Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    Most WWE contracts have 90 day non-compete clauses. So probably 3 months.
    From reddit people have pointed out if Harper doesn't take the money (basically severance over those 3 months), he can work immediately. Nothing confirmed though.
    Not part of any crews crew

LiftBigEatBig is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBigEatBig is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBigEatBig is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBigEatBig is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBigEatBig is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBigEatBig is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBigEatBig is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBigEatBig is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBigEatBig is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBigEatBig is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBigEatBig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ascension gimmick was terrible. Reminded me of the cheesy 90's teams they used to pump out. Good riddance.

Harper on the other hand....will do great in AEW. Bless.
    Too Much Real Life Crew (TMRLC) - Founding & Only Member

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ascension were over AF in NXT and could put on good matches. Totally botched main roster debut though which they never recovered from.

HARPER is classic WWE though. As in... classic example of a guy who has a look, a character, size, strength, can put on great matches... you name it. And they do nothing with him. Several times the crowd started to get behind him despite any sort of push or direction from creative, and they'd just pull him off tv without explanation. Crazy. I really hope the guy does go to AEW and is able to show his potential there.

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HairyWBush View Post
    what good is a southern accent? what the fuk is wrong with vince. only truck drivers care for a southern accent, and truck drivers think wrasslin is fake so they dont watch it.
    To a degree, I get it. Harper has the looks of a hillbilly. Vince wanted to do a hillbilly character with him. I dont understand why thats a breaking point, but Vince is Vince. He knows what he wants. It also depends on if Harper was willing to change his looks to do a different character

Luke Harper will go down as the 2nd best guy in the Wyatt family (behind Bray himself, better than Braun and Rowan) who they never did anything with after the wyatts ran their course.
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SerpentHearted View Post
    Ascension were over AF in NXT and could put on good matches. Totally botched main roster debut though which they never recovered from.
    that's part of the problem though. everybody is over at NXT. you have 700 people in the studio in FL who love everybody and pop for everything. then they come up to the big leagues and we all wonder where the energy went.

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by E-Go View Post
    To a degree, I get it. Harper has the looks of a hillbilly. Vince wanted to do a hillbilly character with him. I dont understand why thats a breaking point, but Vince is Vince. He knows what he wants. It also depends on if Harper was willing to change his looks to do a different character

Luke Harper will go down as the 2nd best guy in the Wyatt family (behind Bray himself, better than Braun and Rowan) who they never did anything with after the wyatts ran their course.
    I read somewhere that Vince gave up on him because he couldn’t do a good Southern accent.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Harper turns 40 next week already and has had a lot of injuries over the last couple of years. I kinda hope he will be able to keep doing this for some time.

[QUOTE=Murph0408;1593190511]Harper is real good in the ring and the Wyatt family stuff was always cool. At the same time never saw him as a top guy, I think he did everything he could do and kinda peaked. Also some bad timing with injuries/QUOTE]

Nah he didn't really do all he could. Harper and Rowan were rarely in the Tag Team Title picture. The didn't even win it during their first run as Wyatt family. Harper's IC title reign was also super short.
    I don't see him as a main eventer either, but he could have carried some long midcard feuds and have been featured there heavily.

BrickEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrickEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrickEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrickEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrickEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrickEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrickEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrickEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrickEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrickEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrickEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is Swagger still a thing in AEW with Jericho given his pursuit of an MMA career? They should swap him with Harper as his muscle and eventually groom him to be on his own.

Btw I have no idea how any of AEW is going one way or another. Just saw a clip a while back that Swagger was joining Jericho, so feel free to shat on my take if it’s completely irrelevant to the current state.