Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

7-year-old child asks Pete Buttigieg about abortion

On Thursday, Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg held a town hall in Henniker, New Hampshire. During the event, a 7-year-old girl asked the South Bend mayor a question about abortion.

“Mayor Buttigieg, I have listened to you in the debates, and learned some stuff about you, and that you believe in a woman’s right to choose about her own body,” the girl said. “I agree with that. No one should mess with or choose about my body except me and my parents because I’m still a child.”

Buttigieg interjected: “You sound pretty sophisticated for a child. Do you mind if I ask how old you are?”

The girl said that she didn’t mind, and told the mayor that she was 7. Buttigieg replied: “Really? Well, you’re ahead of your time.”

The girl continued, asking: “I believe that you make your decision on whether you’re going to have a child, and then your decision is made, and the abortion is not part of it. What do you think about that?”

Buttigieg responded to the little girl, saying:

Well, first of all, thanks for speaking up about this, and thanks for being here, and I wish I was as tuned in to big issues when I was 7 as you seem to be. This is a hard issue for a lot of people because they believe different things – and where I live, people believe different things, including people that I respect. But the way I think about it is that this choice, it’s about drawing a line, and we might each, following our own beliefs, have a different idea about where to draw the line.

What I hope everybody, or at least most of us, can agree on is who gets to draw the line – and that’s the person making the decision, that’s the woman in question. And I trust women to make that choice. I don’t think that choice is easy. I know that it’s not going to be any better because the government’s saying what it ought to be. I trust women to make that choice. And it sounds like you and I view this issue the same way.

Buttigieg has made his position on abortion clear on numerous occasions, using similar verbiage. The extremity of his position can be seen during a Fox News town hall in which Chris Wallace asked the mayor about third trimester abortions.

“Do you believe at any point in pregnancy, whether it’s six weeks or eight weeks or 24 weeks or whatever, that there should be any limit on a woman’s right to have an abortion?” Wallace asked.

Buttigieg answered in typical fashion, saying: “I think the dialogue has got so caught up on where you draw the line that we’ve gotten away from the fundamental question of who gets to draw the line, and I trust women to draw the line when it’s [their own life].”

Wallace followed up, asking: “You’re saying that you would be okay with a woman well into the third trimester deciding to abort a pregnancy?”

Buttigieg pushed back, taking issue with the “hypothetical” nature of the question. Wallace then stated that at least 6,000 abortions a year are performed in the third trimester, and it’s therefore not hypothetical.

Buttigieg was finally forced to answer Wallace’s query:

So let’s put ourselves in the shoes of a woman in that situation. If it’s that late in your pregnancy, that means, almost by definition, you’ve been expecting to carry it to term. We’re talking about women who have perhaps chosen a name; women who have purchased a crib; families that then get the most devastating medical news of their lifetime – something about the health or the life of the mother that forces them to make an impossible, unthinkable choice.

And the bottom line is, as horrible as that choice is – that woman, that family may seek spiritual guidance; they may seek medical guidance – but that decision’s not going to be made any better medically or morally because the government is dictating how that decision should be made.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch...scuss-abortion

Yeah, that seems like an appropriate discussion to have with a 7-year-old. Another Greta Thunberg parent hoping their child is publicly recognized. Parents that use their children to get TV time are despicable. Buttigieg is a pandering dolt to have gotten into the discussion with her; he should have called this shameful exhibition out, not encourage it.
    My skinnyfat transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165289671

BPD crew
    INTJ crew
    Nihilist crew
    Misanthrope crew
    Pescatarian crew
    S: 295 ATG B: 275 DL: 455 OHP: 200

****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177098801

Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I believe that if you want to be taken seriously and respected, you have to put your money where your mouth is. If you don't like abortion, fine, let's ban it, but then we're gonna take care of these unwanted babies (who would have otherwise been aborted) the right way, and that takes money. So those of you who are against abortion will just have to pay more taxes to subsidize these unwanted children. If every life is precious, and priceless, that doesn't stop being the case once they're born. So you pick a side, either you allow abortion as a necessary evil, or you allow more taxes to take care of these unwanted children.
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. . . . Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place." -Tecumseh

Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    I believe that if you want to be taken seriously and respected, you have to put your money where your mouth is. If you don't like abortion, fine, let's ban it, but then we're gonna take care of these unwanted babies (who would have otherwise been aborted) the right way, and that takes money. So those of you who are against abortion will just have to pay more taxes to subsidize these unwanted children. If every life is precious, and priceless, that doesn't stop being the case once they're born. So you pick a side, either you allow abortion as a necessary evil, or you allow more taxes to take care of these unwanted children.
    I'm pro-choice, but third trimester? Come on guy, talking 28 weeks into the pregnancy here.

dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stop using kids as props, both sides.Its lame
    American For Trump

Keep America Great

ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why the fuk do I have to pay for your bastard?

