ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Rate my program (Upper/Lower/Push/Pull)

Here's how my Program looks like, I had to remove dips from it because they were causing too much pain in my shoulders, therefore I increased the sets of other chest exercises and modified some other stuff.

I train legs only once per week because they have always been proportionally bigger compared to my upper body. Main focus is to just maintain them while gaining size mostly in the upper body. I also do running once per week, usually 5-10 km even tho I did a 20 km run yesterday.

Info about me:
    I'm 18 y/o, 19 next week, I have done a little bit of calisthenics before, then I lifted for about 5 months seriously, reached 225 lbs bench, but I got lazy, took time off, had periods where I trained once per week max.
    I got back into the gym 2 months ago and have already surpassed some of my old lifts, gained about 15 pounds(7 kg) during those 2 months[from 160 lbs(72 kg) to 175 lbs(79 kg), some of it is fat obviously.

My lifts are:
    Bench press - 80 kg/175 lbs x4x7
    OHP - 45 kg/100 lbs x4x7-8
    RDL - 90-100kg/210-20 lbs x4x10
    Squat - Same as bench but idc about it
    Dumbbell row - 30 kg/65 lbs x4x10 but I can do 10 reps with 40 kg/90 lbs for 1 set.
    Dumbbell bench - 30 kg/65 lbs(130lb both dbs) x4x12
    According to https://strengthlevel.com/ I'm intermediate on most lifts even tho I'm still making gains and progressing at very fast rate.

Also I've been doing 3-4 sets of weighted decline crunches at the end of each workout as I obviously need to strengthen my core. I started doing lots of shrugs too.

Body pics from past 1-2 months

What do you think of my program? Would you change anything in it? I'm open to suggestions.
    I wonder if I can lose fat while gaining muscle? I'll increase protein intake and reduce carb intake.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You are a beginner with those lifts. With your squat only at 175x7 you should definitely care about it. I find it almost impossible that you have large legs due to muscle with your squat being that low. Chances are years from now if you don't train your squat hard now you'll regret that decision. Do you have any pictures to show how big your legs are?

bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^
    Everything that Heisman said.

Definitely beginner lifts, and definitely a red flag when someone says "Squat - Same as bench but idc about it". You should check out the Stickies section to find an actual UPL (or some variant of that) and adhere to it. Even when it tells you to squat. I promise you'll make more progress that way
    BP: 280
    SQ: 455
    DL: 585
    Bodyweight 185

FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    At a glance, too much volume. Decrease the amount of exercises and sets.

ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    You are a beginner with those lifts. With your squat only at 175x7 you should definitely care about it. I find it almost impossible that you have large legs due to muscle with your squat being that low. Chances are years from now if you don't train your squat hard now you'll regret that decision. Do you have any pictures to show how big your legs are?
    Okay, yes my squat is beginner level and I think that might be because my technique is not very good and I'm not that used to the exercise yet. Although I think doing squats once a week + romanian deadlifts twice a week + isolation work + running once a week is enough for legs, isn't it?

Here's a pic I just took: https://imgur.com/a/9lBwO30
    Maybe my legs aren't that big but compared to my upper body they look fine?
    When I look around at guys my age, almost all of them have smaller legs than me, it's even hard to find jeans that fit me right sometimes.

You probably misunderstood me when I said I don't care about the squat, it's just my main focus right now is to gain more size in the upper body while ofc I don't neglect the leg work.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Squats once a week and RDLs 2x/week with other isolation work is fine; the point I was making is to make sure you care about your legs as much as the upper body. If your goals are bodybuilding oriented and you can make great lower body progress without squats then that is fine.

Truthfully you have a very good physique for your stated lifts and age. You probably have the genetics to go very far in the sport. Good luck moving forward. Feel free to try your program above and change things as you see fit.