Closed Thread
    Mynameisaaron is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Programme thoughts

Hey guys, just abit of background. I'm not exactly new to lifting but definitely still a beginner and wanted thoughts/input on what I'm currently running.

Squat 3x5
    Overhead Press 3x5
    Pendlay rows 3x5
    Bench press 3x5
    Deadlift 1x5 (every other workout)
    Ez bar curls 2x8/10/12

Running this 3/4 days a week

Adding 2.5kg/5lbs to each exercise if I'm able to complete the sets and reps on the previous workout. Unless I found it a real struggle I'll work at getting 4x5 before adding the weight and going back to 3x5.

Current lifts are
    Squat - 100kg/220lbs
    Overhead press - 42.5kg/93lbs
    Pendlay row - 75kg/165lbs
    Bench press - 70kg/155lbs
    Deadlift - 130kg/285

I've definitely made progress however was just looking for any input on what people may change themselves in the same position or what they'd do differently.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why did you repost this?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Keep track of your previous threads please. People put time and effort into making replies. We are not Siri

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=177803551