I managed to fuk bitches through my teens and college years and not knock them up, including my wife. We decided to have a family YEARS after dating and did. 2 kids later and I’m snipped.

Want to reimburse me for preschool, babysitters, school, sports, food, for the last nine years? I doubt it, so get the fuk out of here with your bullchit.

semitope will become famous soon enough. (+50) semitope will become famous soon enough. (+50) semitope will become famous soon enough. (+50) semitope will become famous soon enough. (+50) semitope will become famous soon enough. (+50) semitope will become famous soon enough. (+50) semitope will become famous soon enough. (+50) semitope will become famous soon enough. (+50) semitope will become famous soon enough. (+50) semitope will become famous soon enough. (+50) semitope will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good. should always make pro-death folks sweat or at least have to really think about what they are supporting. The whole "womans choice" thing is a way of hiding from the reality that a life is lost. They will do everything to hold onto that argument and ignore what the result is.
    Is there no limit to what people will believe if it is prefaced by the phrase,
    "Scientists say" ?

I rep back +0

Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    Stop using kids as props, both sides.Its lame
    True, but this 7 year old is more coherent than Greta.

Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    I'm pro-choice, but third trimester? Come on guy, talking 28 weeks into the pregnancy here.
    My personal belief is, be responsible, and abortion becomes a non issue, barring that, can the fetus survive outside of the womb, if so, then ok, birth the child prematurely, if not, then abort the child. At the end of the day, the government shouldn't be able to dictate whether a woman has to carry a child to term, at least no more than the government should be able to dictate that you have to let a random homeless person live in your house rent free.

Originally Posted by ChewYourFood View Post
    Why the fuk do I have to pay for your bastard?

I managed to fuk bitches through my teens and college years and not knock them up, including my wife. We decided to have a family YEARS after dating and did. 2 kids later and I’m snipped.

Want to reimburse me for preschool, babysitters, school, sports, food, for the last nine years? I doubt it, so get the fuk out of here with your bullchit.
    I don't have children, and I've been with my wife for 8 years. What I have done is foster unwanted children. Unlike some people, I don't just talk, I take action, how many kids have you fostered? So far my wife and I have fostered two. Or are you one of those people who are loud and obnoxious, and love to judge others, but won't sacrifice for what they believe in.

Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    good. should always make pro-death folks sweat or at least have to really think about what they are supporting. The whole "womans choice" thing is a way of hiding from the reality that a life is lost. They will do everything to hold onto that argument and ignore what the result is.
    I can see how this hits close to home for you, after all, you are carrying triplets as I type this.
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. . . . Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place." -Tecumseh

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ****ing stop. It's a 7 year old. Learning double-digit math. Greta sailed the Atlantic twice, while triggering people such as yourself.

Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't give a chit about "zomg they're using childrens!" and other iterations of that herp derp discussion point, but the question at hand. Pete articulated his point pretty damn well, while taking a stab at the "get gubment outta my business" folks. Unfortunately the devil is in the details, and still the bottom line is where is the baby/fetus's voice heard? There are a thousand ways to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. Also late termination is fraught with ethical questions. Pete framed the argument pretty well by simply avoiding all the other sticky points. I don't want to down women here, but damn the self righteous "my body, my choice" thing rings hollow to me after you just engaged in an act that produced another life, and terminating without giving them a choice. I'm not religious, but this has never added up to me.
    Virtue is its own reward.
    6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They definitely put the kid up to it. As if a 7 year old has any idea about sex.

Anything after early second is basically murdering a potential human. SRS. At that point, it has started to develop a consciousness. Only in extreme cases such as the mom would die or something, would I ever approve of a 3rd term abortion. Even then, it should only be as a last resort, and that too, only if the baby has a very low chance to live. Otherwise, it is better to save the baby over the mother everytime.

ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I don't have children, and I've been with my wife for 8 years. What I have done is foster unwanted children. Unlike some people, I don't just talk, I take action, how many kids have you fostered? So far my wife and I have fostered two. Or are you one of those people who are loud and obnoxious, and love to judge others, but won't sacrifice for what they believe in.
    You get a Big Gold Star.

