dyama03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

14 years old and trying to bulk up help!!!

So I'm pretty small I'm 14 5'4 and 120 pounds I'm trying to bulk up and get the best results(naturally).
    Am I too young to put on any serious muscle?
    I've been going to the gym for about 1 year, 3 times a week.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by dyama03; 12-08-2019 at 08:04 PM.

CapnMurica is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just eat and keep lifting. Good progress but if you want to look better getting a higher bf% will help

Originally Posted by CapnMurica View Post
    Just eat and keep lifting. Good progress but if you want to look better getting a higher bf% will help
    Wont I just look skinny fat?

CapnMurica is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dyama03 View Post
    Nope. If you eat mostly healthy foods and plenty of protein it will carry over into helping to build muscle. If you eat a lot of junk food then youll definitely bulk up but it will be fat.

There is a saying. You can be big but not very lean. Or you can be lean but not big. Its up to you

BigChuungus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChuungus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChuungus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChuungus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChuungus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChuungus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChuungus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChuungus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChuungus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChuungus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChuungus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nope. Eat well. Make sure you lift and eat otherwise youll get more fat than muscle

Doin good dude

Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So I'm pretty small I'm 14 5'4 and 120 pounds I'm trying to bulk up and get the best results(naturally).
    Am I too young to put on any serious muscle?
    I've been going to the gym for about 1 year, 3 times a week.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    Looking good for 14 bro I started around your age too. It would be hard to pack on good muscle but not impossible. IMO you need to start working more on shoulders and arms in your split because it looks like it’s lacking behind your chest. Before you do that you just need to fix your diet! Don’t worry about looking fat or anything bro just eat more. You won’t get skinny fat or anything as long as you eat healthy meals such as chicken, rice, lean beef, etc. NOT junk food! It’s a marathon not a race bro and if I were you I’ll try finding my daily calorie intake and determine how much calories I’ll need to gain weight.
    “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars.” —Norman Vincent Peale.

Originally Posted by Oxxxx View Post
    Looking good for 14 bro I started around your age too. It would be hard to pack on good muscle but not impossible. IMO you need to start working more on shoulders and arms in your split because it looks like it’s lacking behind your chest. Before you do that you just need to fix your diet! Don’t worry about looking fat or anything bro just eat more. You won’t get skinny fat or anything as long as you eat healthy meals such as chicken, rice, lean beef, etc. NOT junk food! It’s a marathon not a race bro and if I were you I’ll try finding my daily calorie intake and determine how much calories I’ll need to gain weight.
    Thanks man,
    I'm going to start eating 2800 calories a day, and keep it as clean as possible I only have a 3 day split and work my arms just as my chest, it seems like my chest is my genetic gift, not so my arms any recommendations to get bigger arms.

Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks man,
    I'm going to start eating 2800 calories a day, and keep it as clean as possible I only have a 3 day split and work my arms just as my chest, it seems like my chest is my genetic gift, not so my arms any recommendations to get bigger arms.
    My split is kind of long it goes: chest, triceps, and light shoulder work - back, bicep, traps - legs - repeat but on Saturday I train shoulders but it’s a relatively light workout. I just take days off whenever I am tired or need to rest. I would work biceps and back together triceps shoulders and chest together since that’s what compounds do already. I would also recommend isolation exercises for these muscles not just doing compounds. Don’t forgot to work on lateral rear and front delt and rear delt with the same Intensity so that you don’t get weird looking shoulders. Your chest looks the most develop but I haven’t seen your back, but I wouldn’t say your chest is “more genetically gifted” than your arms or back. This is because I do not think you’ve been focusing on arms properly who knows you can find out you have crazy rich piana size arms haha.
    “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars.” —Norman Vincent Peale.