Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000)

Nothing to live for man

What do I get in the end? Ive done a lot of internet research and theres nothing there.

not suicidal or depressed
    Last edited by davik; 12-08-2019 at 05:22 AM.

Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    what about dank memes
    i hit the brakes - but wait - the light's about to change
    realizing what i'm driving and how my life's about to change

ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're trying to figure out your purpose in life from the internet?

Why not actually see what you would like your purpose in life to be and actually visualize what you're living for instead of going on the internet for the answers.

That's the equivalent of reading a dictionary with the intention of studying maths. You're not going to find fuk all to help you.

Identify your goals in life and work towards them. You're alive for a reason.
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Imagine being so depressed at the beginning of your adulthood that you're already pondering death.

Go chase tail phaggot
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    <3 Miami Dolphins - WE GOT 5-11 BEHBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    I WANNA BRING BIG DRAMA SHOW, MAX.
    We don't care, we eat ass, we're freaks
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Feeling the same way broseph. In the last year I lost my career, two cars, long term gf, 100 % of my savings and investments, my house and a big portion of my dignity. Hoping it'll turn around soon but not optimistic.
    Eat heavy and lift peanut butter

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Right now, I am literally living for Mandalorian and the new Bond. Sad, but true. Just gotta look at one thing to look forward to, man.

AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000)

Go hunt some crocs phaggot

AdamSMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AdamSMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AdamSMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AdamSMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AdamSMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AdamSMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AdamSMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AdamSMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AdamSMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AdamSMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AdamSMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by akghostrider View Post
    Feeling the same way broseph. In the last year I lost my career, two cars, long term gf, 100 % of my savings and investments, my house and a big portion of my dignity. Hoping it'll turn around soon but not optimistic.
    No way brah, time to make an AMA, I'm interested.
    Splitting wigs and busting cheeks™

davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    You're trying to figure out your purpose in life from the internet?

Why not actually see what you would like your purpose in life to be and actually visualize what you're living for instead of going on the internet for the answers.

That's the equivalent of reading a dictionary with the intention of studying maths. You're not going to find fuk all to help you.

Identify your goals in life and work towards them. You're alive for a reason.
    yes, the internet has all of knowledge on it so why do you take a boomer approach to the internet? ive done all the identifying and am working towards my goals technically. i just dont see the point so im not putting in much effort

AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're alive for a reason.
    There's no reason for anything...

There's literally billions of planets sitting in space right now that have absolutely no purpose for being there

Originally Posted by hoganrulz View Post
    you're already pondering death.
    death can be an interesting experience. will there be the ressurection? will there just be nothing. far more interesting than day-to-day life if you ask me. of course i want to die of old age so im stuck here in the mean time

akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AdamSMW View Post
    No way brah, time to make an AMA, I'm interested.
    Maybe I'll make an AMA tomorrow. Getting ready for sleep now.
    Eat heavy and lift peanut butter

ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlienAppleSeed View Post
    There's no reason for anything...

There's literally billions of planets sitting in space right now that have absolutely no purpose for being there
    If that's your mentality and perspective on life itself, your tour was over before it even began.

Originally Posted by davik View Post
    yes, the internet has all of knowledge on it so why do you take a boomer approach to the internet? ive done all the identifying and am working towards my goals technically. i just dont see the point so im not putting in much effort
    Internet has all the answers to visualizing your own personal goals and passions in life? You're just as numb and dumb as the guy I quoted above. Good luck mate, you're going to need every single bit of it. Your mentality is toxic and I don't help toxic people.

MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol @ 22 and you sound like a two timing loser.

answer these questions and see if you achieved atleast 2 points

1) Do you have a Bachelors?
    2) Do you work for a multinational?
    3)`Do you have a gf?
    4) Do you have more than $50k in your bank account?
    5) Do you own your own apartment?
    6) Are you a fit individual ? or a lanky f@ggot who thinks he has abs?
    May all my children be boys ...Amen 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Internet has all the answers to visualizing your own personal goals and passions in life? You're just as numb and dumb as the guy I quoted above. Good luck mate, you're going to need every single bit of it. Your mentality is toxic and I don't help toxic people.
    ive already done the personal goals and passions and ive exposed how you dont have the answers either so youre rage quitting. its a good move, you dont want to get to where im at.

how am i toxic lol? im just asking questions here

Originally Posted by MEDITATE View Post
    lol @ 22 and you sound like a two timing loser.

answer these questions and see if you achieved atleast 2 points

1) Do you have a Bachelors?
    2) Do you work for a multinational?
    3)`Do you have a gf?
    4) Do you have more than $50k in your bank account?
    5) Do you own your own apartment?
    6) Are you a fit individual ? or a lanky f@ggot who thinks he has abs?
    all of these things are more like logistics which i dont disagree with. my question to you is what are you going to do with them? you also dont need to work for a massive company, i dont understand why you threw that in

ive already done the personal goals and passions and ive exposed how you dont have the answers either so youre rage quitting. its a good move, you dont want to get to where im at.

how am i toxic lol? im just asking questions here
    I said your mentality is toxic to begin with, it's not even depression because you're not acknowledging to change to begin with.

