PsychoSalad is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation My Collar Bones are sitting on top of my shoulders

Exactly what the title says, I have a small bump on top of each shoulder which seems to be connected to my collarbone.
    I have no existing injuries to that area at all. And my range of motion is not affected. However no one in my family has it other then me.

JayGrand will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayGrand will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayGrand will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayGrand will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayGrand will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayGrand will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayGrand will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayGrand will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayGrand will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayGrand will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayGrand will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My initial thought is that your probably worrying about nothing. But without a picture it's hard to tell if your a mutant or not.

I'd say just go with whatever you got if you have full Rom and no clicking pain or pops during movement. Even If i was born with a third arm I'd still pump some reps for gesus out of it.

Lord I thank thee for these gainz.