I haven’t sacrificed? You think I didn’t want to nut in all those young creamy beavers? You think it’s fun hitting time out to strap up? You know how hard it is when some sloot is begging for your load with her legs wrapped around you to pull out? I wore condoms that were uncomfortable, pulled out when I didn’t want to stop, put off having my own kids until we could provide for them.... I sacrificed my sexual pleasure for over a decade, I sacrificed the pain of getting snipped and continue to sacrifice time, effort, energy, and money for my kids.

But it doesn’t change anything I said. I have planned both children and take care of them. Some other child is not my responsibility. You should aim your venom towards your foster children’s mothers and fathers for not sacrificing like I did and continue to do, and abandoning their only genuine responsibility.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My personal belief is, be responsible, and abortion becomes a non issue, barring that, can the fetus survive outside of the womb, if so, then ok, birth the child prematurely, if not, then abort the child. At the end of the day, the government shouldn't be able to dictate whether a woman has to carry a child to term, at least no more than the government should be able to dictate that you have to let a random homeless person live in your house rent free.

I can see how this hits close to home for you, after all, you are carrying triplets as I type this.
    raising another man's kids, while noble, is the ultimate cuckery bro

whogotmuhbeers is a name known to all. (+5000) whogotmuhbeers is a name known to all. (+5000) whogotmuhbeers is a name known to all. (+5000) whogotmuhbeers is a name known to all. (+5000) whogotmuhbeers is a name known to all. (+5000) whogotmuhbeers is a name known to all. (+5000) whogotmuhbeers is a name known to all. (+5000) whogotmuhbeers is a name known to all. (+5000) whogotmuhbeers is a name known to all. (+5000) whogotmuhbeers is a name known to all. (+5000) whogotmuhbeers is a name known to all. (+5000)

Righhghht! But let’s pay for illegals healthcare..!?!

This is a free country if you want to murder babies that is your choice.

Just in case anyone ever wants to take care of the actual problem we can start at single mother families, liberal ran cities, and the welfare program.

I believe the system we have right now is very fuked up Iam just on the right side of it.

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing scummier than using kids in politics IMO. It's a Lefty speciality. Legitimately disgusting.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    They definitely put the kid up to it. As if a 7 year old has any idea about sex.

Anything after early second is basically murdering a potential human. SRS. At that point, it has started to develop a consciousness. Only in extreme cases such as the mom would die or something, would I ever approve of a 3rd term abortion. Even then, it should only be as a last resort, and that too, only if the baby has a very low chance to live. Otherwise, it is better to save the baby over the mother everytime.
    Wtf is this? Hell no. What is your logic here? Genuinely curious. Mother has a kid or more kids-still true?
    6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years

Originally Posted by wickedman View Post
    Nothing scummier than using kids in politics IMO. It's a Lefty speciality. Legitimately disgusting.
    Eh there was that one girl who was critical of SJW and made a bunch of youtube vids about it earlier. Can't remember but she was like ben shapiro but 1/4 his age and a girl.

Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    Wtf is this? Hell no. What is your logic here? Genuinely curious. Mother has a kid or more kids-still true?
    Baby can also have kids. Baby has a future and potential. Mother is old. A child's life is almost always worth more than the parents'. The only exception I'd make is if the father is Isaac Newton or some chit. Even then, he would have already done most of his best work when he was younger. It is almost always better to save the kid, and that is why people save kids. It is also kind of the natural order of things. The old die so the young may live. Human children can survive fine after about 3 years of age, and any other female could potentially nurse the child.

Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    ****ing stop. It's a 7 year old. Learning double-digit math. Greta sailed the Atlantic twice, while triggering people such as yourself.
    We weren't triggered, we felt sorry for her. Clearly her mother drank during her pregnancy.

Ppl hate Greta over politics and it is dumb. Ppl should just ignore the politics and be happy a child wanted to get involved in the political affairs of the world and advocate for what she thought was right. We should be celebrating free speech and engagement by the young, provided their parents didn't put them up to it. Greta seems really stubborn and doing this herself so i don't see any reason to hate her. And I'd say that even if I didn't agree with her. If she wore a MAGA hat and were talking about climate change being a lie or something, I'd think she was dumb, but I wouldn't hate on her directly. It is good when children try to take an interest in society and make a difference.