Secondly, how does what I said state that I don't know the answers as to what the purpose of life is to my OWN self? I already have ambitions and goals in life that I'm working towards. I'm lifting to enhance physical and mental capacity, I'm a security guard to enhance general qualifications regarding conflict resolution and identification of general body behavior all for the purpose of the military lifestyle. I already have my life planned out but the thing is, I'm only currently 23 years old so I have no excuse to not have a reason to live and definitely have no excuse to not have any goals or ambitions to live life towards. If you can't appreciate your life and the things you got going good for yourself then no one here or in the world can help you because you refuse to change your perspective on it.

Quote me all you want, say I'm coping and that I don't have the answers, that's fine by me. I already got my life being sorted out, sure it might not go according to plan but there's a quality called 'perseverance'. That's what keeps me going.

I said your mentality is toxic to begin with, it's not even depression because you're not acknowledging to change to begin with.

Secondly, how does what I said state that I don't know the answers as to what the purpose of life is to my OWN self? I already have ambitions and goals in life that I'm working towards. I'm lifting to enhance physical and mental capacity, I'm a security guard to enhance general qualifications regarding conflict resolution and identification of general body behavior all for the purpose of the military lifestyle. I already have my life planned out but the thing is, I'm only currently 23 years old so I have no excuse to not have a reason to live and definitely have no excuse to not have any goals or ambitions to live life towards. If you can't appreciate your life and the things you got going good for yourself then no one here or in the world can help you because you refuse to change your perspective on it.

Quote me all you want, say I'm coping and that I don't have the answers, that's fine by me. I already got my life being sorted out, sure it might not go according to plan but there's a quality called 'perseverance'. That's what keeps me going.
    yeah but why? these are all individual things. whats the point of it all together? i will change my perspective when you argue why i should. dont just say it and think thats an argument

yeah but why? these are all individual things. whats the point of it all together? i will change my perspective when you argue why i should. dont just say it and think thats an argument
    So what else is the point of living if not for actually enjoying every aspect of life itself? I'm not making an argument, what I'm saying is fact. Everyone is alive for a purpose, whether it be for the good of themselves or the bad, it's all still the same concept. Obviously I can't visualize and identify your purpose of living, you need to figure that one out yourself but you're only 22 and are already giving up and having a mental breakdown saying there's no purpose to live. You either visualize your own purpose of living or just rot away.

So what else is the point of living if not for actually enjoying every aspect of life itself? I'm not making an argument, what I'm saying is fact. Everyone is alive for a purpose, whether it be for the good of themselves or the bad, it's all still the same concept. Obviously I can't visualize and identify your purpose of living, you need to figure that one out yourself but you're only 22 and are already giving up and having a mental breakdown saying there's no purpose to live. You either visualize your own purpose of living or just rot away.
    lol im not having a mental breakdown, very dishonest of you to try and paint me badly. rotting away is not the only other alternative, false dichotomy. saying vague statements like everyone is alive for a reason is why i know you dont know what youre talking about. you even frame your perspective with a question which is ridiculous. how do you enjoy suffering when that is an aspect of life?

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Suffering defines life OP. It is a struggle against inevitable doom. Fight the good fight. It is your privilege to do so. I get suicidal ideation everyday, but I remind myself this is all I have, and it is still something rather than nothing. Happiness is not the point. Try to be an honorable man. That is all you can do.

still think you should just go hunt crocs

eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They took away mens purpose post 2012 by destroying the family, making it nearly impossible to make decent money and allowing feminism and pc culture to become the norm

NVious is just really nice. (+1000) NVious is just really nice. (+1000) NVious is just really nice. (+1000) NVious is just really nice. (+1000) NVious is just really nice. (+1000) NVious is just really nice. (+1000) NVious is just really nice. (+1000) NVious is just really nice. (+1000) NVious is just really nice. (+1000) NVious is just really nice. (+1000) NVious is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's easier to gitgud at things than ever before.
    PLEASE DON'T NEG ME
    I CARE ABOUT REPS
    PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T NEG ME
    I'M NAKED NOW

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, don't go chasing waterfalls - stick to them dicks and balls you're used to

Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    It's easier to gitgud at things than ever before.
    yeah sure, but why lol.

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stop. Switch off and go and talk to your family, best friend or someone you trust.

You have everything to live for

NVious is just really nice. (+1000) NVious is just really nice. (+1000) NVious is just really nice. (+1000) NVious is just really nice. (+1000) NVious is just really nice. (+1000) NVious is just really nice. (+1000) NVious is just really nice. (+1000) NVious is just really nice. (+1000) NVious is just really nice. (+1000) NVious is just really nice. (+1000) NVious is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah sure, but why lol.
    To do w.e you want.

Being mired and loved feels good man.

Whats the alternative?
    PLEASE DON'T NEG ME
    I CARE ABOUT REPS
    PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T NEG ME
    I'M NAKED NOW

KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well if Google doesnt have the answers, I guess nobody does.

FrankCostanza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrankCostanza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrankCostanza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrankCostanza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrankCostanza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrankCostanza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrankCostanza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrankCostanza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrankCostanza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrankCostanza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrankCostanza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do what makes you happy. No need for suicidal thoughts. We all live just a moment anyway.