Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KirkMcquest View Post
    Well if Google doesnt have the answers, I guess nobody does.
    do you?

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by davik View Post
    do you?
    The people who love you do

KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "do you?";

OP wants a purpose. Wouldnt it be great if there was no purpose? Nothing to fulfill and you could just live? But, no, you want a purpose....not just any purpose a grand, god-given purpose. Thats very dangerous. People who think they have a god-given purpose are doing the cruelest things on the planet.

Thats always been the way because when you believe you have a god-given purpose, life here becomes less important than your purpose.

If you had a purpose and then fulfilled it, then what would you do? The greatest thing about life is that it has no meaning. It doesnt need a meaning. Its just the pettiness of human being to seek a meaning. People are always trying to create false purposes.

You are seeking a purpose as an escape from the psychological trap that you have set for yourself. Your purpose is to dismantle your trap and reach the point where you can just live here without all the weight and the traps. Without the need for a "purpose".

davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KirkMcquest View Post
    You are seeking a purpose as an escape from the psychological trap that you have set for yourself. Your purpose is to dismantle your trap and reach the point where you can just live here without all the weight and the traps.
    fascinating. the flip side though, is that im on to something and you are setting a trap for yourself to do anything. its reductio absurdum at that point though. youve also assumed life has no meaning, which you havent justified.

MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    all of these things are more like logistics which i dont disagree with. my question to you is what are you going to do with them? you also dont need to work for a massive company, i dont understand why you threw that in

these arent logistics, these are ways to improve you life quality ... working with a multinational introduces you to experiences youll never find anywhere else... youll be exposed to people who arent your normal joe, who literally think outside the box...... imagine you meeting up ray dalio,elon musk, warren buffet..... imagine you holding a project that adopts interstellar travelling , or quantum computing .....

nothing in life is pointless, specially at your age ... go find what you want to do... whether its sports,studies or becoming a Commando ....

if all of the above still doesnt interest you , i suggest you travel to Sierra Leone or malawi ....... see how people there suffer on the daily and come back and tell me if life makes sense... youre living in heaven but you dont even know it
    May all my children be boys ...Amen 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Originally Posted by MEDITATE View Post
    these arent logistics, these are ways to improve you life quality ... working with a multinational introduces you to experiences youll never find anywhere else... youll be exposed to people who arent your normal joe, who literally think outside the box...... imagine you meeting up ray dalio,elon musk, warren buffet..... imagine you holding a project that adopts interstellar travelling , or quantum computing .....

nothing in life is pointless, specially at your age ... go find what you want to do... whether its sports,studies or becoming a Commando ....

if all of the above still doesnt interest you , i suggest you travel to Sierra Leone or malawi ....... see how people there suffer on the daily and come back and tell me if life makes sense... youre living in heaven but you dont even know it
    thanks to you and kirk, i was wrong

KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fascinating. the flip side though, is that im on to something and you are setting a trap for yourself to do anything. its reductio absurdum at that point though. youve also assumed life has no meaning, which you havent justified.
    You are trying to capture the colossal, cosmic complexity of life using that little frontal lobe which cannot possibly comprehend it. If you had a million years to focus on life you can never understand it. You think you are going to come to a conclusion about life using reductive reasoning?

You can never know it that way. Smarter people than you have tried. You cannot comprehend life logically, so for you there is no logical purpose. If there is a purpose you are not meant to know it, and if you arent meant to know it you don't have to worry about it.

You are just going to spin your mind round and round and create that trap for yourself that I spoke of before.

2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you're still young man. i was like that until i was 26, found the motivation to improve and live, but then i got ****ed over cause of my brain injury.

srs 22 is really young, don't worry about **** like that. that's what i worried about from since i was born to like age 25. now i'm fighting a brain injury and all i want to do is be able to get better to a functional level so I can live.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

GenLebronski is just really nice. (+1000) GenLebronski is just really nice. (+1000) GenLebronski is just really nice. (+1000) GenLebronski is just really nice. (+1000) GenLebronski is just really nice. (+1000) GenLebronski is just really nice. (+1000) GenLebronski is just really nice. (+1000) GenLebronski is just really nice. (+1000) GenLebronski is just really nice. (+1000) GenLebronski is just really nice. (+1000) GenLebronski is just really nice. (+1000)
    get married have kids. Then you'll have something to live for.

iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    read Dr. Brian Weiss's books, even if you just assume it's fiction they're interesting
    **MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GenLebronski View Post
    this is one way that'll do it lol
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascendingIRL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    reincarnationmaxx

BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    From a secular perspective: "Absorption and Enjoyment tend to bring about meaning" - Simon Blackburn (Philosopher).

From a spiritual and secular perspective: Close loving relationships with others, is a significant key to happiness.

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/sto...nd-happy-life/

Money and Career are best as a means to those ends of positive close relationships and absorbing enjoyable pursuits. Money can give you opportunities to pursue social activities, travel, widen your dating pool, pursue enjoyable hobbies, etc.

Do you have at least a handful of close positive relationships with people, that you see regularly?

Do you have many interests or hobbies that you pursue?
    WIFI, 5G, And Our Immune Systems...

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178241541

Please Say Daily Prayers For The Guidance Of State Leaders And Medical Staff... As Well As For Your Loved Ones.

BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by GenLebronski View Post
    I don't believe that having children as a form of personal therapy is ethical. That mindset is part of how people with Narcissistic Personality Disorder view their children... That they exist emotionally to serve them.

I believe that parents are responsible for making their children as happy as possible, and that children don't exist to make their parents as happy as possible.
    WIFI, 5G, And Our Immune Systems...

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178241541

Please Say Daily Prayers For The Guidance Of State Leaders And Medical Staff... As Well As For Your Loved Ones.

ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    To do w.e you want.

Being mired and loved feels good man.

Whats the alternative?
    Yeah it really does. I recently learned that. OP go out and volunteer or join some type of activity that is community oriented. Helping others personally makes me appreciate a lot of things. I see people in their worst moments and it makes you realize not to take things for granted. I don't know why I'm here, but I am gonna make the most of it and continue leaving a positive effect in this world.