Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Dudes wife stayed over my house last night

So I was just closing up the store last night when I had gotten a text from one of my employees Ashley. She’s kind of a sloot and being her manager she’s always trying to invite me out for drinks to get on my good side. Although I would never get with her, the rest of her friends are total sloots. I decided to meet up with them at a local bar and it was what I had expected. I was a little older than all of them and they were all drinking super hard. These girls were throwing back shots like it was the end of the world. Since they were sloots they kept tugging on my arms and trying to get me to buy them drinks.

Out of the corner of my eye there was one girl in the group who wasn’t paying any attention to me which was weird since I’m 6’3”, look pretty handsome and I lift. I was immediately attracted to her based on that and I wanted to see if I could pull her. I walked over to her and asked her if she wanted to drink. She said no thank you and then showed me her ring, said she had a husband. Me being the smart ass I was, told her that I had a husband too and that didn’t stop me. She smiled and laughed at me and just started to talk. I finally got to buy her a a drink and as the night progressed we started talking about her goals and ambitions and I was giving her advice. She said her husband never really cared about her goals and thanked me for the advice. Before I had known almost 2 hours had passed and it was 1 AM. The girls were ready to leave and they were a drunken mess. They told me that they had a 30 minute cab ride back to Ash’s house and since I lived 10 minute walk away, I said they could stay over my house as it would be easier. We walked outside and the girl I was talking to didn’t have a jacket. I kind of felt bad for her and she said her husband forgot to take it out of his car before he left for work, even though she reminded him numerous times. She was drunk and she started to tear up, and I felt really bad. I gave her my jacket and we walked back to my place. By the time we were almost home she was grabbing my arm and holding my hand so she wouldn’t slip on the ice outside.

We get back to my place and the rest of the sloots immediately run to the bathroom to start throwing up. The girl I was with hiccuped and said she really shouldn’t stay as her husband wouldn’t approve. I told her that he clearly didn’t care about her and that it was okay if she wanted to stay. She could stay on the couch and it wouldn’t be a problem. I went back to my closet to get some sheets and pillows and when I came back all of the sloots were on the couch and passed out. I walked over to each sloot and put a pillow under their head and put a blanket over them. This girl was super impressed by my kindness and she came up close to me. She whispered in my ear and said where she was going to sleep. I told her I had an air mattress in my room and for her to wait here. I went back into my closet and when I turned around, this guys wife was standing in my doorway wearing nothing but her lingerie. She said it was meant for husband but she didn’t care anymore. She walked towards me and I grabbed her and threw her on the bed. We proceeded to have sex I think all night and I hit her in every hole, it was amazing. We didn’t even use protection. Before I knew it she was passed out from finishing so many times. I soon passed out as well.

I woke up the next morning at 5:45 AM to this girls phone blasting, her lame husband had been calling her all night and left a bunch of texts. I felt bad because I didn’t want to hurt this woman anymore so I texted back to the husband to call when he woke up, and that we needed to talk. Dude finally texts her back 2 hours late and by this time his wife was on her knees blowing me. I respond back quickly with the typical we got too drunk and that we stayed over someone’s house. When she was done she said she really needed to get home because she was going to break it off with her husband and come back to me. I told her not to because she is clearly a cheater and kicked her out of my home.

Sloots gunna sloot
    Last edited by JStrez; 12-07-2019 at 01:13 PM.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JStrez View Post
    So I was just closing up the store last night when I had gotten a text from one of my employees Ashley. She’s kind of a sloot and being her manager she’s always trying to invite me out for drinks to get on my good side. Although I would never get with her, the rest of her friends are total sloots. I decided to meet up with them at a local bar and it was what I had expected. I was a little older than all of them and they were all drinking super hard. These girls were throwing back shots like it was the end of the world. Since they were sloots they kept tugging on my arms and trying to get me to buy them drinks.

