BiggestSlut99 is not very well liked. (-100) BiggestSlut99 is not very well liked. (-100) BiggestSlut99 is not very well liked. (-100) BiggestSlut99 is not very well liked. (-100) BiggestSlut99 is not very well liked. (-100) BiggestSlut99 is not very well liked. (-100) BiggestSlut99 is not very well liked. (-100) BiggestSlut99 is not very well liked. (-100) BiggestSlut99 is not very well liked. (-100) BiggestSlut99 is not very well liked. (-100) BiggestSlut99 is not very well liked. (-100)

So I was just in a jog and ended up getting chased by some boys :3

... well a boy. I was just doing my daily 5km run and half-way I decided to go through old possibly abandoned factory. Just had that perfect evening lightning for adventure although I was just thinking of mostly going through the factory area. I was just looking around and took few walking steps since there was some metal thrash in the ground. I was nearing the other side of the area and saw the gate. As I approached the other side of the gate there were these 2 big thrash bin's left of me. In between of them I heard some whispering... I walked to first thrash bin few feet away from it... peeked and I just saw 4 boys just hanging in there. They saw me and looked at eachother and laughed. Haha. They thought I was a ghost or someone from the factory. They were there all giggling and enjoying their time.

I kinda got good feeling from that. I moved few steps closer to them and started talking with them. Some basic stuff, why are you here.. etc haha. We were laughing about the situation. Then one of the boys, nearest to me. Super cutie btw. Just makes fun of me for being "sporty sports" for being on a jog and on jogging clothes. I try to make fun of him back but I have no position of power. I am against 4 boys that are pre-friends with eachother and I am the newcomer. I can't flirt with him back with words.

So I just get this weirdly almost like a nostalgic feeling, the situation reminding me of my childhood and my entire body becomes weak from that feeling. I feel this weird warmth all over my body which could be from the jog, the factory is about 2km into the run... but it feels more than that. So...

All of a sudden I just take 1 step forward and pull his pants down! He was wearing black college pants and I just pulled them down. Then I took few steps and ran away from him while laughing semi-hysterically. He had pulled his pants up and was chasing me. I slowed my speed a little so he could catch me. Then when he was near I just stopped completely he grabs me into his arms from behind and I feel so weak again. Then he grabs my ass with his right hand and turns me sideways and I feel powerful again. And just going through millions of emotions at this moment that probably lasted less than 10 seconds. While I am on sideways of him, his left hand on my upper back and right hand on my butt I look at him quickly and he's got this face, open mouth... you can't describe it I just lick his face from cheek to hair in one quick motion and break free and run from the situation.

I look back and he just remains still. Staring into me with that exact same face. Open mouth. Just this face.

I ran home faster. I felt just so much so that I ran in bursts of sprints, jumping and grabbing the stars. I went home and just went directly to bed even tho I wasn't tired and I am just. Yeah.

FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ummm, you were messing around with some "boys" who were hanging out in a dumpster? How old are you? You could go to jail for things like that in most jurisdictions...
    Calls 'em like I sees 'em Crew
    Suomalainen Crew
    Feels like a manlet around Amazonian women Crew
    Gets turned on when looking in the mirror Crew

GrubMilk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    U r the biggest slut