Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TBO1313 View Post
    Yep this stuff has been around forever. Joel Olsteen better hope Jesus really wasn't the son of God and religion is a farce because if he really was ole Joel is gonna be in for a hell of a surprise when he dies.
    LOL, believe me, he's not the biological son of a fake wizard who supposedly lives in the sky who magically railed some random jap in Jerusalem. Mary needed a cover story to explain why she was pregnant and not married to avoid being stoned to death in the barbaric society she lived in, so she said "it was God", presumably in case someone heard her yelling "oh God, oh God" when it happened.

As for Osteen, he follows the old saying "a fool and their money will soon be parted".

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.
    Doodle-it, doodle-it, doodle-it-doo!

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.

numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Holyfenix View Post
    Joel Olsteen isn't a Christian so that would make sense. Hes no different than any other asshoe that gives speeches for money. He's an atheist taking advantage of poor/stupid/desperate people for personal gain. Being Poor or Broke is not dishonoring God. Being Middle class isn't either. But if you aren't making real sacrifice to help your fellow man then you are not following the teachings of Jesus Christ. Joel Olsteen sacrifices nothing.
    Jesus was born poor, but about 10 minutes later the 3 wise men made him baller rich. Gold, Mirrh and Linen were all high end luxury gifts. He grew up very well off. Once he started following his path of preaching the word of God and that the only way through God was through his Son (himself) he basically forsook all his wealth except for his clothes (still linen).
    Linen? eh I guess you mean frankincense?

I mean it's pretty reasonable to observe the author of Matthew is writing this segment about the 3 magi and nativity scene in Bethlehem to merely "fulfill" OT prophecy in backwards fashion, as in Micah. This is symbolism. Yes, we get it, the opulent gifts are to signify Jesus is to be King of the Jews. I mean to extrapolate from this story that this actually happened and a person Jesus was actually well-off is kinda odd. You see the obvious agenda to backwards fulfill OT prophecy in Matthew:

-Jesus has to be born in Bethlehem (Micah).....the gospel of Luke even goes out of its way to offer a ridiculous explanation for this

-Jesus the son comes out of Egypt (Hosea).....because of this passage in Hosea, the author of Matthew feels he has to insert a rather odd development- that Joseph, Mary, and Jesus literally flee to Egypt, so that Jesus can then "come out of Egypt".

-Meanwhile, Herod is having all the children under 2 years old in Bethlehem and nearabouts slain (Jeremiah)- another biblical passage that raises all sorts of questions..... this mass murder, in a sense, because of the birth of Jesus.

The point being it is pretty clear the author of Matthew is simply inserting these things *so that* prophecy is fulfilled. In many cases, he literally makes sure to mention to prophet himself and quote the exact scripture (as "was spoken by the prophet Jeremiah, saying......").

Imagine attaching historicity to any of this to come to some sort of conclusion about the status of Jesus's wealth, whatever that even means.
    ∫∫ Mathematics crew ∑∑

♫1:2:3:4 Pythagoras crew ♫ ♫ 🧮

Nullius in verba

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrightThru2014 View Post
    So is this your first exposure to Protestanism? Ever heard of the "Protestant work ethic" that the country was founded on, and where people competed to accumulate wealth as a means of reflecting God's grace?

Not making a value judgment on this form of gospel only that, it's common, if not the particular identifying feature of Christianity as found throughout American history.
    This has absolutely nothing to do with Protestantism. Most Protestant denominations and their churches abhor this crap.
    480s / 370b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    Will sell wife's foot pics for watch/gun money crew
    Definitely not a fed crew

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the poor in his congregation are probably poor and defeated due to giving up their cash to make him rich. i guess we will call it "tithing" to make it seem okay
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    Olsteen is not a Christian. He preys on Christians, but he himself is not one. He’s a religious leader in the same way a Scientologist is... to shield themselves from the IRS and the law.
    for once, we agree

MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's correct.

Deuteronomy 8:18
    But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today.

Proverbs 28:19 Whoever works his land will have plenty of bread, but he who follows worthless pursuits will have plenty of poverty.

Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    LOL, believe me, he's not the biological son of a fake wizard who supposedly lives in the sky who magically railed some random jap in Jerusalem. Mary needed a cover story to explain why she was pregnant and not married to avoid being stoned to death in the barbaric society she lived in, so she said "it was God", presumably in case someone heard her yelling "oh God, oh God" when it happened.
    So thousands of people hundreds of years later that she'd never know would exist, supported her pregnancy by writing many books that would later be the Bible?

My goodness at your age...I'd be embarrassed. Do the world a favor and stop talking.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    So thousands of people hundreds of years later that she'd never know would exist, supported her pregnancy by writing many books that would later be the Bible?

My goodness at your age...I'd be embarrassed. Do the world a favor and stop talking.
    Huh, hundreds of years later? When exactly do you think the books of the NT were composed?

There is a more obvious take than what Jayarbie is saying above about all of this. One not need postulate there was a birth that needed to be "covered up". Again, Matthew is writing a story to backwards fulfill the OT prophecies- in this case, Isaiah. Actually, the whole virgin birth thing is likely just a mistranslation of the Hebrew for "young woman" into the Greek (available to the author of Matthew). There is much reason to doubt the historicity of any of this: the virgin birth is not mentioned at all in the earlier Pauline epistles, nor the earlier gospel of Mark, but rather just in the gospels of Luke and Matthew. It is pretty obvious that Matthew is constructing a story to fit the OT prophecies to a T, even down to the name of Jesus ("Immanuel", "God with us" in Isaiah).
    ∫∫ Mathematics crew ∑∑

Nullius in verba

Registered User JoshuaSanchez53's Avatar
    JoshuaSanchez53 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's motivational, if you want to bring honor, get your life together and be happy.

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    Anyway, if you look at it from that perspective, where literally everything you do reflects back on God, you can see where Osteen is coming from. I don't think status-chasing and materialism is the right way to go about that - hell, even the church preaches that those things won't fulfill you, only God will. But I suspect that Osteen is being half srs and half trolling just to grab attention and headline-bait. And it worked.
    Trolling for as long as he has thus far? Yeah not buying that at all. He's sold his soul to the devil.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**

Originally Posted by numberguy12 View Post
    There is a more obvious take than what Jayarbie is saying above about all of this. One not need postulate there was a birth that needed to be "covered up". Again, Matthew is writing a story to backwards fulfill the OT prophecies- in this case, Isaiah. Actually, the whole virgin birth thing is likely just a mistranslation of the Hebrew for "young woman" into the Greek (available to the author of Matthew). There is much reason to doubt the historicity of any of this: the virgin birth is not mentioned at all in the earlier Pauline epistles, nor the earlier gospel of Mark, but rather just in the gospels of Luke and Matthew. It is pretty obvious that Matthew is constructing a story to fit the OT prophecies to a T, even down to the name of Jesus ("Immanuel", "God with us" in Isaiah).
    I'm reading what you're saying with an open mind and I simply don't see it. To trick an entire nation is simply asinine.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by badbl00d View Post
    He only says that because he can't pimp those people. They have nothing to support his mega church, books, private jet, and lavish lifestyle. He's no different than Creflo Dollar, TD Jakes, Benny Hinn, etc.
    The creflo freaks bought him a $74,000,000 jet. Yup, that’s seventy four mil son.

Fukk
    That
    Chit
    I love eggs.

Originally Posted by Redfish225 View Post
    The creflo freaks bought him a $74,000,000 jet. Yup, that’s seventy four mil son.

Fukk
    That
    Chit

That's how they roll tho:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZmGmGnkBVM

Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    I'm reading what you're saying with an open mind and I simply don't see it. To trick an entire nation is simply asinine.
    Not really sure what this is saying. If you are asking why someone like the author of Matthew would construct a story as such, well his incentive is fairly clear- to have the Messiah of Jesus be the same one as predicted by the OT prophets, and so to give him credibility as a basis for a new religion. The fact that the virgin birth is not included in the prior Pauline Epistles or gospel of Mark (or even gospel of John), is not something to be disputed, it's just a fact. This is why there is much doubt about something like the virgin birth. Matthew is obviously including many story elements to fulfill prophecy (again in this case, based off a probable mistranslation).
    ∫∫ Mathematics crew ∑∑

Nullius in verba

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jesus is gonna kick his ass when he gets here.

viathinair will become famous soon enough. (+50) viathinair will become famous soon enough. (+50) viathinair will become famous soon enough. (+50) viathinair will become famous soon enough. (+50) viathinair will become famous soon enough. (+50) viathinair will become famous soon enough. (+50) viathinair will become famous soon enough. (+50) viathinair will become famous soon enough. (+50) viathinair will become famous soon enough. (+50) viathinair will become famous soon enough. (+50) viathinair will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    God = money. Trump is a paragon of Christianity.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bezarker View Post
    jesus christ...wtf is wrong with this country?

They need to remove that tax exempt bs asap.

Registered User BigTimeOperator's Avatar
    BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are a lot of those kinds in the South. "If you don't tithe to my ministry, you're stealing from God!" Then they go buy an $80K Mercedes.

drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post

this guy needs a private jet because flying on a commercial airline he has to sit with regular folk ,the way he described an airplane full of passengers as a "tube of demons".

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigTimeOperator View Post
    There are a lot of those kinds in the South. "If you don't tithe to my ministry, you're stealing from God!" Then they go buy a $74,000,000 jet.
    fixed
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by drLihp View Post
    this guy needs a private jet because flying on a commercial airline he has to sit with regular folk ,the way he described an airplane full of passengers as a "tube of demons".
    men who mislead and cheat others like this should have their finances stripped from them

srs

he's a fuking fraud

it's one thing when u run a church and pass the plate around to support the needy and keep the church afloat and it's another when ur buying a 74 million dollar jet w t f

Why is it that they all have this slimy used car salesman look to them? (no offense to carsalesman)

they just...u can see it on them...u just know they are cheating u

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dont hate the player, hate the game.

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post

Not from actual religious institutions