Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rampagefc77 View Post
    To review, the entire predicate for the fbi thinking it was reasonable to open an investigation into trumps team was that downer heard from Thompson, who heard from papa, who heard from mifsud that Russia might have Clinton’s emails.

That was their reason for thinking that trumps campaign was colluding with Russia...

And coincidentally, at the same time Hilary linked people are all giving the fbi fake info for the fbi to justify it. The Steele dossier, the downer “tip,” Perkins coie lawyer telling the fbi about Russian pings coming from trump tower servers, etc.

Clinton literally manufactured an investigation into her opponent and the fbi went along with it. As the IG report shows, none of it was true.

They lied to a court saying they had probable cause to believe trump had foreign spies in his campaign based on the above.

And libs are celebrating this ass victory.

You can’t polish a turd.

And best of all, the people who have been investigating this further say they have info that makes them come to different conclusions...
    To review, pretty much every talking point the CT retards like sillie, pat, aricuck, etc have all been debunked. They bought everything their masters have told them hook line and sinker and their feelers are still hurt.
    \_(ツ)_/

Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Royals
    Kansas Jayhawks
    LeBron James

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol, I guess that's why he was held in contempt of Congress...

https://www.politico.com/story/2012/...ongress-077988
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To review, the entire predicate for the fbi thinking it was reasonable to open an investigation into trumps team was that downer heard from Thompson, who heard from papa, who heard from mifsud that Russia might have Clinton’s emails.

That was their reason for thinking that trumps campaign was colluding with Russia...

And coincidentally, at the same time Hilary linked people are all giving the fbi fake info for the fbi to justify it. The Steele dossier, the downer “tip,” Perkins coie lawyer telling the fbi about Russian pings coming from trump tower servers, etc.

Clinton literally manufactured an investigation into her opponent and the fbi went along with it. As the IG report shows, none of it was true.

They lied to a court saying they had probable cause to believe trump had foreign spies in his campaign based on the above.

And libs are celebrating this ass victory.

You can’t polish a turd.

And best of all, the people who have been investigating this further say they have info that makes them come to different conclusions...
    Clinton started the investigation now?

And the IG report said the investigation was appropriate you potato.

WTF do you think Barr and Durham disagreed with the report in such a political manner?

Man potatoes gonna potato.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    in for chit show
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sillie, I'm going to be generous and give you a few points so that we can have a meaningful conversation here.

1) I'll give you that the opening of crossfire hurricane was legally predicated. Even though this is disputed by both Barr and Durham with the information they have, let's pretend that it was OK to open the investigation. **keep in mind this is different than obtaining FISA warrants***

2) I'll even be INCREDIBLY generous and pretend and the first FISA warrant was OK. They used an unverified dossier and signed off that it was verified... lied about their source, lied about not having derogatory info on their source, withheld exculpatory info, etc. but lets pretend that was just a whoopsie.

FISA warrants 2-4 were all a conspiracy to commit fraud on the FISA court. They interviewed steele's source and he admitted the info was garbage bar talk. They then went to the court and said that the source was TRUSTWORTHY AND CORROBORATED the findings in the dossier. We had people manufacturing evidence to hide the fact that Page was a CIA informant who was specifically tasked with talking to the Russians they were saying was proof that he was a foreign spy... There are countless other examples where they KNOWINGLY committed fraud on the court to continue to spy. There is absolutely no justification for any of the renewals.

Because I'm feeling generous, I'll even give you one last bone. Horowitz said they weren't politically motivated in their efforts to spy on trump and commit fraud on the court. I think common sense would argue against that... they did everything in their power to lie to the courts to spy, their texts were pro-Clinton and anti-trump, one of the agents who manipulated documents to hide the fact that Page was a CIA informant also said "viva la resistance." But I'll give you that they weren't politically biased.

If it wasn't political bias, I want you to come up with their motive for committing fraud on the court to spy on trump and continue the investigation when they had no factual reason to do so.

Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sillie, I'm going to be generous and give you a few points so that we can have a meaningful conversation here.

1) I'll give you that the opening of crossfire hurricane was legally predicated. Even though this is disputed by both Barr and Durham with the information they have, let's pretend that it was OK to open the investigation. **keep in mind this is different than obtaining FISA warrants***

2) I'll even be INCREDIBLY generous and pretend and the first FISA warrant was OK. They used an unverified dossier and signed off that it was verified... lied about their source, lied about not having derogatory info on their source, withheld exculpatory info, etc. but lets pretend that was just a whoopsie.

FISA warrants 2-4 were all a conspiracy to commit fraud on the FISA court. They interviewed steele's source and he admitted the info was garbage bar talk. They then went to the court and said that the source was TRUSTWORTHY AND CORROBORATED the findings in the dossier. We had people manufacturing evidence to hide the fact that Page was a CIA informant who was specifically tasked with talking to the Russians they were saying was proof that he was a foreign spy... There are countless other examples where they KNOWINGLY committed fraud on the court to continue to spy. There is absolutely no justification for any of the renewals.

