Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    Maybe not civil war but society is collapsing. Men will just opt out completely. A lot of men are already doing so.
    Dachshund Crew 4 life
    Austrian
    Poverty Chair
    Impeach RichStrong

AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by qwert321 View Post
    The funny thing about americans is even though they parrot almost their slogan like "Hurr durr, yu never gohnna tayk ma gons, I'm gonna fight the go'vment one day with dem" they are the most docile people out there. Its cute that you think a revolution will happen and a change to the "system" will occur, but that's so out of touch with reality it's laughable. You are creatures of comfort. You won't do ****. You will sit on your ass and let things happen like you did your whole life. You are incompetent and docile. There won't be a revolution, no overthrowing the government, no nothing. You will live your life and let more powerful people decide over the world you live in.

"Revolution" ****ing lol, give me a break.

this mans correct

I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nah. The illusion of freedom still exists. People will just go back and forth between Democrate and Republicans and complain about the other side. Same as it always has been.
    Nuggets of Wisdom

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nah. It's bad because it's the internet. Leave the basement and things aren't quite as horrible. There's some political tension but certainly nothing on the verge of "civil war".

I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The funny thing about americans is even though they parrot almost their slogan like "Hurr durr, yu never gohnna tayk ma gons, I'm gonna fight the go'vment one day with dem" they are the most docile people out there. Its cute that you think a revolution will happen and a change to the "system" will occur, but that's so out of touch with reality it's laughable. You are creatures of comfort. You won't do ****. You will sit on your ass and let things happen like you did your whole life. You are incompetent and docile. There won't be a revolution, no overthrowing the government, no nothing. You will live your life and let more powerful people decide over the world you live in.

Americans' guns have already been taken. There are thousands of weapons that have been banned just in the last 40 years. The number one gun "crime", which people are arrested by the police for, in the US is :"carrying a concealed weapon without a permit", which is literally protected in writing by the Constitution. Lmfao.

Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    The real civil war will be incels vs the rest of society...and we will win because 20 cannot hold against 80 lmao. Be afraid Norman. Be very afraid.

I'll take 20 gorillas vs 80 mice any day.
    Nuggets of Wisdom

yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by x420SwagScopex View Post
    There’s not gonna be a civil war for 1 reason and 1 reason only - people are too fking lazy. 99% of people don’t care enough about anything to actually fight for it, they just wanna sit at home and look at their screens and continue to be comfortable. It would take A LOT to drag those people out of their houses and make them actually fight.

Also, people are much less passionate about political issues outside of the internet. /pol/ might go to war with Reddit, but the normies just don’t care that much.
    This. Speaking for myself, I don't consider myself lazy. I work hard, I take care of my body, I do outdoor activities/hobbies, etc. Yet, there's nothing in today's America that I would consider important enough to risk my life to fight for. The stupid politics that the fringe right and fringe left fight for on Facebook/twitter is retarded. Most Americans don't really care and just want to live their life. The next great war will be when someone like the Nazis risk actual world peace that the majority of people are willing to band together to fight against. Until then, people don't want to fight against stupid chit like LGBTQ+ or abortion rights (not saying those aren't important to people, but they are not important enough to fight a war over).
    see-long-story-in-post-immediately-read-last-line-first-to-see-if-Fresh-Prince-joke-crew

All men are created equal metroins's Avatar
    metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by keels141 View Post
    From what I can tell, the country is hopelessly divided.

I can see in coming years democracy breaking down completely actually in Western countries (US, UK, Australia).

Would be interesting to hear people's opinions from the coalface.
    Go outside.
    Back on that injury recovery time, yoga stretching and running.

Life is easy when you take personal responsibility

MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Won't happen until they attempt to legislate away gun ownership.

LOL at making a new account to say this.
    Username explained here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155375633&page=1

qwert321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwert321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwert321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwert321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwert321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwert321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwert321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwert321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwert321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwert321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwert321 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Techriding101 View Post
    Won't happen until they attempt to legislate away gun ownership.

LOL at making a new account to say this.
    I didn't. Also you are the exact self unaware carricature I'm talking about and proving my point. A low test, high estrogen low IQ individual. You can neg me all you want you sour puss, it will remain a fact.

LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The real civil war will be incels vs the rest of society...and we will win because 20 cannot hold against 80 lmao. Be afraid Norman. Be very afraid.
    That's not what civil war is.

Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    People don't fight until they are starving. We're a ways off from that point, so jerk your meat to something else.

Originally Posted by x420SwagScopex View Post
    There’s not gonna be a civil war for 1 reason and 1 reason only - people are too fking lazy. 99% of people don’t care enough about anything to actually fight for it, they just wanna sit at home and look at their screens and continue to be comfortable. It would take A LOT to drag those people out of their houses and make them actually fight.

Also, people are much less passionate about political issues outside of the internet. /pol/ might go to war with Reddit, but the normies just don’t care that much.

Originally Posted by steeler505 View Post
    The hell are liberals going to wage war with? Bongs and buttplugs?
    After 8 years of Obama, there are FAR more Democrats in the Pentagon and at all levels of the military than you realize.

Originally Posted by FrankCostanza View Post
    Divided on stuff that doesn’t matter enough to 90% of people because they have to work to survive. in the end if it doesn’t threaten your life or livelihood you have to just bitch about it or let it go. No one has time to fight for what they believe in.

Civil war isn't between ordinary common couch potato citizens and generally modern civil wars don't involve most of the citizenry in the fighting. It's between two(or more) factions of gov and their militaries. This is a very common misconception every time this subject comes up on the net. Citizens may join in for various roles such as militia, support, aid, intel gathering etc .... but in general modern civil wars don't depend on citizen activity/conditions/discomfort to start them or fight them. They are fought between two different organized bodies each claiming or challenging to be the one and only government of the land and their militaries. If it happens soon in the US that split would be mostly along the Dem Party leadership and its declared president and its military and the Republican Party leadership and its declared president and its split of the military.

We are already in a political cold civil war and have been since early 2016.

It's possibly going hot in the next few years. If so, it would be a split between two different governments(and their splits in the military) battling for control. Between CWII and the eventual global WWIII it would likely precipitate once the US global front was gone, we could lose at least half of the population. The country and our economy would be in ruins for a long time and never be the same again.

This sort of scenario has been prophesied by many from all walks for a very long time. Whether those were accurate and are coming now, only time will tell.

I'd prepare accordingly, whether that be for potential militia service, or for community survival and defense - community-based survival planning is the best - hacking it on your own in isolation won't work for the vast majority. ie. now might be a good time to get to know your neighbors better, without mentioning any of this of course.
    Last edited by LukeLissen; 12-09-2019 at 06:00 AM.
    "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
    - US Constitution author and 2nd President, John Adams, October 11th, 1798
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177055701

chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlienAppleSeed View Post
    this mans correct
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What will the incels demand, some used undies or socks, a few minutes holding hands with a sloot?

mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I can see in coming years democracy breaking down completely actually in Western countries (US, UK, Australia).

That's because you only hear the loudest speakers, to include the media.

1* post

yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post

Civil war isn't between ordinary common couch potato citizens and generally modern civil wars don't involve most of the citizenry in the fighting. It's between two(or more) factions of gov and their militaries. This is a very common misconception every time this subject comes up on the net. Citizens may join in for various roles such as militia, support, aid, intel gathering etc .... but in general modern civil wars don't depend on citizen activity/conditions/discomfort to start them or fight them. They are fought between two different organized bodies each claiming or challenging to be the one and only government of the land and their militaries. If it happens soon in the US that split would be mostly along the Dem Party leadership and its declared president and its military and the Republican Party leadership and its declared president and its split of the military.

We are already in a political cold civil war and have been since early 2016.

It's possibly going hot in the next few years. If so, it would be a split between two different governments(and their splits in the military) battling for control. Between CWII and the eventual global WWIII it would likely precipitate once the US global front was gone, we could lose at least half of the population. The country and our economy would be in ruins for a long time and never be the same again.

This sort of scenario has been prophesied by many from all walks for a very long time. Whether those were accurate and are coming now, only time will tell.

