BrownBear1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownBear1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownBear1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownBear1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownBear1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownBear1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownBear1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownBear1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownBear1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownBear1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownBear1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Old post edition. Is it possible?

Hi,

I do not post very often and I did not find a "read this before" style tutorial that covers my question. It very probably does exist. Sorry if I am repeating such question.

I want to begin a lose fat journal log but, in a daily basis, I will be capable only to post diet and training sessions details. And, at weekends, I would like to return to some previous posts, edit them, and ebbed some videos and photos related to those days.

The main problem is that the "Edit" button disappears after some time and the post cannot be edited anymore. There are also some distraction moments which I can only realize a mistake in a post some days after. And I cannot fix the post either.

Is there any way to edit a fixed post?