Out of the corner of my eye there was one girl in the group who wasn’t paying any attention to me which was weird since I’m 6’3”, look pretty handsome and I lift. I was immediately attracted to her based on that and I wanted to see if I could pull her. I walked over to her and asked her if she wanted to drink. She said no thank you and then showed me her ring, said she had a husband. Me being the smart ass I was, told her that I had a husband too and that didn’t stop me. She smiled and laughed at me and just started to talk. I finally got to buy her a a drink and as the night progressed we started talking about her goals and ambitions and I was giving her advice. She said her husband never really cared about her goals and thanked me for the advice. Before I had known almost 2 hours had passed and it was 1 AM. The girls were ready to leave and they were a drunken mess. They told me that they had a 30 minute cab ride back to Ash’s house and since I lived 10 minute walk away, I said they could stay over my house as it would be easier. We walked outside and the girl I was talking to didn’t have a jacket. I kind of felt bad for her and she said her husband forgot to take it out of his car before he left for work, even though she reminded him numerous times. She was drunk and she started to tear up, and I get really bad. I gave her my jacket and we walked back to my place. By the time we were almost home she was grabbing my arm and holding my hand so she wouldn’t slip on the ice outside.

We get back to my place and the rest of the sloots immediately run to the bathroom to start throwing up. The girl I was with hiccuped and said she really shouldn’t stay as her husband wouldn’t approve. I told her that he clearly didn’t care about her and that it was okay if she wanted to stay. She could stay on the couch and it wouldn’t be a problem. I went back to my closet to get some sheets and pillows and all of the sloots were on the couch and passed out. I walked over to each sloot and put a pillow under their head and put a blanket over them. This once girl was super impressed by my kindness and she came up close to me. She whispered in my ear and said where she was going to sleep. I told her I had an air mattress in my room and for her to wait here. I went back into my closet and when I turned around, this guys wife was standing in my doorway wearing nothing but her lingerie. She said it was meant for husband but she didn’t care anymore. She walked towards me and I grabbed her and threw her on the bed. We proceeded to have sex I think all night and I hit her in every hole, it was amazing. We didn’t even use protection. Before I knew it she was passed out from finishing so many times. I soon passed out as well.

I woke up the next morning at 5:45 AM to this girls phone blasting, her lame husband had been calling her all night and left a bunch of texts. I felt bad because I didn’t want to hurt this woman anymore so I texted back to the husband to call when he woke up, and that we needed to talk. Dude finally texts her back 2 hours late and by this time his wife was on her knees blowing me. I respond back quickly with the typical we got too drunk and that we stayed over someone’s house. When she was done she said she really needed to get home because she was going to break it off with her husband and come back to me. I told her now because she is clearly a cheater and kicked her out of my home.

Sloots gunna sloot
    Awared
    5’11 Manlets of the Misc Crew
    RN crew
    Dreadlock crew
    Basketball crew
    BP:315, OP:205, weighted chin up: 335
    IG hispanicdredz: I follow miscers back

Ted, just.......okay? Skeptical_Hippo's Avatar
    Skeptical_Hippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skeptical_Hippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skeptical_Hippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skeptical_Hippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skeptical_Hippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skeptical_Hippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skeptical_Hippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skeptical_Hippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skeptical_Hippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skeptical_Hippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skeptical_Hippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    aware
    ✓ Poop naked crew
    ✓ 6'4"+ Master Race crew
    ✓ Get a boner just talking to a girl crew
    ✓ Never seed after downloading torrent crew

-=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How did it even take this long. LOL.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Registered User risingstarl96a1's Avatar
    risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I felt reta*rded reading this post.

Just say that you felt attracted to a girl within a group who was married and you felt the need to take her and have se*x.

Aware
    “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.” -Charles Darwin, 1809

dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You wrote all of that up just for an aware thread?!

