Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    it's almost like you chose to ignore each point in his post.....

This report will be a bore, I expect nothing. Righties will disappointed and point to Barr/Durham as the final word, lefties will prance around beating their diks.

What will get lost in all this is that the IG has already issued one report condemning the top leadership of the FBI, and this report will also show more problems. A lack of criminal referrals should NOT be the barometer for how we measure the FBI. The FBI should be MUCH better than this, and the fact the former director, the former assistant director, and other high level players cant do things by the book should be concerning for us all.
    Please go. Mistakes are made in every single organization at every single level. People are imperfect.

Being imperfect is a far far cry from the outrageous bias and criminal lying to FISA that you guys have bitched about for the last 2 years.

We have to hold the FBI to a higher standard where they are perfect. Meanwhile the man you support has the mental capacity of a toddler, lies, and makes mistakes all the time. But that's perfectly ok with you.

SMH
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Please go. Mistakes are made in every single organization at every single level. People are imperfect.

Being imperfect is a far far cry from the outrageous bias and criminal lying to FISA that you guys have bitched about for the last 2 years.

We have to hold the FBI to a higher standard where they are perfect. Meanwhile the man you support has the mental capacity of a toddler, lies, and makes mistakes all the time. But that's perfectly ok with you.

SMH

LMAO! Lying, leaking....just mistakes. No one is perfect . Except for Michael Flynn.... Hang him High!!
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope
    Doesn't matter what the report says unless its damning for the FBI and somehow the democrats. If its nothing significant, the usual suspects will simply proclaim it said something it did not or that its fake news and move on with their conspiracies. Barr, for example, already has the position that the report should be more damning of the FBI. His own FBI.

Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    One thing that has been bothering me is the leak culture, from back when Comey ran the FBI to even these past two weeks before the release of the IG report. I'm all for insiders leaking when they see something illegal or unethical going on, but these leaks have purely been about manipulating public sentiment. I hope the IG takes a dump on Comey and his leak culture for all that.
    if there is a narrative out there that is false and might be harmful, why wouldn't they try to correct it? In fact one could think it part of their job (they probably do it in cases where they think they have a responsibility to do so)
    Is there no limit to what people will believe if it is prefaced by the phrase,
    "Scientists say" ?

I rep back +0

hell yeah brother BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I took the day off work so I hope it provides some juicy reading. Hopes aren't high though.
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------

Registered User WrestlingFan123's Avatar
    WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    CTpage claimed the DOJ helped Hilldawg's campaign. I'll ask you, which campaign did they damage immensely with an unheard of public announcement of a continuing investigation? IDGAF about all his CT behind the scene bs. Was it Trump or Hilldawg?
    The FBI leaked to the NYTimes a month prior to the election that they were investigating Trump's ties to Russia. Nice try boyo.

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Protected Hillary? Did the FBI announce that Trump was under investigation two weeks before the election, likely crushing his chance at victory, or am I not remembering that correctly?

You can not be serious.
    Lol Hillary never had a chance in hell to win the election. Her winning the nomination was just a favor after 08. And despite all the damning evidence against her she was still exonerated which shows how corrupt the government is.
    In Hoots We Trust.

semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope
    Originally Posted by WrestlingFan123 View Post
    The FBI leaked to the NYTimes a month prior to the election that they were investigating Trump's ties to Russia. Nice try boyo.
    source?

Originally Posted by badreligion View Post
    Lol Hillary never had a chance in hell to win the election. Her winning the nomination was just a favor after 08. And despite all the damning evidence against her she was still exonerated which shows how corrupt the government is.
    she won the popular vote so that's hard to believe. Trump would have won the electoral college by more than <80k votes for anyone to think clinton never had a chance.
    "Scientists say" ?

I rep back +0

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    source?

she won the popular vote so that's hard to believe. Trump would have won the electoral college by more than <80k votes for anyone to think clinton never had a chance.
    Popular vote means nothing. She was never going to win and is never going to be president.
    In Hoots We Trust.

Popular vote means nothing. She was never going to win and is never going to be president.
    I know you're probably a trump supporter so the common rules of logic don't apply, but how was she never going to win when the margin of her loss was so low despite the attacks on her? You realize this is why trump wanted Biden investigated? because it was partly having the emails investigation that helped him win. He was trying to reproduce that so he could chant "lock him up". Because he knows the people who would vote for him are too stupid to realize he doesn't give a damn about the emails and the emails have no relevance to their lives. Even now the guy uses unsecured phones as president, creating a greater security risk than he claimed clinton did (and he's president, she wasn't)
    "Scientists say" ?

