne, sprinkled in with Edgerin James, Dallas Clark, Joseph Addai and a bunch of other first round picks the Colts kept adding to make sure they never have to play with inferior talent.

    The Pats in all their 19 seasons with Brady have never used a first round pick on a WR until this last draft when they took Harry.

    You bringing up Blair White when talking about Manning is hilarious. The guy was like their 4th WR the one year he actually played and had less than 400 yards and averaged less than 10 YPC. Wow Manning really made a monster there.

    The funny thing is Manning Stans loved to point to those 2009-2010 seasons at the time because he had such "crap" to work with for the first time in his career....let's take a look at who he had.

    Reggie Wayne - first round pick
    Pierre Garcon
    Dallas Clark - first round pick
    Austin Collie
    Blair White
    Joseph Addai - first round pick
    Donald Brown - first round pick
    Anthony Gonzalez - first round pick

    Oh wow...how painful that must've been. Certainly no Marvin Harrison/Reggie Wayne/Dallas Clark/Edgerin James but at the time everyone loved to point to the production Garcon was getting as he was a nobody and Manning was making him look like a legit player.

    and then he goes on to have a better season with Curtis Painter. Woops. And then he goes on to have a pretty damn good career for himself with several other teams. Woops.

    Those Denver players that you've been trying to put down as nobodies before Manning got there

    Demaryius Thomas who was pure project in the draft was putting up 200 yards on the #1 defense in the league with Tim Tebow throwing to him in a playoff game before Manning got there and somehow he's a nobody.
    Eric Decker goes on to have respectable numbers with Geno Smith and Ryan Fitzpatrick when leaving for the Jets and he was only good because of Manning
    Emmanuel Sanders playing great despite coming off a major injury last season and playing in a new offense and he's another nobody made by Manning.

    Here is a list of the "playmakers" that Brady had when the Pats reached the AFC Championship and if not for Reche Caldwell dropping two key passes or the Pats D having a major collapse they're likely to win SB #4

    Reche Caldwell
    Troy Brown
    Doug Gabriel
    Jabar Gaffney
    Chad Jackson
    David Thomas
    Daniel Graham - first round pick
    Kevin Faulk
    Ben Watson - first round pick

    So if you want to play the "which QB had it worse" game then nobody with a functional brain can pretend Manning somehow had it worse than Brady in terms of playmakers at their worst.

    And once again...none of this fuking matters. No amount of mental gymnastics you go through will change the fact that playing in a dome with no weather concerns is easier for ANY QB. Peyton Manning is a HOFer for a reason. He was put in ideal situations with both teams he was with and his numbers reflect that.

    Unfortunately for Peyton his numbers and results come playoff time also speak for themselves, which is why he cannot be considered the GOAT but this has nothing to do with this thread.
    Reply With Quote

  13. #43
    Registered User Swept's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2014
    Posts: 15,678
    Rep Power: 11070
    Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Swept is offline
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    You can keep typing captain checkdown til you're blue in the face but that doesn't change the fact that Brady does what is needed to move the team on offense. His offenses have changed big time over the years. The first time the team actually invested in decent WRs he set NFL records and he wasn't playing in domes to do it.

    Now you want to throw out full blown draft busts to show what? That somehow Brady didn't make WRs better? That's laughable.

    Deion Branch - Seattle trades for the SB MVP and he does absolutely nothing for them.
    David Givens - leaves NE, disappears.


    Those were the main guys Brady had for his first 3 SB wins. Troy Brown was the top WR for their first SB win.

    Manning spent the majority of his career with Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne, sprinkled in with Edgerin James, Dallas Clark, Joseph Addai and a bunch of other first round picks the Colts kept adding to make sure they never have to play with inferior talent.

    The Pats in all their 19 seasons with Brady have never used a first round pick on a WR until this last draft when they took Harry.

    You bringing up Blair White when talking about Manning is hilarious. The guy was like their 4th WR the one year he actually played and had less than 400 yards and averaged less than 10 YPC. Wow Manning really made a monster there.

    The funny thing is Manning Stans loved to point to those 2009-2010 seasons at the time because he had such "crap" to work with for the first time in his career....let's take a look at who he had.