Christ....
    Boom

sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Surely happened
    ***MODS if you see me necrobump, please neg me***
    ***MMMA CREW***
    ***GENETICA POLSKA CREW***
    ***BLACK METAL CREW***
    ***DEATH METAL CREW***
    ***GRINDCORE CREW***

To Put it lightly, I've been around the teacup and know where the handle is...

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awaaaaaaare lol

RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    aware
    Samsbolton - 43 years of age:

https://i.imgur.com/DCEmmIa.png

Discipline&Determination DstryEvrytng's Avatar
    DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao.
    Nice detail!
    Distal Biceps Tendon tear crew. (07/15/19)

FUK YOU SHORSEY!

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Aware of wrinkly ballz
    I love eggs.

DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you should direct porn

sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Her husband sounds like a cuck anyway. GJ OP

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ***The Misadventures of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dick Crew***
    ***Black Crew***
    ***High Test Crew***
    ****King of the Misc****
    ****2019 Aesthetics Crew****

yewotm8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yewotm8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yewotm8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yewotm8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yewotm8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yewotm8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yewotm8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yewotm8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yewotm8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yewotm8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yewotm8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Most effort I've seen from an aware thread

Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Normally I neg dudes that brag about sleeping with a married woman, but the husband sounds like a real loser.

I bet she lies to him and he believes it without question.

XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That dude's wife got dirty.

thebiceppump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebiceppump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebiceppump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebiceppump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebiceppump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebiceppump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebiceppump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebiceppump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebiceppump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebiceppump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebiceppump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cool story bro. now go post it on reddit along with your other 100 fantasies

Ain't Even FUKCING MAD! Scrizzle's Avatar
    Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hell yeah bro. Next time that happens I'd appreciate it if you gave me a call so I can make a quick drive up there, and we can both tag team that slut and just completely cuck that dude.

Repped. Alpha as fukc.

Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you are honest
    and a noble guy
    you didnt fake them
    at least
    I used to postpone fisting session, now fisting is part of my daily routine.
    puedes actuar estúpido o ser estúpido, nada importa en un mundo lleno de bastardos

Going beyond my limits manletstrength's Avatar
    manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lmao that is some detailed chit going on.

OP of the original is a phaggot in denial that his wife is a sloot.

Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aware me for reps.
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. . . . Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place." -Tecumseh

jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    aware, but not a single word
    (Chicago Bulls/Cubs/NE Patriots)
    ------------------------
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Al Bundy crew
    Grandmaster B Crew
    Wood smash Kelly Bundy crew
    Wood DESTROY Marcy Darcy crew
    Jefferson Darcy for president crew
    NO MA'AM crew
    Four touchdowns in one game crew

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Spoiler!
    Unapproved sig line

Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How hard were you when you typed this?

sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000)
    could use some pictures

Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like a total whore.

Her husband sounds like a cuck.

Natty99 is just really nice. (+1000) Natty99 is just really nice. (+1000) Natty99 is just really nice. (+1000) Natty99 is just really nice. (+1000) Natty99 is just really nice. (+1000) Natty99 is just really nice. (+1000) Natty99 is just really nice. (+1000) Natty99 is just really nice. (+1000) Natty99 is just really nice. (+1000) Natty99 is just really nice. (+1000) Natty99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JStrez View Post
    I woke up the next morning at 5:45 AM to this girls phone blasting, her lame husband had been calling her all night and left a bunch of texts. I felt bad because I didn’t want to hurt this woman anymore so I texted back to the husband to call when he woke up, and that we needed to talk. Dude finally texts her back 2 hours late and by this time his wife was on her knees blowing me. I respond back quickly with the typical we got too drunk and that we stayed over someone’s house. When she was done she said she really needed to get home because she was going to break it off with her husband and come back to me. I told her not to because she is clearly a cheater and kicked her out of my home.
    Too detailed to be fake.
    That's what we do in this ****, brah.

solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    what happened with the husband? i wonder if he's a miscer
    <HTC>