Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000)

How to get over a gf if she was the best (Srs)

She was the best

- Down to do anything in bed, wanted anal etc
    - Great ass and worked out
    - was inexpensive , happy to eat at McDonalds
    - fun to be around could talk all day to
    - always wanted to go out and do fun stuff
    - never got bored of her always looked forward to talking to her '/ spending tikme with her
    - would bake me cookies and buy me cologne
    - would always ask me what i was training how my day was etc very selfless towards me
    - always smelt nice, good hygiene etc.
    - laid back and chill , always laughing etc.

she was legit the best gf.

liteally every other girl i've been out with i can't stand talkign to them. Other girls are just hugely entitled and expect me to do everything. It sucks.

I'm over my gf i suppose we broke up a long time ago and the memories are fading but she is the best. I still struggle to stop my self staking her social media.

but she was legit the best gf.

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PrepaidExpress View Post
    She was the best

- never got bored of her always looked forward to talking to her '/ spending tikme with her
    - would always ask me what i was training how my day was etc very selfless towards me

liteally every other girl i've been out with i can't stand talkign to them. Other girls are just hugely entitled and expect me to do everything. It sucks.

I'm over my gf i suppose we broke up a long time ago and the memories are fading but she is the best. I still struggle to stop my self staking her social media.

Yep sucks. Happens though. You simply have to move on...

AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So why did you guys break up?

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have to ask though... how did the McDonalds and anal work together?

Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the only thing she was the best at was making you look like a phaggot.

and rimjobs, the moment I met that girl I saved some money on my water bill and sold my bidet.
    Views expressed on this domain are fictitious and represent the opinion of no entity whatsoever

bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AndyKerrison View Post
    So why did you guys break up?
    This. If she was the best, how'd you fuk it up?

ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You keep making thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread of the same chit. We gave you so much advice and you continue to do it. Starting to think this is just an excuse for a rep-beg followed by a pity party.

Either listen to the advice that was given to you by like 2-3 pages of miscers or shut the **** up and grow some balls.
    Mental health really is the most important aspect in your everyday life, don't ever neglect it and if you're feeling down, reach out to someone and ask for it. If you need help, don't hesitate to reach out. Let's have a chat.

PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bigcat3655 View Post
    This. If she was the best, how'd you fuk it up?
    She came at the wrong time of my life. I lost my job when we first started going out. I started losing my confidence and getting depresssed/anxiety and instead of just being open about it with her i always hid it. This lead to me never taking her out or doing stuff with her and just preferring to be at home. I also tried to be "alpha" and put on this act around her to mask my insecurities/depression. She lost attraction to me because of how beta i was with her. I was always indesisive never took her out etc. It sucks i'm 100x different now (i'm back wroking etc fee more confident). She left me for another dude.
    sucks

Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    You keep making thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, after thread of the same chit. We gave you so much advice and you continue to do it. Starting to think this is just an excuse for a rep-beg followed by a pity party.

Either listen to the advice that was given to you by like 2-3 pages of miscers or shut the **** up and grow some balls.
    i'm sorry man i struggle with OCD and obsessive thinking. I got diagnosed by a psychatrist last year but don't tkae medication.

I've listend to the advice and i no longer feel pain/depressed i gues i'm over her but it just sucks . wasted opportunity.

Registered User orderoutofchaos's Avatar
    orderoutofchaos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orderoutofchaos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orderoutofchaos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orderoutofchaos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orderoutofchaos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orderoutofchaos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orderoutofchaos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orderoutofchaos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orderoutofchaos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orderoutofchaos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orderoutofchaos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She is gone and just remember, there's always a new and exciting hunk around the corner for every woman and they forget about you super quick after the new guy does a few good things for her.

Most relationships don't last forever. Cherish it for what it was.

Learn from all those mistakes, be patiently awaiting an even better gf in the near future and apply all the learned lessons.

Don't ever get back with that ex. If she contacts you, it's only temporarily after she's been dumped by some hunk and just needs to be validated that someone likes her

300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The fact that she immediately dumps you for a new guy when you started to struggle with your life, and you think that's your best gf? Damn dude. Sounds like you never had a good gf
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 300BLK View Post
    The fact that she immediately dumps you for a new guy when you started to struggle with your life, and you think that's your best gf? Damn dude. Sounds like you never had a good gf
    you didn't finish school huh?

bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000)
    beg for her back

You’ve posted this under different accounts. This means you are really suffering. You need to get some professional help and stick with it. This honestly isn’t the place for mental health issues my man.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This must be what it feels like to be a chad.
    Deshaun Watson Crew
    Houston Texans
    Houston Sign Stealers
    Houston Rockets

XOTWOD CREW

Misc Sneakerhead Crew

Jussell Hardbrook Crew

new ig: @fatboyhm

oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do this.....