    Reggie Wayne - first round pick
    Pierre Garcon
    Dallas Clark - first round pick
    Austin Collie
    Blair White
    Joseph Addai - first round pick
    Donald Brown - first round pick
    Anthony Gonzalez - first round pick

    Oh wow...how painful that must've been. Certainly no Marvin Harrison/Reggie Wayne/Dallas Clark/Edgerin James but at the time everyone loved to point to the production Garcon was getting as he was a nobody and Manning was making him look like a legit player.

    and then he goes on to have a better season with Curtis Painter. Woops. And then he goes on to have a pretty damn good career for himself with several other teams. Woops.

    Those Denver players that you've been trying to put down as nobodies before Manning got there

    Demaryius Thomas who was pure project in the draft was putting up 200 yards on the #1 defense in the league with Tim Tebow throwing to him in a playoff game before Manning got there and somehow he's a nobody.
    Eric Decker goes on to have respectable numbers with Geno Smith and Ryan Fitzpatrick when leaving for the Jets and he was only good because of Manning
    Emmanuel Sanders playing great despite coming off a major injury last season and playing in a new offense and he's another nobody made by Manning.

    Here is a list of the "playmakers" that Brady had when the Pats reached the AFC Championship and if not for Reche Caldwell dropping two key passes or the Pats D having a major collapse they're likely to win SB #4

    Reche Caldwell
    Troy Brown
    Doug Gabriel
    Jabar Gaffney
    Chad Jackson
    David Thomas
    Daniel Graham - first round pick
    Kevin Faulk
    Ben Watson - first round pick

    So if you want to play the "which QB had it worse" game then nobody with a functional brain can pretend Manning somehow had it worse than Brady in terms of playmakers at their worst.

    And once again...none of this fuking matters. No amount of mental gymnastics you go through will change the fact that playing in a dome with no weather concerns is easier for ANY QB. Peyton Manning is a HOFer for a reason. He was put in ideal situations with both teams he was with and his numbers reflect that.

    Unfortunately for Peyton his numbers and results come playoff time also speak for themselves, which is why he cannot be considered the GOAT but this has nothing to do with this thread.

    They were bust cause Brady wasn’t able to get squat out of them Anthony Gonzalez would of been a bust with Brady, same with White and Collie.

    I’m gonna keep repeating it until it gets through your thick skull Brady scheme and pass protection cancel out any weapon advantage Manning had.

    Also bringing up Addia and Clark as if they did anything after they left Peyton LOL. Nice try

    Again Harrison, Thomas, Decker, Sanders never even sniffed 1000 yards before they played with Manning. But but but he had 200 yards in one game, what happen the rest of the season? I also recall Decker couldn’t even make the patriots roster

    Nice job avoiding the Lloyd topic dipchit

    And Brady for a 10 year stretch had Gronk , Hernandez, Moss, Stallworth, Welker, Edelman, Amendola, Lloyd, Cooks, Bennett, Maroney, Woodhead a better pass protection and a better scheme. With All that Manning was still better than him outdoors in Denver. Fuking embarrassing

    Oh and Cooks was better with both Brees and Goff
    I already mentioned Lloyd
    Welker had his best TD year with Manning and produced with Cassel
    Woodhead was better with Rivers
    Bennett was better with Cutler
    Amendola was better with Bradford
    Stallworth was better with Brooks and Mcnabb


    And Chad Johnson said it best (who went from nearly 900 yards with Palmer to invisible with Brady) Brady and the patriots scheme doesn’t help outside the number WR’s get better, that’s why Josh Gordon has suffered in NE

    Outside of Garçon (who didn’t get alot of snaps) no Peyton weapon was or has gone on to do better


    Brady is a 6th round pick with 6th round talent has been propped up his whole career by the smartest coach in nfl history. Any other team would drafted him and he would be out of the league being a footnote in history


    Brady said it best when talking about his schematic advantage
    “If Aaron Rodgers had the patriots scheme and institutional knowledge of opposing defenses on weekly basis he would throw for 7000 yards”


    Sorry to break it to you but Peyton was the best for a reason, now try to wiggle yourself out that one
    Everything I do is biblical
    Reply With Quote

  14. #44
    America First. XterraRob's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Location: Tempe, Arizona, United States
    Posts: 15,582
    Rep Power: 92184
    XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    XterraRob is offline
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    That system originated with Tom Moore on the Colts. It's why Denver brought Moore in after signing Manning to make sure they're all on the same page.