Baby can also have kids. Baby has a future and potential. Mother is old. A child's life is almost always worth more than the parents'. The only exception I'd make is if the father is Isaac Newton or some chit. Even then, he would have already done most of his best work when he was younger. It is almost always better to save the kid, and that is why people save kids. It is also kind of the natural order of things. The old die so the young may live. Human children can survive fine after about 3 years of age, and any other female could potentially nurse the child.
    Thanks for the reply.
    I have to disagree with every point though. General child bearing age is late teens to early 30s. Hardly old. A child's life is worth more? Not for the first 18 years or so lol. I'm surprised you think so highly of babies seeing as you didn't seem so hopeful if them ha (edit-in the education threads).
    Last edited by Johnez; 12-06-2019 at 11:33 PM.
    6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years

Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Besides from the fact that a 7 year old girl is asking questions at a political rally I'm a little confused by what the girl is saying. At first she says it's the woman's right to choose then after that she says abortion shouldn't be part of the decision. That's confusing but coming from a 7 year old not really surprising. Where are her parents...
    Corn Pop was a bad dude...

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How dare you
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW
    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW
    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER CREW

isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lame as ****. Teenagers are one thing but a 7 year old doesn't understand anything about this issue other than that her parents told her to say something
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

Yang Gang

not actually 49

That makes no sense, a fetus does not have a consciousness, a newborn doesn't either, shyt, a 2 year old is about as intelligent as a cat, and far less capable.

Originally Posted by ChewYourFood View Post
    You get a Big Gold Star.

I haven’t sacrificed? You think I didn’t want to nut in all those young creamy beavers? You think it’s fun hitting time out to strap up? You know how hard it is when some sloot is begging for your load with her legs wrapped around you to pull out? I wore condoms that were uncomfortable, pulled out when I didn’t want to stop, put off having my own kids until we could provide for them.... I sacrificed my sexual pleasure for over a decade, I sacrificed the pain of getting snipped and continue to sacrifice time, effort, energy, and money for my kids.

But it doesn’t change anything I said. I have planned both children and take care of them. Some other child is not my responsibility. You should aim your venom towards your foster children’s mothers and fathers for not sacrificing like I did and continue to do, and abandoning their only genuine responsibility.
    Some other child is not your responsibility, so keep that in mind when you're trying to dictate what others should do with their unborn child. Now if you want an opinion, then you need to make it your responsibility, what's it gonna be?

raising another man's kids, while noble, is the ultimate cuckery bro
    If another man had raised you, maybe you wouldn't be an incel today.

Originally Posted by whogotmuhbeers View Post
    Righhghht! But let’s pay for illegals healthcare..!?!

This is a free country if you want to murder babies that is your choice.

Just in case anyone ever wants to take care of the actual problem we can start at single mother families, liberal ran cities, and the welfare program.

I believe the system we have right now is very fuked up Iam just on the right side of it.
    I am a first generation immigrant. I saw my parents spend hundreds of thousands of dollars getting themselves to this country, getting my 4 siblings and me to this country, sacrificing everything, for the chance at a better life for their kids. I am not for illegal immigration at all, in fact, I wish ICE did more, and Trump did more about these so called sanctuary cities.

Let's be serious here, a baby is only worth the sum of it's parent's aspirations. Personally, I would never abort a child of mine, but then again, I am responsible, so this has been a non issue through my life. I would rather an abortion, than an uneducated criminal in 20 years. There is a very direct correlation between unwanted children being born, and their being criminals as adults.

A baby can't do anything until it's about 15 years old, whereas an adult can have another child next year, or even parent a child who doesn't have his parents for whatever reason. Everything you say does not make sense, you definitely are not a lawyer.

Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    To be fair, Greta is also about 57 years old, at least she looks that age anyways. I won't be surprised if in a few years it comes out that she was just a midget with some makeup.

isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000)

The ability to perceive any pain at all only develops after 24-28 weeks or so, once the thalamocortical connections are established. Abortions are generally only done after this period for exceptional reasons, ie. almost always on wanted pregnancies where the woman is forced to abort either due to fetal nonviability or threat to the mother.
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

Yang Gang

not actually 49

z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another example of how most parents suck at their jobs. Kid should be taken from her parents and given to a couple that will let a 7yo be a kid.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493

ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    not scripted at all.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Since this kind of makes sense to lost in this thread, CPS is one of the worst sex trafficking rings in the country.

Look into it if you don’t believe me.

Originally Posted by Peter Ruby View Post
    Since this kind of makes sense to lost in this thread, CPS is one of the worst sex trafficking rings in the country.

Look into it if you don’t believe me.
    It makes sense. Where would scumbags who want to enslave/rape children go? CPS/foster care (or coaching/teaching/religious instruction/scouts as well). Just like how a lot of the sleazy conmen end up in sales or finance.