I rep back +0

I know you're probably a trump supporter so the common rules of logic don't apply, but how was she never going to win when the margin of her loss was so low despite the attacks on her? You realize this is why trump wanted Biden investigated? because it was partly having the emails investigation that helped him win. He was trying to reproduce that so he could chant "lock him up". Because he knows the people who would vote for him are too stupid to realize he doesn't give a damn about the emails and the emails have no relevance to their lives. Even now the guy uses unsecured phones as president, creating a greater security risk than he claimed clinton did (and he's president, she wasn't)
    Actually I'm not a Trump supporter but I am also not a sheep like you who believes everything MSNBC says. If you truly used logic you wouldn't be such a shill.
    In Hoots We Trust.

Actually I'm not a Trump supporter but I am also not a sheep like you who believes everything MSNBC says. If you truly used logic you wouldn't be such a shill.
    and of course never addressed how she had no chance. Just MSnBC bashing. if you're not a trump supporter... what pushed you over the edge?

oh you probably think I heard that using personal phones as a president is dangerous from MSNBC... because one cannot think for one's self and realize that a secretary of state using a private server can be compared to a president using private phones
    "Scientists say" ?

I rep back +0

Registered User WrestlingFan123's Avatar
    WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    source?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/u...ald-trump.html

WASHINGTON — For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures

and of course never addressed how she had no chance. Just MSnBC bashing. if you're not a trump supporter... what pushed you over the edge?

oh you probably think I heard that using personal phones as a president is dangerous from MSNBC... because one cannot think for one's self and realize that a secretary of state using a private server can be compared to a president using private phones
    Because she is phony and and full of s hit, even with all the media in the tank for her she still lost. No I heard that Trump was using unsecured phones and I think it's foolish for any high ranking government official to do that. Use of a private server is fine but if someone is say Secretary of State and has access to highly classified documents, perhaps have a bit more security on it so it doesn't get hacked, which it did by the Chinese. Not to mention the deletion of all those files which could be considered obstruction. As for what pushed me over the edge? Nothing I am quite on the level, I do this amazing thing called thinking and a side effect of that is formulating one's own opinion with information from both sides.
    In Hoots We Trust.

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking forward to another nothing burger. As are all the major reports concerning "Orange Man Bad" or "Deep State Crumbling".
    #FreeCryptoBandit

SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lmfao. Yes exactly the same...SMH

"Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump."

And how does a minor story in the NYT compare to the freaking head of the FBI making a freaking public statement saying they were still investigating Hilldawg?

Face it, the DOJ tor****ed Hillary's campaign and they are largely responsible for the Trump Menace in our country.
    Early AM workout crew.

Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ChewYourFood View Post
    I have zero expectations. Expecting a nothingburger.
    You shouldn't have expectations.

It's going to be a factual report. It's not going to offer recommendations of prosecution nor place blame anywhere.

At best it'll say that certain organizations within the government didn't follow proper procedure.

So odd, Rampage has been claiming for a year that this Horowitz report would rip the curtain away from the dirty dems and their hatred of Trump and misuse of the FISA courts.

WTF is the report?
    Early AM workout crew.

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So odd, Rampage has been claiming for a year that this Horowitz report would rip the curtain away from the dirty dems and their hatred of Trump and misuse of the FISA courts.

WTF is the report?
    Q predicted this.

Because she is phony and and full of s hit, even with all the media in the tank for her she still lost. No I heard that Trump was using unsecured phones and I think it's foolish for any high ranking government official to do that. Use of a private server is fine but if someone is say Secretary of State and has access to highly classified documents, perhaps have a bit more security on it so it doesn't get hacked, which it did by the Chinese. Not to mention the deletion of all those files which could be considered obstruction. As for what pushed me over the edge? Nothing I am quite on the level, I do this amazing thing called thinking and a side effect of that is formulating one's own opinion with information from both sides.
    her opponent was phonier. the guy literally had a case going on about him conning students out of thousands of dollars each. i.e. he was a con. He was on tape saying lude things.

He had media in the tank as well. The sort that killed stories about him cheating with pornstars and paying them off. He had fox news also killing stories negative about him. Fox news btw is even more like propaganda than the rest and has huge reach. so what makes her unelectable?

nope.
    "Scientists say" ?

I rep back +0

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nunes already tweeting about it, anyone know if its out yet?
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And there’s no me looking. There’s just looking.

rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

WTF is the report?
    I think all of my predictions will be true.

