Closed Thread
    linerun3535 is on a distinguished road. (+10) linerun3535 is on a distinguished road. (+10) linerun3535 is on a distinguished road. (+10) linerun3535 is on a distinguished road. (+10) linerun3535 is on a distinguished road. (+10) linerun3535 is on a distinguished road. (+10) linerun3535 is on a distinguished road. (+10) linerun3535 is on a distinguished road. (+10) linerun3535 is on a distinguished road. (+10) linerun3535 is on a distinguished road. (+10) linerun3535 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Martin Berkhan client consultation

A ton of your guys’ workout plans are phenomenal. Wish I had found these earlier. I thought I would share with you my experience with a personal training session I had with Martin Berkhan (some of you might know of him)

In case any of you were also considering a personal client consultation with Martin, here was my experience. I’ll start off by echoing a lot of the sentiments about his contributions to the intermittent fasting program. Due to his extensive knowledge on the subject, I decided to do an “official” one on one personal training session. After paying a large sum of money, we got started. It seemed to be a proper, constructive start, however it soon turned sour, as my follow-up questions were left unanswered for days. Only upon re-emailing him again, did he “answer” them with one or two words, or in lots of cases, disregarding them completely. Keep in mind, these were not senseless questions, nowhere were my questions ever listed in the FAQ provided to me.

The situation went from bad to much worse, whereupon at the end of the program, he aggressively accused me not putting in enough work into the workout sessions. Would not stop about how much I was “****ing around,” not putting enough in, etc. I told him (senselessly upon his deaf ears) how much I had actually gained in strength, as well as in weight. (With the excel data to prove it) This did not matter. For a string of emails, he was belligerent about very small instances in which I had the same amount of reps on bench press across *only* two weeks. (While I gained on everything else) Every time I answered one of his belligerent questions, it was only met with more accusations, insults, and complete disregard.

If the consultation had cost $200, even $300 dollars, I wouldn’t have said anything and moved on with my life. But if Martin is charging over $900 for a month session, he better answer questions in a constructive manner. Funny also how he saved his rant at the end of the program, as he obviously can’t do that at the beginning as to hook in any customers.

Don’t be dumb like me, I implore everyone to avoid any kind of consultation with him, or generally anything that involves giving him your money.

With what may have started out with Martin having good intentions, has gone completely sideways. Perhaps the consultation would have worth it a few years ago...but now? Hell no.

Theres a toll in the hall SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    duplicate