Ask yourself why she left

Stop doing that
    I get a tax deduction just by hanging out here

More reps, no texts

Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bro to this day, I regret the one who did all that **** for me. I was the one who left her and regretted it a few months later and lost her forever.

I had 2 choices: I could die of boredom. Or holster up my guns.

Only 2 things will happen in your future if you start improving yourself and setting your life up: you’ll either hear from her again and be able to try again with her OR you’ll meet someone even better.

Don’t give up.
    Last edited by Acetheticz; 12-20-2019 at 11:14 PM.
    *Willing to risk it all crew*

mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have a great gf but I wouldn’t shed a fukin tear if she left me. You got to be ice cold. I’m talking colder then a polar bears ass.hole.

It’s hard to get depressed when you have no emotional attachment. You shrug it off and move on like nothing happened. This is exactly what you need to program yourself to do.

This doesn’t mean you have to be a prick or not even laugh or smile, but at the end of the day, you got to look out for yourself, and don’t rely on others for happiness. The biggest take from this is that the only people you should really care about is your immediate family.

You have to be happy with just being by yourself first, everything else, like an amazing girlfriend, is just an addition to your happiness.

Hope this helps, and chin up buttercup, we’re all gonna make it.
    *** A moment of pain is worth a lifetime of glory ***

Originally Posted by mandm001 View Post
    I have a great gf but I wouldn’t shed a fukin tear if she left me. You got to be ice cold. I’m talking colder then a polar bears ass.hole.

It’s hard to get depressed when you have no emotional attachment. You shrug it off and move on like nothing happened. This is exactly what you need to program yourself to do.

This doesn’t mean you have to be a prick or not even laugh or smile, but at the end of the day, you got to look out for yourself, and don’t rely on others for happiness. The biggest take from this is that the only people you should really care about is your immediate family.

You have to be happy with just being by yourself first, everything else, like an amazing girlfriend, is just an addition to your happiness.

Hope this helps, and chin up buttercup, we’re all gonna make it.
    thanks man, yea i became way too emotionally attached. It still affects me to this day

venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thanks man, yea i became way too emotionally attached. It still affects me to this day
    Don't take advice from sociopaths.

Normal for it to hurt and suck. Just gotta let time heal it. Meeting someone new will speed that way up.
    Would Fix My Age But It's Impossible Crew

Originally Posted by venom995 View Post
    Don't take advice from sociopaths.

Normal for it to hurt and suck. Just gotta let time heal it. Meeting someone new will speed that way up.
    Thanks.
    It's been 6 1/2 months and i still think about her. Do i have a problem? Is this normal?
    I miss her laugh man. I miss the little giggle she did after each sentnence. I miss her enthuasim and feminine energy.
    Im going out with a girl at the moment and it's not even close to being the same. It ****ing sucks.

I'm thinking about going to her gym in a few weeks time when i'm shredded and maybe she will see me and mire but i definteiyl know i shouldn't. Probably re open old wounds. Also my hair is receding so she probs laugh at me.

Doubt i'll find another girl like her.

Everyday i get angry at myself

WHY did i act like that?
    WHy did i act so beta with her?
    why was i such an idiot?
    WHy did i take her for granted?
    Why did i fail for?

i want to beat myself

venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Been 1.5 years for me and I still think of her daily. I've seen many people on here reporting the same, and then you have the other half who don't have feelings. It's getting better for me though, it ate me up for a long while, but last few months are better. I think of her but not like before. Hard not to be reminded though when you're doing the same things you used to do together, alone, in the same house you lived in together, going to the same places, etc. Or just other random things and the difference in being alone vs with someone.
    Would Fix My Age But It's Impossible Crew

Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She was the best

Would it make you feel better if I told you there are over 150,000,000 women just in America, like 3.5 Billion in the world and that lots of them are actually like that?

Or are you doing the thing where you look so long and hard at the closed door you fail to see the open window?

If you actively go looking, and use this girl as the 'template' of what you want. You may find a girl as good or better, maybe multiple girls as good or better. You just have to go looking, cuz the best girls arent just gonna knock on your door and yell "pussy delivery!".

You gotta go get it and stop worrying about things you dont have control over. Like the ex gf.

mitchynufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mitchynufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mitchynufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mitchynufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mitchynufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mitchynufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mitchynufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mitchynufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mitchynufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mitchynufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mitchynufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Time bro it takes alot of time buy you'll get there in the end. each day it will get easier.
    UK Crew

stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She was the best

she thought your dick was small i wanted something to actually get stretched

she thought you were poor and she had to accomodate

she thought you were clingy and needy

she thought you were boring af and wanted to incorporate an activity to lessen her boredom
    she thought you were a twink who smelled bad
    again, thought you were a twink and wanted to make sure you were training