They signed off on an unverified dossier as if it was verified and presented it to the FISA court to spy.

They used the dossier and circular media reports to buttress their claims to get approval.

They manufactured evidence at times.

They withheld exculpatory evidence in FISA court filings in order to get warrants to spy.

They lied about the fact that they had derogatory information on their source (steele) in order to get the warrants approved. They heard from Ohr, the state dept, and even the UK that steele was garbage.

Is that just a big "whoopsies" and all that needs to be done is to tidy up the policy and procedures? Or was that intentional and done in an effort to illegally spy on trump? I think the answer is obvious, but an IG has limited resources so I'm not holding my breath that he will hold everyone accountable.

I am holding out hope for Durham's criminal investigation. Horowitz will lay the factual basis, Durham will hopefully follow through with charges. Anything less and our country is lost.

FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Expecting absolutely nothing from the IG report as Horowitz is there to protect his own. Expect that there may be something from Barr/Durham, but not holding my breath for anything earth shattering. Meanwhile I become more cynical each day.
    Calls 'em like I sees 'em Crew
    Suomalainen Crew
    Feels like a manlet around Amazonian women Crew
    Gets turned on when looking in the mirror Crew

rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Meadows is now posting as well that he came out of a 2 hour briefing on the IG report and that the report is disturbing and many people are going to answer some questions.

Love it.

Originally Posted by FatBallz View Post
    Expecting absolutely nothing from the IG report as Horowitz is there to protect his own. Expect that there may be something from Barr/Durham, but not holding my breath for anything earth shattering. Meanwhile I become more cynical each day.
    Well the IG cannot indict, so his job is to gather facts. There is already a criminal investigation going on with Durham. I am interested in the facts discovered by Horowitz, and interested to see how Durham proceeds.

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rampagefc77 View Post

They signed off on an unverified dossier as if it was verified and presented it to the FISA court to spy.

They used the dossier and circular media reports to buttress their claims to get approval.

They withheld exculpatory evidence in FISA court filings in order to get warrants to spy.

They lied about the fact that they had derogatory information on their source (steele) in order to get the warrants approved. They heard from Ohr, the state dept, and even the UK that steele was garbage.

Is that just a big "whoopsies" and all that needs to be done is to tidy up the policy and procedures? Or was that intentional and done in an effort to illegally spy on trump? I think the answer is obvious, but an IG has limited resources so I'm not holding my breath that he will hold everyone accountable.

I am holding out hope for Durham's criminal investigation. Horowitz will lay the factual basis, Durham will hopefully follow through with charges. Anything less and our country is lost.
    People being briefed in the report are pretty much following this timeline. Looks like the IG report will lay out the factual case of corrupt use on FISA warrants, lets hope Durham actually indicts some people.

Anything that you "know" is going to happen would be illegal and result in a complete condemnation from Horowitz. Once that doesn't happen I hope you can be a man and admit your CT shills led you astray.
    Early AM workout crew.

Anything that you "know" is going to happen would be illegal and result in a complete condemnation from Horowitz. Once that doesn't happen I hope you can be a man and admit your CT shills led you astray.
    Everyone briefed on the report this morning say its disturbing. Looks like no CT my dude.

Well, in the last IG report comey lied to our faces and didn't actually investigate Clinton's emails... and Horowitz concluded that he couldn't prove bias or illegal activity... so there's that. There were communications of agents laughing about the constantly changing story of the Clinton aid who helped with her server, but there were no charges for the aid. The FBI was told that China and other foreign counties were getting Clinton's emails in real time and strzok ignored it, but no follow up. The list goes on.

Well, in the last IG report comey lied to our faces and didn't actually investigate Clinton's emails... and Horowitz concluded that he couldn't prove bias or illegal activity... so there's that. There were communications of agents laughing about the constantly changing story of the Clinton aid who helped with her server, but there were no charges for the aid. The FBI was told that China and other foreign counties were getting Clinton's emails in real time and strzok ignored it, but no follow up. The list goes on.
    So now you believe your CT'ers over the IG?

Is there anyone in government, besides Trump whom you have confidence in? Or is everyone, but Trump, deep state?

Weird world you live in.
    Early AM workout crew.

Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    Everyone briefed on the report this morning say its disturbing. Looks like no CT my dude.
    lmfao. So "disturbing" it's still not released and no "disturbing" (lmfao) details have been leaked.
    Early AM workout crew.