    People are making it sound like Manning came out of Tennessee and started calling his own plays. Moore was his coordinator with the Colts for 12 years. He brought Manning up, coached him up and they worked together. Manning brought that system with him to Denver and as I mentioned Harbaugh's hesitancy to not change what the 49ers were doing and adopt what Peyton wanted to do was the reason he didn't sign with them.

    Regardless of all that...the point of the original discussion was him playing with great playmakers on the Colts/Broncos and the many years playing in a dome with the Colts certainly helped him hit those stats much faster.

    Playing with consistent talent at WR/TE/RB/OL and playing outside of the elements for the bulk of ones career = better opportunity to gets sexier stats.
    Repped on Recharge.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.
    Reply With Quote

  15. #45
    Registered User iamgenus's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2006
    Posts: 45,722
    Rep Power: 148812
    iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    iamgenus is offline
    Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    They were bust cause Brady wasn’t able to get squat out of them Anthony Gonzalez would of been a bust with Brady, same with White and Collie.

    I’m gonna keep repeating it until it gets through your thick skull Brady scheme and pass protection cancel out any weapon advantage Manning had.

    Also bringing up Addia and Clark as if they did anything after they left Peyton LOL. Nice try

    Again Harrison, Thomas, Decker, Sanders never even sniffed 1000 yards before they played with Manning. But but but he had 200 yards in one game, what happen the rest of the season? I also recall Decker couldn’t even make the patriots roster

    Nice job avoiding the Lloyd topic dipchit

    And Brady for a 10 year stretch had Gronk , Hernandez, Moss, Stallworth, Welker, Edelman, Amendola, Lloyd, Cooks, Bennett, Maroney, Woodhead a better pass protection and a better scheme. With All that Manning was still better than him outdoors in Denver. Fuking embarrassing

    Oh and Cooks was better with both Brees and Goff
    I already mentioned Lloyd
    Welker had his best TD year with Manning and produced with Cassel
    Woodhead was better with Rivers
    Bennett was better with Cutler
    Amendola was better with Bradford
    Stallworth was better with Brooks and Mcnabb


    And Chad Johnson said it best (who went from nearly 900 yards with Palmer to invisible with Brady) Brady and the patriots scheme doesn’t help outside the number WR’s get better, that’s why Josh Gordon has suffered in NE

    Outside of Garçon (who didn’t get alot of snaps) no Peyton weapon was or has gone on to do better


    Brady is a 6th round pick with 6th round talent has been propped up his whole career by the smartest coach in nfl history. Any other team would drafted him and he would be out of the league being a footnote in history


    Brady said it best when talking about his schematic advantage
    “If Aaron Rodgers had the patriots scheme and institutional knowledge of opposing defenses on weekly basis he would throw for 7000 yards”


    Sorry to break it to you but Peyton was the best for a reason, now try to wiggle yourself out that one

    What exactly am I wiggling out of? Your idiotic take that Brady is a 6th round player who was made into what he is strictly due to his coaches? It's pretty clear you're delusional and a mongoloid but why not.

    I noticed you didn't say **** about Givens or Branch...both players who were actually not at the tail end of their careers once they left Brady.

    Guess what players are just busts sometimes. You bring up Anthony Gonzalez and claim he would've been a bust with Brady...unlike his great career with Manning? 99 1307 7 TD in 5 years? Is that your criteria for making a WR into a star?

    But you want to look at the other guys?