not just for you brah

tough life

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She came at the wrong time of my life. I lost my job when we first started going out. I started losing my confidence and getting depresssed/anxiety and instead of just being open about it with her i always hid it. This lead to me never taking her out or doing stuff with her and just preferring to be at home. I also tried to be "alpha" and put on this act around her to mask my insecurities/depression. She lost attraction to me because of how beta i was with her. I was always indesisive never took her out etc. It sucks i'm 100x different now (i'm back wroking etc fee more confident). She left me for another dude.
    sucks
    The reality is you lost this game in life and you can't turn back time and play it again, dwelling on it serves no benefit. Spend your time improving yourself so you are more capable for the next game you get to play, there will be other women, better than the one you hold on a pedestal, but they won't enter your life if you are a sad sack who dwells on their mistakes rather than moving forward. .... With that said, she left you for another guy, not the type of woman you should desire, that alone is unhealthy. You said you are seeing a mental health professional, you need to evaluate the deep rooted issues that lead to your lack of self worth, low self confidence, and loneliness. If you are discussing these things but not making progress, I'd urge you to see someone else, not everyone is great at their jobs, this includes people with medical professions.

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    The reality is you lost this game in life and you can't turn back time and play it again, dwelling on it serves no benefit. Spend your time improving yourself so you are more capable for the next game you get to play, there will be other women, better than the one you hold on a pedestal, but they won't enter your life if you are a sad sack who dwells on their mistakes rather than moving forward. .... With that said, she left you for another guy, not the type of woman you should desire, that alone is unhealthy. You said you are seeing a mental health professional, you need to evaluate the deep rooted issues that lead to your lack of self worth, low self confidence, and loneliness. If you are discussing these things but not making progress, I'd urge you to see someone else, not everyone is great at their jobs, this includes people with medical professions.
    thanks man, it's getting easier each day since i stopped stalking. I still beat myself down about the relationship and how i acted with her. Sometimes i feel lke there won't be another women. I meet girls online but they don't seem the same as my ex so i still have tunnel vision of her. I'm seeing a psychologist friday to discuss some things. appreciate the post man

update

she messaged me today asking if i made fake accounts on instagram

i had a big relapse and looked at her instagram. she looked so good in her latest selfies. all these guys cmmenting liking her pics and **** as well.

felt so ****ing depressed man.

Felt sad about it all day.

When will i ever move the **** on. How do you move on from your first love?

she was legit the best . Okay i've developed this fantasy of her. And now it feels like i've lost somthing so amazing and great. I wish i could just see her/meet her for 5 minutes then i'd realise hang on she wasn't that good

but this is really dragging me down. Feel like a constant weight on my shoulders. Like i failed. I had in my hands a good girlfriend.

finally, after years of self improvment, gym, career i had a good girlfriend but i****ed up and now she's gone.

fuc sakes she looked so hot in her latest pics. Every time i go somewhere ithink i could of taken her here or there.

Girlfriends don't just go on trees. I go on dates but girls i meet are not the ****ing same and don't make me feel the same way.

I guess that's life

i need to stop thinking about it.

i'm seeing a psyhcologist tomorrow

update

she messaged me today asking if i made fake accounts on instagram

i had a big relapse and looked at her instagram. she looked so good in her latest selfies. all these guys cmmenting liking her pics and **** as well.

felt so ****ing depressed man.

Felt sad about it all day.

When will i ever move the **** on. How do you move on from your first love?

she was legit the best . Okay i've developed this fantasy of her. And now it feels like i've lost somthing so amazing and great. I wish i could just see her/meet her for 5 minutes then i'd realise hang on she wasn't that good

but this is really dragging me down. Feel like a constant weight on my shoulders. Like i failed. I had in my hands a good girlfriend.

finally, after years of self improvment, gym, career i had a good girlfriend but i****ed up and now she's gone.

fuc sakes she looked so hot in her latest pics. Every time i go somewhere ithink i could of taken her here or there.

Girlfriends don't just go on trees. I go on dates but girls i meet are not the ****ing same and don't make me feel the same way.

I guess that's life

i need to stop thinking about it.

i'm seeing a psyhcologist tomorrow
    You do need therapy to let go of this obsession you have. I know it’s not easy but it’s not normal for this long either. You are far too young to be this infatuated with something that’s not there anymore.
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast

LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In my experience the best way forward is through serious self-improvement; you should look to make some radical shifts in your life. So much so that you don't recognise the person you were before. Lift hard, diet strictly, focus purely on career and self improvement for now. Most importantly get on no fap.

If you're constantly fapping to thoughts of her/her pictures/porn then she'll always be on your mind and your dopamine response will be intrinsically tied to notions of her.; preventing you from resetting completely. Good luck man.
    6'2,190,10%
    Goals: B-315 S-405 D-500

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It took me 3 years to get over someone and now the person I’m with now is a million times better than her and I thought I would never find a girl as good as her. Usually every time you think about your ex you just think about the good times and not the bad.
    Good looking miscer crew *Rank 4*