Because I'm feeling generous, I'll even give you one last bone. Horowitz said they weren't politically motivated in their efforts to spy on trump and commit fraud on the court. I think common sense would argue against that... they did everything in their power to lie to the courts to spy, their texts were pro-Clinton and anti-trump, one of the agents who manipulated documents to hide the fact that Page was a CIA informant also said "viva la resistance." But I'll give you that they weren't politically biased.

If it wasn't political bias, I want you to come up with their motive for committing fraud on the court to spy on trump and continue the investigation when they had no factual reason to do so.
    Prepare to not be answered and to be insulted. You can't reason with nutjobs like Sillie.
    \_(ツ)_/

Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Royals
    Kansas Jayhawks
    LeBron James

rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Iczer View Post
    Prepare to not be answered and to be insulted. You can't reason with nutjobs like Sillie.
    I gave him every possible concession and then some from the report. Not sure how you can argue with that.

SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    And the director of the FBI reacts to the report. ib4 deep state.

In an exclusive broadcast interview with ABC News, Wray lamented "actions described in this report that [he] considered unacceptable and unrepresentative of who we are as an institution." But, he said it was "important that the inspector general found that, in this particular instance, the investigation was opened with appropriate predication and authorization."

and in relation to the CT shill bs about Ukraine interferring in the 2016 election.

"Wray also pushed back on a widely debunked theory put forth by the president and his allies that Ukraine, not Russia, interfered in the 2016 election – and sounded the alarm on the Kremlin’s plans for the 2020 cycle.

“We have no information that indicates that Ukraine interfered with the 2016 presidential election,” Wray said, adding that “as far as the [2020] election itself goes, we think Russia represents the most significant threat.”

You CT shills are a real threat to this country.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fbi-...ry?id=67605418
    And the Orange Baby predictably trashes the FBI director he nominated. Unfreakingbelievable you people support this moron.

"I don't know what report current Director of the FBI Christopher Wray was reading, but it sure wasn't the one given to me. With that kind of attitude, he will never be able to fix the FBI, which is badly broken despite having some of the greatest men & women working there!" Trump wrote.
    Early AM workout crew.

Carter Paige is shady as phuk.
    Early AM workout crew.

I gave him every possible concession and then some from the report. Not sure how you can argue with that.
    Agreed. CTpage is being very reasonable.
    Early AM workout crew.

Carter Paige is shady as phuk.
    So shady, that they had to use fake evidence and hide actual evidence of his innocence to justify a spy warrant against him.

Try again sillie.

And the Orange Baby predictably trashes the FBI director he nominated. Unfreakingbelievable you people support this moron.

"I don't know what report current Director of the FBI Christopher Wray was reading, but it sure wasn't the one given to me. With that kind of attitude, he will never be able to fix the FBI, which is badly broken despite having some of the greatest men & women working there!" Trump wrote.
    The FBI has a vested interest in keeping the FISA courts up and running. They rely on this intel for actual investigations. They have every interest in whitewashing the fraud committed on the court by comey et al and recommending policy change to save face.

What Trump should do is get rid of the FISA court. Watch how fast the FBI and others scramble to hold people accountable then so that they can reopen the court.

Certified jawstethics SaltyDog920's Avatar
    SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chaunce54 View Post
    lol, I guess that's why he was held in contempt of Congress...

https://www.politico.com/story/2012/...ongress-077988
    Scandal free presidency, bro.
    Sweet dreams, Bunny crew - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166681061&highlight=sweet+dreams+bunny

Avoids horse women like the plague crew

Silently correcting your grammer and spleling crew.

Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    What if Carter Page was part of the conspiracy and was the FBI informant?
    I wouldn't put it past them, but it would have been totally undocumented.

Despite 4 FISA warrants on Page, each requiring new information that Carter Page is a foreign spy... he was treated with kid gloves compared to the others targeted (Manafort, papadapolous, Flynn). It sounds like they never even really interviewed him, and they certainly never pursued charges against him.

It is similar to Mifsud. Mifsud was supposedly the Russian asset that launched the investigation, who lied directly to the FBI... yet he was never charged? When companies that didn't even exist were charged? Why were they protecting Mifsud? Makes no sense.

No idea on Page, and we will never know. We will never get the full story. But I do think Barr/Durham will hold some people accountable. Not enough, but some.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Despite 4 FISA warrants on Page, each requiring new information that Carter Page is a foreign spy... he was treated with kid gloves compared to the others targeted (Manafort, papadapolous, Flynn). It sounds like they never even really interviewed him, and they certainly never pursued charges against him.
    The simple explanation here is because...they knew he didn't do anything lol.
    Stern Crew

Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    The simple explanation here is because...they knew he didn't do anything lol.
    But they also knew Flynn didn't do anything. Their basis for opening an investigation into Flynn was that papdapolous heard a rumor that Russian might have Clinton emails, and Flynn had once been to Russia. They then suckered Flynn into an interview when Flynn and McCabe both knew that McCabe already had the call transcript and there was nothing nefarious discussed. The FBI then manipulated the 302s to make it seem like he lied.

