Registered User distantrelation's Avatar
    distantrelation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) distantrelation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can anyone tell me what my body fat percentage probably is?

I don't have any way to measure this and I'm really curious to know. I don't need an exact number, just an estimate.
    Attached Images

Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100) Bobbycoldcuts is not very well liked. (-100)
    probably about 32-35%

distantrelation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) distantrelation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bobbycoldcuts View Post
    probably about 32-35%
    That wouldn't proportional to my BMI though... My BMI is 26.7.

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Is there any proportion between BMI and body fat percentage?

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by distantrelation View Post
    Is there any proportion between BMI and body fat percentage?
    Little to none. Two guys could have the same bmi (weight to height) with one fat and the other jacked.

If you want a body fat estimate: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173620211

The reason I asked that is that the guy above said I must be about 32-35%, yet if my BMI is 26.7, it would be much lower according to a chart I Googled and found (can't post the link since I'm not at fifty posts yet).
    If anyone wants to know my height and weight, I'm 6'0" and 197 lbs.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by distantrelation View Post
    The reason I asked that is that the guy above said I must be about 32-35%, yet if my BMI is 26.7, it would be much lower according to a chart I Googled and found (can't post the link since I'm not at fifty posts yet).
    If anyone wants to know my height and weight, I'm 6'0" and 197 lbs.
    That chart is wrong or you made an incorrect inference.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...y/faq-20058313
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.