I'd prepare accordingly, whether that be for potential militia service, or for community survival and defense - community-based survival planning is the best - hacking it on your own in isolation won't work for the vast majority. ie. now might be a good time to get to know your neighbors better, without mentioning any of this of course.
    There are obviously a number of generals against Trump, but I'd assume the vast majority of the military leans right. Where is this "Dem Party leadership and its declared president" going to find their military who are willing to fight for them?
    see-long-story-in-post-immediately-read-last-line-first-to-see-if-Fresh-Prince-joke-crew

Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nope.

The values of the left and right are incredibly divergent. I often wonder if the leftists on R&P are trolling. However, a quick peek at reddit shows that they aren't. Imagine a forum full of badmonkey's and you have their views. InB4 bad monkey says he isn't a leftist.

The repression of free speech has reduced the ability of people to challenge beliefs and makes people crack the first time their beliefs are attacked. This insures that eventually a civil war will form.

HOWEVER, war is fuking awful. When people have safety, food, water, and shelter it is really hard to sacrifice all of that to defend an ideal. Unless the Dems are stupid enough to have mandatory gun buy backs I don't see it happening.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seriously though how would a civil war go down nowadays? What kind of war would it be? And how would you know who to attack/kill?

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

No lol.
    USAF
    LEO

Operation Inherent Resolve ~ 2019

knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Nah, war wont happen until people are starving srs. Its the media, give control of the media to patriots and our country would reverse course and be more united than ever before in a matter of months srs. If the msm wasnt anti-American propaganda that spews identity politics and race baiting 24/7 and was pro-America we would be strong and solid.

Of course the elites that are fuking us dont want us united, because then we'd focus on them and everything the do to slow down our prosperity/enrich foreign countries.

knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Austanian View Post
    Nope.

The values of the left and right are incredibly divergent. I often wonder if the leftists on R&P are trolling. However, a quick peek at reddit shows that they aren't. Imagine a forum full of badmonkey's and you have their views. InB4 bad monkey says he isn't a leftist.

The repression of free speech has reduced the ability of people to challenge beliefs and makes people crack the first time their beliefs are attacked. This insures that eventually a civil war will form.

HOWEVER, war is fuking awful. When people have safety, food, water, and shelter it is really hard to sacrifice all of that to defend an ideal. Unless the Dems are stupid enough to have mandatory gun buy backs I don't see it happening.
    I agree, the values of the left and right are divergent but you have to remember always that reddit and here most of the left posters going on and on are shills or even bots srs, and if theyre real theyre the losers you see online with blue/pink hair and 5 facial piercings. The loser depressed types who are miserable and want the rest of the country to be and drag them down to their level. They represent views that 20-25% of the US holds at best.

The overwhelming majority of us support conservative, America first principals. The chit the media and these platforms push is the big lie, all of the stuff they censor is the real America shining through. Remember that.

SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    U know that smelly engineer who designed all your electronic devices? You know that quiet software dev that wrote the script for your banking? You know that ugly waiter who brings you your food? That disgruntled cop who busts you for not signaling your turn? You know that creepy guy that sprays your house for bugs? We are everywhere, Norman. We are everywhere yet invisible.
    So you’re a self proclaimed incel? Why would you choose such a life if you didn’t have to? Seems like it’s made you pretty hateful.

Underwrought is just really nice. (+1000) Underwrought is just really nice. (+1000) Underwrought is just really nice. (+1000) Underwrought is just really nice. (+1000) Underwrought is just really nice. (+1000) Underwrought is just really nice. (+1000) Underwrought is just really nice. (+1000) Underwrought is just really nice. (+1000) Underwrought is just really nice. (+1000) Underwrought is just really nice. (+1000) Underwrought is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont plan on dying for my ideals, I plan on making the other ****ers die for theirs.

x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The 2nd American civil war will be fought with memes
    Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SmillironS View Post
    So you’re a self proclaimed incel? Why would you choose such a life if you didn’t have to? Seems like it’s made you pretty hateful.
    I didn't choose the thug life bro. Thug life chose me.

miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How a civil war even work? Most of the cities v. most of the countryside scattered across the entire country - lol yea ... sure.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    How a civil war even work? Most of the cities v. most of the countryside scattered across the entire country - lol yea ... sure.
    There are just going to be riots and civil unrest. No real war. Just a bunch of assassinations, screaming, rioting and crying until both sides basically give up.

LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    so much confusion

Originally Posted by yeshli2nuts View Post
    There are obviously a number of generals against Trump, but I'd assume the vast majority of the military leans right. Where is this "Dem Party leadership and its declared president" going to find their military who are willing to fight for them?
    What do you mean 'where are they going to find their military?'

They will get theirs from the same military the Republicans get theirs. That's how civil wars work: they are splits in existing government and their each take of the existing military.

Originally Posted by andrew28 View Post
    Seriously though how would a civil war go down nowadays? What kind of war would it be? And how would you know who to attack/kill?
    You and I wouldn't be attacking and killing anyone unless we became part of an organized militia that was working alongside/under the already existing military. It is the political leadership of each side who will be determining who/what/when/where to attack/kill, not us.

Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    Nah, war wont happen until people are starving srs.
    People starving are not a requirement. That's what may cause civil unrest such as protests, riots, etc, but is generally not a requirement for civil war. It may be one of many precipitating factors but is not a requirement. Civil war is when those in government or capable of being a government battle between two or more highly organized sides each with an organized military force and both battling each other for total control. We are in a political cold civil war with two disagreeable sides battling for control. That eventually can lead to an irreconcilable constitutional crisis, leading to two sides each wanting total control and the other gone, and then military confrontation begins between each side's military battling control for cities, military bases, airports, shipping ports, other important points, etc.

Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    Civil wars are generally not people in the city vs people in the country .... or any other situation of citizens vs citizens. Civil wars are between two different factions of government, and their militaries, fighting to be the one and only government controlling the area they're fighting for.

There are just going to be riots and civil unrest. No real war. Just a bunch of assassinations, screaming, rioting and crying until both sides basically give up.
    That's less likely than civil war. What you (like so many others) are referencing are conditions among the people.

This is not about conditions among the people. It's about an already-happening split in *government* that's already in a political cold war with each other that may eventually go hot in a cascading war buildup.
    "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post
    Civil wars are generally not people in the city vs people in the country .... or any other situation of citizens vs citizens. Civil wars are between two different factions of government, and their militaries, fighting to be the one and only government controlling the area they're fighting
    Two different governments and territory? No sht. Now I’m under the impression the “civil war” people keep getting fear click-baited into talking about is between -broadly speaking - liberals and conservatives, no?

... and hopefully maybe us talking about it and warning about it will make it less likely to actually happen and not more.

A hot civil war starting in this country will possibly be the beginning of the end of this world as we know it. America's opponents are ready to take advantage of such a situation. We'd likely see Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, and some of their allies, joining to do the things they wanna do in their respective regions such as taking over new territory in eastern Europe, the Middle East(because oil is everything), and SE Asia. That means that not only do they launch invasive wars in various locations but also that they nuke the US and all of NATO first. The loss of US global military power due to a destructive civil war at home would make a nuclear first strike against the US far more easily done and it's something I believe Putin has been working on for a while.

... and again, there's also that whole end times/Armageddon/Bible prophecy thing.

BalkanPrince is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalkanPrince is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalkanPrince is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalkanPrince is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalkanPrince is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalkanPrince is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalkanPrince is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalkanPrince is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalkanPrince is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalkanPrince is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalkanPrince is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The U.S. needs a president who is deeply center-left or right. Being hard left or right and trying to manage this country has become impossible. You need someone who will act like a mediator and make deals between the parties, not someone who seeks to make 4 years of red policies or blue policies. Sometimes you cannot get 100% of what you want, but the alternative is to get 100% but only for one side to rebel against you.

We just don't have a leader who can be on good terms with everybody and put emphasis on mutual interests and not political alliances.

KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KINGFABIAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes, trump will be impeached and the country is going to split up and fight each other over that potato. Just LoL at the people that fantasize over this.
    Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ Grandmaster Flash

Early AM workout crew.