With papadapolous, they charged him with lying to the FBI for getting the date of his meeting with Mifsud wrong. Knowing full well Mifsud was a western intel agent and that the meeting was not illegal.

With Manafort, they used fake Ukrainian info and the black ledger to open an investigation into him, reopened a closed DOJ investigation, and throw him in solitary confinement for months.

Nobody else did anything either, but Page was treated with kid gloves. Makes you scratch your head.

I can't wait for horowitz answering questions tomorrow.

"Mr. Horowitz, you state you couldn't prove there was political bias. In your reports, you show that the investigators hated trump and loved Clinton, discussed resisting trump and even not allowing him to become president, every one of their mistakes favored Clinton and hurt trump, and they made these mistakes knowingly and repeatedly. Is that correct?"

"yes, I couldn't prove it..."

Meanwhile, let's use the mueller approach.

"Mr. Mueller, you found no evidence of obstruction or of a crime to obstruct. Is that correct?"

"Yes, but I can't say for sure that Trump didn't obstruct justice..."

On the one hand we have a mountain of evidence and an investigator ignoring it. On the other we have no evidence and an investigator claiming that it might exist. Somewhere. Somehow. Don't stop, believing!

Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    I wonder how many times "I do not recall.." was used when the IG's team was conducting interviews.
    They alluded to it in the report, basically saying that they didn't get an appropriate or satisfactory explanation when people were confronted with the fact that the IG knew they committed fraud on the court. Also specifically mentioned that a lack of recollection impacted interviews. They also had countless people not show, including the owner of fusion GPS glenn simpson who is already caught in perjury.

Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    They alluded to it in the report, basically saying that they didn't get an appropriate or satisfactory explanation when people were confronted with the fact that the IG knew they committed fraud on the court. Also specifically mentioned that a lack of recollection impacted interviews. They also had countless people not show, including the owner of fusion GPS glenn simpson who is already caught in perjury.
    This is the thing people don't understand about this report. And it's why the bias angle is hilarious.

The report is composed of interviews, and the interviewee's were free to change their answers at any point during the investigation. It's why I said earlier that the whole report is just a factual one, not one recommending any action. It basically says, "this person said they did this, this is what the standard procedure is," etc.

The idea that someone would implicate themselves in an interview where they could change their answer is laughable. But considering that, the fact that the whole thing is damning in spite of this is really concerning. We got the "don't want to implicate myself" answers and these people still look like criminals.

I can't wait for horowitz answering questions tomorrow.

"Mr. Horowitz, you state you couldn't prove there was political bias. In your reports, you show that the investigators hated trump and loved Clinton, discussed resisting trump and even not allowing him to become president, every one of their mistakes favored Clinton and hurt trump, and they made these mistakes knowingly and repeatedly. Is that correct?"

"yes, I couldn't prove it..."

Meanwhile, let's use the mueller approach.

"Mr. Mueller, you found no evidence of obstruction or of a crime to obstruct. Is that correct?"

"Yes, but I can't say for sure that Trump didn't obstruct justice..."

On the one hand we have a mountain of evidence and an investigator ignoring it. On the other we have no evidence and an investigator claiming that it might exist. Somewhere. Somehow. Don't stop, believing!
    fukin lol. There's no hope for them.
    \_(ツ)_/

Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Royals
    Kansas Jayhawks
    LeBron James

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeessh..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-blasts-fbi

Starting to think the Durham report is gonna fuk some people in the ass.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    Yeessh..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-blasts-fbi

Starting to think the Durham report is gonna fuk some people in the ass.
    Horowitz is an Obama appointee

wtf was anyone expecting?

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cashinout View Post
    Horowitz is an Obama appointee

wtf was anyone expecting?
    I wasn't expecting much. I def wasn't expecting Barr to shiet all over it, and Durham to instantly release a PR stating he disagrees with the origin of the FISA warrants.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I wasn't expecting much. I def wasn't expecting Barr to shiet all over it, and Durham to instantly release a PR stating he disagrees with the origin of the FISA warrants.
    yea idk man, i have a feeling a lot of this will be swept under the rug to "preserve the integrity of our institutions"

The spying on Trump's team predated Horowitz's timeline.

Or perhaps they just want us to believe that one of their sources, Halper, just HAPPENED to have already had prior contact with 3 of their 4 targets- Manafort, Flynn, and Page before the opening of the investigation. There is literally a quote in the IG report from an agent saying it was a great coincidence...

Halper had already been thrown at all of them to dirty them up going back to 2015. Obama's crew were running international spies at his political opponents. Flynn was vocal against Obama's iran policy and said he wanted to audit the intelligence community... so halper invites him over for a meal and makes up a claim he had an affair with a Russian woman. The list goes on.