    Lloyd - what about him? The guy had one great season being force fed in Denver's offense and never came close to those numbers again. He had his 3rd best season being the #2 WR in an offense that went heavy 2 TE sets. Way to prove your point. Apparently Lloyd was so amazing that he was out of football the following season and then played 1 more year with the 49ers and was done for his career.
    Welker - who cares about his TDs with Manning? You mean when he was the #3 guy vs being the #1 or #2 guy he was with the Pats? If anything that just shows how stacked Manning's teams were in Denver. You didn't bring up what Welker did prior to coming to the Pats...weird oversight.
    Woodhead - is a fuking running back who had way more targets with the Chargers
    Bennett - but he had the most TDs with Brady...isn't that how we judge players? May want to keep your arguments in line so you don't contradict yourself in the same post.
    Amendola - his YPC and TD numbers say otherwise.
    Stallworth - so his single season with NE getting any meaningful snaps as the #3 while Brady was busy setting passing records in 2007 is proof why Brady isn't very good lol?

    Just because Manning killed most of his receivers or managed to see them play late into their careers when they were no longer "good enough" doesn't mean he wasn't surrounded by elite talent everywhere he played.

    The fact that you're reaching so far to try to prove otherwise I'm surprised you're able to type cuz your head must be firmly up your ass by now.

    Bringing up guys who Brady had for a season or two. Meanwhile Manning's "bad" seasons were still with Reggie Wayne as his #1 and a "scrub" like Pierre Garcon as #2. As I said Curtis Painter had better numbers out of Garcon...so take your idiotic takes and fuk off.

    And piss off with the whole Manning had poor OLs garbage. Brady has one of the fastest releases in the NFL. You think that has anything to do with it? Just because Peyton actually complained about his "protection issues" doesn't mean his OL was a problem.

    Since 2001 when Brady started playing here is where Peyton's OL was graded in terms of pass protection

    Colts
    7
    2
    2
    2
    1
    1
    5
    1
    1
    1
    Denver
    2
    1
    1
    13

    Not sure how poor Peyton lasted as long as he did with such awful pass blocking

    https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol/2001

    But clearly Brady's scheme and OL totally makes up for it...

    In fact what the Pats and Brady did was so complex that even the great Manning couldn't figure it out to include it his personal system because he didn't want to take the easy way out right?
    Reply With Quote

  16. #46
    Registered User Swept's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2014
    Posts: 15,678
    Rep Power: 11070
    Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Swept is offline
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    What exactly am I wiggling out of? Your idiotic take that Brady is a 6th round player who was made into what he is strictly due to his coaches? It's pretty clear you're delusional and a mongoloid but why not.

    I noticed you didn't say **** about Givens or Branch...both players who were actually not at the tail end of their careers once they left Brady.

    Guess what players are just busts sometimes. You bring up Anthony Gonzalez and claim he would've been a bust with Brady...unlike his great career with Manning? 99 1307 7 TD in 5 years? Is that your criteria for making a WR into a star?

    But you want to look at the other guys?

    Lloyd - what about him? The guy had one great season being force fed in Denver's offense and never came close to those numbers again. He had his 3rd best season being the #2 WR in an offense that went heavy 2 TE sets. Way to prove your point. Apparently Lloyd was so amazing that he was out of football the following season and then played 1 more year with the 49ers and was done for his career.
    Welker - who cares about his TDs with Manning? You mean when he was the #3 guy vs being the #1 or #2 guy he was with the Pats? If anything that just shows how stacked Manning's teams were in Denver. You didn't bring up what Welker did prior to coming to the Pats...weird oversight.
    Woodhead - is a fuking running back who had way more targets with the Chargers
    Bennett - but he had the most TDs with Brady...isn't that how we judge players? May want to keep your arguments in line so you don't contradict yourself in the same post.
    Amendola - his YPC and TD numbers say otherwise.
    Stallworth - so his single season with NE getting any meaningful snaps as the #3 while Brady was busy setting passing records in 2007 is proof why Brady isn't very good lol?

    Just because Manning killed most of his receivers or managed to see them play late into their careers when they were no longer "good enough" doesn't mean he wasn't surrounded by elite talent everywhere he played.

    The fact that you're reaching so far to try to prove otherwise I'm surprised you're able to type cuz your head must be firmly up your ass by now.

    Bringing up guys who Brady had for a season or two. Meanwhile Manning's "bad" seasons were still with Reggie Wayne as his #1 and a "scrub" like Pierre Garcon as #2. As I said Curtis Painter had better numbers out of Garcon...so take your idiotic takes and fuk off.

    And piss off with the whole Manning had poor OLs garbage. Brady has one of the fastest releases in the NFL. You think that has anything to do with it? Just because Peyton actually complained about his "protection issues" doesn't mean his OL was a problem.

    Since 2001 when Brady started playing here is where Peyton's OL was graded in terms of pass protection

    Colts
    7
    2
    2
    2
    1
    1
    5
    1
    1
    1
    Denver
    2
    1
    1
    13

    Not sure how poor Peyton lasted as long as he did with such awful pass blocking

    https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol/2001

    But clearly Brady's scheme and OL totally makes up for it...

    In fact what the Pats and Brady did was so complex that even the great Manning couldn't figure it out to include it his personal system because he didn't want to take the easy way out right?
    The erroneous amounts of cope you just posted is anything beyond I’ve seen a cuck post here before.

    Those 1000 yards González had are 1000 more than he would than Chad Jackson who Brady couldn’t get a lick out of.


    LMAO You just tangled yourself in your own stupidity web you subhuman retard. So your implying the year Lloyd led the nfl with Kyle fuking Orton in yards was meaningless cause he got “force fed”. And Woodhead was “targeted more”, alright than Garçon, Thomas, Sanders, Wayne and Decker were are also meaningless force fed numbers. You see how easy it is to get you with your own stupid logic.

    Oh and Amendola best years reception and yard wise were with Bradford in Stl, no matter how you try to frame it. The fact that he’s Welker was his 4th option in Denver, he was 34 years old coming off 10 concussions due to Brady stupid passing and in 13 games he had his best season TD wise, you really think if Peyton had a young Welker as his first or second option he wouldn't have doubled those numbers.

    So Brady had to many option so no WR can produce, but Manning whose WR actually produced are the reason his numbers are better. Lmao again the way you contradict yourself is mind blowing.

    Fact is fact and Brady receivers were more productive with average QBs than Manning’s. Before and after.

    football outsiders next to pff is horrific site. In 2013 the Broncos literally lost 4 startling linemen, from 05-10 the colts front office and coaches even came out and said their o-line was the biggest issue plaguing the team and that Manning was covering up their deficiencies. Meanwhile Dante Scarnecchia is heading to the HOF as the great OL coach in nfl history

    And yes Peyton couldn’t figure out what “Belichick” was doing, even though for the majority of Peyton career his offense was ranked higher than the patriots. Belichick is the smartest mind in football history so it will be hard for anyone to keep with him, he made a 6th rounder into a HOF.

    Talking about Belichick here’s another quote your gonna wanna avoid like the last one I posted which you seem to have comeback to.


    However, one unnamed Pats assistant thinks the Pats could have been fine even if Brady had walked. He said the feeling on the staff is that Belichick's system could make Super Bowl quarterbacks out of many of the starters in the NFL,

    "[If] you gave us any of the top 15 [quarterbacks in the NFL], we could do it," said the assistant. "I don't think the coaches view Tom as special as everyone else in football does. [Owner Robert Kraft] thinks Tom is the greatest gift ever, but the coaches don't."
    Everything I do is biblical
    Reply With Quote

  17. #47
    The Cripple Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2002
    Location: United States
    Posts: 51,664
    Rep Power: 379536
    Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lunatic is offline
    Swept's retarded ass still doesn't understand the difference between your and you're and he calls other people stupid.
    "Do you ever get in any street fights with any quadriplegics because they think they're more plegic than you? Like they have more street cred?" - Random Miscer

    "God your dunce." - Swept

    MBisonSon being exposed for making up stuff on the forum to try to seem alpha. Start with this post: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178019221&p=1597309361&viewfull=1#post1597309361

    LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals
    Reply With Quote

  18. #48
    Forever Santa Vhagar's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2012
    Posts: 19,257
    Rep Power: 281420
    Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Vhagar is offline
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Swept's retarded ass still doesn't understand the difference between your and you're and he calls other people stupid.
    Can you imagine being as retarded as Swept

