Srtty is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question I have a rather unique situation and need some advice from people more experienced

Hey guys, normally I can just get this sort of info from online but it’s super hard to for me due to the specifics of it, and I was really looking for advice I could confirm was reliable.

I’m a 17 year old 165 pound male and 6ft tall, Iv just lost about 70 pounds in the last few months from dieting and am the thinnest Iv been in my entire life (I have always been a big kid and was almost 250 pounds at one point when I was 15-16 but was very strong at the time, I was benching 100kg for 6 reps and legpressing 1200pounds for 10 using proper form, which was monitored by a family friend)

In the past I have put on muscle super quickly and easily while never using any supplements, roids etc etc.

The thing is I always had the help of a family friend of ours who you can search up, his name is Cam Byrnes he’s a body builder who was making sure I ate enough and the right things and without him I’m rather clueless as to if I’m doing things right, although I’m trying to do as much research as I can and use common sense.

Currently for work I am alone in Korea and just began going to the gym again after a 6 month break, I’m looking to put on muscle while minimising fat gain as I put on fat very easily, the issue for eating here for me is that I do not have a kitchen in my room and I have Celiac disease, while also being unable to eat sea food.

Naturally due to all the sauces used in Korean foods I can eat almost nothing here, and have been sticking to non marinated meats at kbbq for meals, which essentially makes my diet consist of one or maybe two meals a day of beef / pork / lamb, red leaf lettuce and rice.

I am worried I’m not eating enough but it’s tough to force my self to eat due to the inconvenience of going out and my ******** which I take for adhd surpressing my appetite.

I’m assuming each of my meals is rather low in calories just due to the nature of the food I’m eating.

Can I expect to put on muscle reliably while working out 6-7 times a week, doing adequate cardio and an hour of weight lifting a day, sleeping my 12 hours but not eating as much as I have heard I should because of my circumstances?

Also does anyone have advice on how to fill up the rest of my calorie count healthily or advice on what I would be able to eat over here with my dietary restrictions?

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You can fill up the calories with anything. Olive oil, eggs, cheese, oatmeal (if you can do oatmeal with your celiac disease), milk, etc. Not sure if there are gluten free options in Korea.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i can't really help with the nutrition aspect on this one, but why would you do cardio if you can't eat enough food in the first place? seems kinda counterproductive to me

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    You can fill up the calories with anything. Olive oil, eggs, cheese, oatmeal (if you can do oatmeal with your celiac disease), milk, etc. Not sure if there are gluten free options in Korea.
    there is corn, eggs, cottage cheese, milk, potatoes, rice, rice noodles, winter squash, rice puffed cereals, red bean/red bean paste, boba tea with Tapioca pearls, juice, oils, nuts, meat ovi, rice crackers and tons of fruits and veggies
    Last edited by snailsrus; 12-07-2019 at 03:20 AM.
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew