Registered Rep Trader ILLUSIONZ's Avatar
    ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I've owned a lot of sports cars AMA

Sup brah's I rarely misc these days but got some time to kill and as cars are my main passion in life rn I thought I would start this thread and maybe help people with my opinions on things such as the below.

How to get the best lease deal
    Leasing vs buying
    Sport car vs Super car experience

And anything else related to cars. Please keep in mind I don't know much about working on cars or anything like that but am well versed in the driving dynamics of cars and their performance.

In the last 5 years I have owned the below cars

2 E92 M3s Manual and DCT

G63, A45 and an C43

Range Rover SVR

Ferrari 458 spyder

F80 M3 Comp

F82 M4 CS

Various none Sporty Audi's I think 2 A4's 1 A6 and an A7
    Also have a 2008 BMW 320 touring right now.

Most of what I can offer is probably what its like to drive them in comparison to each other, what are the kinds of reactions I get driving around in these cars and also how to get yourself in the best lease deals possible to be able to get very good deals on pretty expensive cars.

I have "owned" some of these via a exotic car rental business I had(now sold) and most of them personal leases or purchases.

https://imgur.com/a/q1wOZX2#6d0bCyC

Not sure why the pics won't embed brahs...

AMA
    Last edited by ILLUSIONZ; 12-09-2019 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Not sure why pics aren't showing??

Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    can you paypal me 50 dollahs?
    ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How is a Land Rover a sports car? That’s like calling my c350 a sports car.
    Insta is username snails.r.us

ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nomza View Post
    can you paypal me 50 dollahs?
    Lol Jeff pls

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    How is a Land Rover a sports car? That’s like calling my c350 a sports car.
    Well its a 5L V8 with 520hp so yeah its not a C350 by any means. It is a Sports SUV more than a sports "car" It is track focused and was built heavily around track testing.

greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How practical is the Ferrari as DD? I sat in a 488 in a showroom recently. It felt about as comfortable as a go-kart. I can't imagine driving around in it in traffic for more than an hour or two.

Originally Posted by greenleaf View Post
    How practical is the Ferrari as DD? I sat in a 488 in a showroom recently. It felt about as comfortable as a go-kart. I can't imagine driving around in it in traffic for more than an hour or two.
    Modern super cars are a lot more DD'able than their counter parts 10-15years ago but the 458 itself isn't something I would recommend using as a DD.

It's stiff not to the point its unbearable but if you live in a place without perfect roads you won't enjoy driving around town at slow speeds in it. The gear box even at it's most tame setting is rather aggressive so it will want to be in 2nd most of the time.
    There is a lot of mechanical noises and a loud cabin.
    I enjoyed it personally as it was an event every time I am driving but as a daily? I might get annoyed.

Fuel economy wasn't terrible for what it is and when I did drive it for a week for normal stuff I was doing about 12-14MPG which is about what I was getting from my E92 M3's so take that for what you will.

The main reason a car like this isn't worth it as a daily is you have to be overly careful with things like the roads you take to avoid things like potholes or speed bumps(UK thing) and then parking is a real pain as you will get people wanting to do harm to your car more often than admire it. I had my wheel air caps stolen when I took it once to a supermarket for example.

I wouldn't recommend such a car as your only car. You'd worry too much about expenses, depreciation and services costs to enjoy it.

If none of the above things matter and its within your budget then I would take the 458 over the 488. 488 will be better in most respects naturally but 458 prices have bottomed now and if you can get one which is a desirable spec then not only will it hold its value but will start to now appreciate as its the last of the natty V8's.

As daily's if you wanted a Ferrari I would suggest maybe the California, FF or the new Lusso.
    Last edited by ILLUSIONZ; 12-09-2019 at 04:45 AM.

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I only see one sportscar on the list...nice try op

negged for frauding
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

mingrey02stg2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mingrey02stg2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mingrey02stg2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mingrey02stg2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mingrey02stg2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mingrey02stg2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mingrey02stg2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mingrey02stg2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mingrey02stg2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mingrey02stg2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mingrey02stg2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do you go from a 458 to a BMW 3 series?

Not hating, just wondering.

Also, good input on the 458. I'd rather have that than the 488 from an investment standpoint since like you said, it's the last of the NA Ferrari V8s. I'd straight pipe one as soon as I got it.

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How do you compare the M3 CS and the Comp package? F80 owner checking in.
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55

Originally Posted by mingrey02stg2 View Post
    How do you go from a 458 to a BMW 3 series?

Not hating, just wondering.

Also, good input on the 458. I'd rather have that than the 488 from an investment standpoint since like you said, it's the last of the NA Ferrari V8s. I'd straight pipe one as soon as I got it.
    I started off with my white E92 M3 after a year I handed it back and got the DCT in black as it was LCI and had the better iDrive as well as EDC which I wanted.

How I went from that to 458, I started to get a lot more involved in the car scene and met a few guys who were in the business. I was offered a partnership in a Exotic car rental business which I invested in and was a partner for about 18 months. One of my first purchases was the 458 which we sold after a year and replaced with a Hurracan Performante. I didn't include that on the list as I only had it to use for a few weeks before I called time on that venture for various reasons.

Originally Posted by KilaByte View Post
    How do you compare the M3 CS and the Comp package? F80 owner checking in.
    I haven't driven the base F80 but I had my F80 CP for about 8-9 months before getting the M4CS 5 weeks ago. I can't compare fully yet as it hasn't been very good M weather here in the UK and I haven't really pushed the CS.

But off the bat it sounds a lot better there's way more mechanical noise I assume due to having no active sound or actual door cards and no sound deadening. As for the drive, I think it feels more on edge and focused with everything in sports + and once you get to 60+ MPH it feels much more refined and capable. I don't have mine on Cup 2's so I would only imagine it would feel even more focused if I had the correct tyre set up.

As for the actual driving experience my F80 was mineral white so only people who knew what an M3 was would even look but this car is San Marino Blue with the full carbon kit and its one of the most attention getting cars I've owned. I haven't been out a single time in the 5 weeks where someone didn't make a comment, beep their horn or give me a thumbs up when I've been out driving. People are always asking about it and taking pics etc wherever I take the car.

If you are considering the CS I would recommend if it you can do without a centre console and comfort access for the M3 and door panels if you want the M4. At the moment you can get very good deals and if you can get in one for the price of a highly specced Comp pack then its a no brainer to go ahead and get it.

ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ILLUSIONZ View Post
    Most of what I can offer is probably what its like to drive them in comparison to each other, what are the kinds of reactions I get driving around in these cars
    Which cars gave you the best experience with people?

greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ymer View Post
    ^This, especially with sloots.

Originally Posted by ymer View Post
    Originally Posted by greenleaf View Post
    ^This, especially with sloots.
    Depends on what someone thinks is the best experience. I don't feel cars are the best way to get sloots. I mean I am sure it helps but only by another 20% if that.

In terms of the amount of reactions I got I would say it was the below order.

G63
    M4CS

G63 probably overall as the thing on UK roads is like driving around in a monster truck. And it is seen as a status symbol car so every one no matter where you go would be looking plus my G wagon was frozen white with black rims it really was very good looking and a huge road presence. Everyone would look and from all the cars I've been in I would say women looked the most.

458 This just makes you look like a douche and you get 90% stares of envy and 10% guys mirin. I never had a woman come over to me to start a convo because I was in a Ferrari but a lot of bro's would come and talk to me. Also had people spit at the car people stick fingers at me etc whilst driving around. More negative than positive with this car.

M4CS as well as the E92s I would say I get the most appreciation from fellow car lovers. With my E92s I had many random guys ask me to rev the car or things like "I love M3 bro" few guys said "this is my dream car" it was more real love for cars.
    With the CS I see peoples necks almost snap just like the G63 sometimes and so far I have had nothing but positive comments.
    I doubt most people know what the CS is and that its a limited edition car but overall its been very positive so far.

The best reactions are from kids they always put a smile on my face. I was driving along the other day and two kids were walking with their mum. One of them see's the car approaching literally loses his **** screaming shouting jumping up and down pointing. When I drove past both of them ran after the car screaming.

Cars overall are like lifting it seems. Unless you have a Pagani,Lambo or maybe a McLaren most of the attention will be from fellow brahs and you'll get a few gold diggers thrown in.

Originally Posted by Jax05 View Post
    I only see one sportscar on the list...nice try op

negged for frauding
    Not sure if serious

3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How would you compare an E92 M3 (DCT) to an F82? Which one do/did you prefer?

Originally Posted by 3maj View Post
    How would you compare an E92 M3 (DCT) to an F82? Which one do/did you prefer?
    They are very similar, both jerky when the car is cold and at low speeds. Feels like you are about to stall the car at times driving 5-10mph. I had this problem with the E92 (2012) and my F80 ZCP(2017) and looking around on forums this is a common known "none-issue"

-Editing as I misunderstood what you asked. I thought you asked me to compare the DCT itself in the two cars.

Will answer again based on the two cars. I would say the F8X is better in every single way aside from maybe the sound and even that is subjective.

Compared to the F8X the E92s felt like luxury cruisers more than raw sports cars. F80x is a much more focused fast car in every respect. Also I think the E92 looks wise is ageing very badly and F8x IMO is the best looking iteration of the M3 so far.

Speed wise it's not even close the E92 is fast sure but F8X is "I will kill you if you make a mistake" fast. It's a scary fast car now so I am very much looking forward to the G80 coming up as it sounds like that car will be a monster in terms of performance.

I know a lot of people have this "natty vs TT" and "drives car" mentality but with all M3/4's from E30 to now that is their main selling point and I am sure it will continue to be that they are a drivers car above anything else. Anyone who says that the S55 lacks soul compared to the S65 is being a hater IMO. Both engines are amazing and have their pro's and cons.

If the F80 is within budget and you've never owned E9X then it's a not even close you'd want the F80 everyday of the week.

Looks better
    Faster
    Much better tech
    More tunable
    More capable chassis over all.

Sound as I said is subjective. I loved the sound of the V8 but the M4CS sounds pretty damn good as well especially with the burbles and bangs on over run.
    Last edited by ILLUSIONZ; 12-31-2019 at 04:18 AM.

Miscbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miscbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miscbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miscbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miscbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miscbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miscbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miscbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miscbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miscbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miscbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Experiences with running an exotic rental business? Why did you choose to get out of it?

Originally Posted by Miscbob View Post
    Experiences with running an exotic rental business? Why did you choose to get out of it?
    I got into it very unprepared, I was made an offer with little or no idea about how this business works and just went in. It was fun but very much seasonal here in the UK. Most of the cars we had were hired for weddings. So winter was very few bookings and used to go over all the cars in fleet get them serviced etc or replaced where needed and then summer times very busy cars being out 20-25 days of the month coming back sometimes not very good and then running around trying to get them sorted.
    We had a small fleet 8-10 cars.

But overall like any business it was a lot of on the job learning. I wasn't as involved towards the end as I was busy with other things in my life. It was fun to have lots of luxury cars on tap for a while but it got old and then you start to think about time = money in the business.

The reason I left was the main partner wanted to tap into another market and his ideas on how to do this were very different from mine. I have spent the past 10years working in the corporate world. Very much used to planning projects a certain way setting certain KPIs and then having follow up actions based on outcomes. This person he had been a solopreneur from the very start and used to doing things his own way. I wouldn't say we fell out at all but he asked if he could just buy me out and I thought sure why not just so I can go work on other things using the experience I gained from working in that business.

Would I do it again if I could go back in time? 100% but I would go in a lot more informed. Will I do it again in the future? I would like to but I like to work smart not hard and this is something that requires a lot of man hours so if I could find a way to turn this into a smart hustle rather than a hard hustle yes I would do it again in the future.

Cars are my passion so I would love to be able to do something which can earn me money which involves cars.

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ILLUSIONZ View Post
    Not sure if serious
    semi srs
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you think I can turn a profit if I buy a cheap Gallardo through my company (can plate it as company car and get tax break) and list it on Turo? Serious question, worried about d bag renters and potential accidents, though I guess I could set a minimum age for renting and ask for a deposit to discourage broke fgts)
    ig: fabryzzzz

Originally Posted by fabryzz View Post
    Do you think I can turn a profit if I buy a cheap Gallardo through my company (can plate it as company car and get tax break) and list it on Turo? Serious question, worried about d bag renters and potential accidents, though I guess I could set a minimum age for renting and ask for a deposit to discourage broke fgts)
    Yes and no, from my experience and the demographic I was renting to, they want new cars. It's all about the bling bling so you probably won't get much love for a 2005 Gallardo unless maybe you managed to get a Superleggera or something like that and at that point you are better off getting something like that to sell on rather than rent. But your market might have a different mentality so you should research it.

For rentals, mid range sports cars are probably the easiest as they are affordable. Unfortunately renting to scumbags who will trash your car around is part of the game. You're just a glorified pimp and you have to expect that once in a while someone will really work your bottom b*tch over.

ClivesTriceps is a name known to all. (+5000) ClivesTriceps is a name known to all. (+5000) ClivesTriceps is a name known to all. (+5000) ClivesTriceps is a name known to all. (+5000) ClivesTriceps is a name known to all. (+5000) ClivesTriceps is a name known to all. (+5000) ClivesTriceps is a name known to all. (+5000) ClivesTriceps is a name known to all. (+5000) ClivesTriceps is a name known to all. (+5000) ClivesTriceps is a name known to all. (+5000) ClivesTriceps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What are insurance premiums like on the ferrari? What's the inital feeling after buying and first month of ownership feel like after being able to afford one?
    Yellow Fever Crew
    Rawdog Crew
    Trump 2020

Originally Posted by ClivesTriceps View Post
    What are insurance premiums like on the ferrari? What's the inital feeling after buying and first month of ownership feel like after being able to afford one?
    For the 458 my insurance was through the company so I am not sure how helpful that is but I can comment on for example the M4CS I have right now I pay around £1400 in insurance. But in the UK insurance is a very strange thing and many many factors come into play.

Your address
    Your age
    Previous driving history(no claims bonus)
    Your name
    Your job title etc
    Just as an example, by selecting a different job it could make up to 20% difference on your annual amount. Putting your name in a different way or spelling it different for myself has sometimes shown me quotes 10-15% different.
    I believe in many other countries the insurance is car related but in the UK it is related to the person driving the car.

As for the first month, this is a very good question. I think a lot of people(including myself sometimes) don't really see the full cost of ownership. Being able to get into a car isn't the same as being able to then make your monthlies, pay your insurance, tax and fuel etc for the remainder of your lease. I would really advise people write it all down before jumping in just to be able to visualise what they are about to get themselves into.

That being said ownership isn't as expensive as most people will scare you into believing. Always always always make sure you have water tight warranty and aside from that your only costs should be fuel and consumables. For most of my cars I have not spent a penny out of pocket for repairs yet. I think there was one instance where I replaced brake pads and turned out I did it for no reason anyway as that wasn't what was causing the issue I had lol.

Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How much business was WOM and how much was you doing active digital marketing(I presume most of the brand image building is digital)? I kind of like the luxury rental world more than regular as your price per sale is much higher despite risks being bigger as well. I'd rather sell 1 rolex than 500 daniel wellingtons the more time goes on as the hustle of managing large clientele is getting really old really fast.

Registered Sex Official Tellme718's Avatar
    Tellme718 is just really nice. (+1000) Tellme718 is just really nice. (+1000) Tellme718 is just really nice. (+1000) Tellme718 is just really nice. (+1000) Tellme718 is just really nice. (+1000) Tellme718 is just really nice. (+1000) Tellme718 is just really nice. (+1000) Tellme718 is just really nice. (+1000) Tellme718 is just really nice. (+1000) Tellme718 is just really nice. (+1000) Tellme718 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP you must not like american sports cars but have you considered the GT350 or ZL1 1LE? They're pretty much on par or better than its European and Japanese counter-parts for less money.
    Tfw looking into the eyes of someone with strabismus

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tellme718 View Post
    OP you must not like american sports cars but have you considered the GT350 or ZL1 1LE? They're pretty much on par or better than its European and Japanese counter-parts for less money.
    And here they come

2jz, S55

Registered Sex Official Tellme718's Avatar
    Tellme718 is just really nice. (+1000) Tellme718 is just really nice. (+1000) Tellme718 is just really nice. (+1000) Tellme718 is just really nice. (+1000) Tellme718 is just really nice. (+1000) Tellme718 is just really nice. (+1000) Tellme718 is just really nice. (+1000) Tellme718 is just really nice. (+1000) Tellme718 is just really nice. (+1000) Tellme718 is just really nice. (+1000) Tellme718 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KilaByte View Post
    And here they come
    This guy lives in Patriots land yet won't support American sports cars. I'm brown and let me tell you...
    Tfw looking into the eyes of someone with strabismus

This guy lives in Patriots land yet won't support American sports cars. I'm brown and let me tell you...
    I like all cars, that's why I can call myself a car enthusiast.

2jz, S55

I live in the UK all the cars you mentioned above are not sold here. I think I have seen a few Mustangs from time to time as the 5.0 has recently(about 3yrs ago) started to be sold here but things like ZL1 LE etc nope never seen one and I doubt I ever will. Hellcats Vipers etc are not sold in the UK.