    My god. I’m surprised he hasn’t forgotten to breathe yet
    Reply With Quote

  19. #49
    Registered User HoustonMiscer's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Age: 30
    Posts: 41,815
    Rep Power: 211635
    HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    HoustonMiscer is offline
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    Jabar Gaffney
    jabar gaffney was a top 12.5 wr in texans history
    Deshaun Watson Crew
    Houston Sign Stealers
    Houston Rockets
    HOUSTON ROUGHNECKS CREW

    XOTWOD CREW


    Misc Sneakerhead Crew

    Jussell Hardbrook Crew

    new ig: @fatboyhm
    Reply With Quote

  20. #50
    The Cripple Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2002
    Location: United States
    Posts: 51,664
    Rep Power: 379536
    Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lunatic is offline
    Originally Posted by Vhagar View Post
    Can you imagine being as retarded as Swept

    My god. I’m surprised he hasn’t forgotten to breathe yet
    God your dunce moran. Its pronownct breath.
    "Do you ever get in any street fights with any quadriplegics because they think they're more plegic than you? Like they have more street cred?" - Random Miscer

    "God your dunce." - Swept

    MBisonSon being exposed for making up stuff on the forum to try to seem alpha. Start with this post: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178019221&p=1597309361&viewfull=1#post1597309361

    LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals
    Reply With Quote

  21. #51
    Registered User iamgenus's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2006
    Posts: 45,722
    Rep Power: 148812
    iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    iamgenus is offline
    Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    The erroneous amounts of cope you just posted is anything beyond I’ve seen a cuck post here before.

    Those 1000 yards González had are 1000 more than he would than Chad Jackson who Brady couldn’t get a lick out of.


    LMAO You just tangled yourself in your own stupidity web you subhuman retard. So your implying the year Lloyd led the nfl with Kyle fuking Orton in yards was meaningless cause he got “force fed”. And Woodhead was “targeted more”, alright than Garçon, Thomas, Sanders, Wayne and Decker were are also meaningless force fed numbers. You see how easy it is to get you with your own stupid logic.

    Oh and Amendola best years reception and yard wise were with Bradford in Stl, no matter how you try to frame it. The fact that he’s Welker was his 4th option in Denver, he was 34 years old coming off 10 concussions due to Brady stupid passing and in 13 games he had his best season TD wise, you really think if Peyton had a young Welker as his first or second option he wouldn't have doubled those numbers.

    So Brady had to many option so no WR can produce, but Manning whose WR actually produced are the reason his numbers are better. Lmao again the way you contradict yourself is mind blowing.

    Fact is fact and Brady receivers were more productive with average QBs than Manning’s. Before and after.

    football outsiders next to pff is horrific site. In 2013 the Broncos literally lost 4 startling linemen, from 05-10 the colts front office and coaches even came out and said their o-line was the biggest issue plaguing the team and that Manning was covering up their deficiencies. Meanwhile Dante Scarnecchia is heading to the HOF as the great OL coach in nfl history

    And yes Peyton couldn’t figure out what “Belichick” was doing, even though for the majority of Peyton career his offense was ranked higher than the patriots. Belichick is the smartest mind in football history so it will be hard for anyone to keep with him, he made a 6th rounder into a HOF.

    Talking about Belichick here’s another quote your gonna wanna avoid like the last one I posted which you seem to have comeback to.


    However, one unnamed Pats assistant thinks the Pats could have been fine even if Brady had walked. He said the feeling on the staff is that Belichick's system could make Super Bowl quarterbacks out of many of the starters in the NFL,

    "[If] you gave us any of the top 15 [quarterbacks in the NFL], we could do it," said the assistant. "I don't think the coaches view Tom as special as everyone else in football does. [Owner Robert Kraft] thinks Tom is the greatest gift ever, but the coaches don't."
    One unnamed assistant aka someone wanted to push a narrative and couldn’t get a legit source so they made one up. Belichick sure got far without Brady. Made a 6th rounder look like the GOAT but when he had Drew Bledsoe a #1 overall pick how did they do?

    Pretty much the same narrative you’re using to pretend Manning wasn’t surrounded by elite receivers his whole career.

    I’m done doing this back and forth with you. It’s painfully obvious you’re incapable of intelligent thought.

    Only the biggest phaggots around would try to pretend Manning wasn’t coddled by both the Colts and Denver franchises to make sure their offenses weren’t going to be lacking in talent.
    Reply With Quote

  22. #52
    Registered User ElPapi55's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 36
    Rep Power: 0
    ElPapi55 is not very well liked. (-100) ElPapi55 is not very well liked. (-100) ElPapi55 is not very well liked. (-100) ElPapi55 is not very well liked. (-100) ElPapi55 is not very well liked. (-100) ElPapi55 is not very well liked. (-100) ElPapi55 is not very well liked. (-100) ElPapi55 is not very well liked. (-100) ElPapi55 is not very well liked. (-100) ElPapi55 is not very well liked. (-100) ElPapi55 is not very well liked. (-100)
    ElPapi55 is offline
    brady goat
    Reply With Quote

  23. #53
    Registered User Swept's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2014
    Posts: 15,678
    Rep Power: 11070
    Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Swept is offline
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    One unnamed assistant aka someone wanted to push a narrative and couldn’t get a legit source so they made one up. Belichick sure got far without Brady. Made a 6th rounder look like the GOAT but when he had Drew Bledsoe a #1 overall pick how did they do?

    Pretty much the same narrative you’re using to pretend Manning wasn’t surrounded by elite receivers his whole career.

    I’m done doing this back and forth with you. It’s painfully obvious you’re incapable of intelligent thought.

    Only the biggest phaggots around would try to pretend Manning wasn’t coddled by both the Colts and Denver franchises to make sure their offenses weren’t going to be lacking in talent.
    Ah yes, the I have no comeback so I’m done replying to you comment. You cannot beat the facts it’s that simple


    You mean the same Bledsoe who came in the AFC championship game and threw for the same amount of TD Brady did in the entire postseason. LMAO


    Only someone with zero knowledge of football like your pussy ass would even put this Cuck in the same great as Peyton.
    Everything I do is biblical
    Reply With Quote

  24. #54
    Registered User iamgenus's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2006
    Posts: 45,722
    Rep Power: 148812
    iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    iamgenus is offline
    Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    Ah yes, the I have no comeback so I’m done replying to you comment. You cannot beat the facts it’s that simple


    You mean the same Bledsoe who came in the AFC championship game and threw for the same amount of TD Brady did in the entire postseason. LMAO


    Only someone with zero knowledge of football like your pussy ass would even put this Cuck in the same great as Peyton.
    I’ve put fact after fact in front of you....just because you’re too stupid to accept them like the vast population is what makes it not worth my time.

    And same Bledsoe whose only TD was when he replaced Brady after his injury at the Pittsburgh 40 yard line. Same Drew Bledsoe that was 5-13 in his starts with Belichick. Same Drew Bledsoe that never got his starting job back but go ahead and pretend like the Pats could’ve done this well with any QB.

    Throw some Timmy references into your posts and you’re a generic version of Bison. The irony is as stupid as that guy is even he knows Brady is the GOAT. And I’m sure even he could acknowledge that playing in a dome improves passing numbers...
    Reply With Quote

  25. #55
    Registered User Swept's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2014
    Posts: 15,678
    Rep Power: 11070
    Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Swept is offline
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    I’ve put fact after fact in front of you....just because you’re too stupid to accept them like the vast population is what makes it not worth my time.

    And same Bledsoe whose only TD was when he replaced Brady after his injury at the Pittsburgh 40 yard line. Same Drew Bledsoe that was 5-13 in his starts with Belichick. Same Drew Bledsoe that never got his starting job back but go ahead and pretend like the Pats could’ve done this well with any QB.

    Throw some Timmy references into your posts and you’re a generic version of Bison. The irony is as stupid as that guy is even he knows Brady is the GOAT. And I’m sure even he could acknowledge that playing in a dome improves passing numbers...
    So your saying Bledsoe had a better TD%, high ypc and was more efficient in his one start than Brady was that entire post season LMAO, thanks for helping prove my point.

    I already dismantle to you the point of mercy you are using throwing generic lines, and the fact that you agree with that retard is helping my argument. Neither you nor Bison watch tape, bet on games, listen to podcast, nothing.

    I already posted quotes from the NE organization and Brady himself, only morons who understand football think Brady is half as good as Manning.
    Everything I do is biblical
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts