tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ate at Chic Fil A's today

$10 a pop but I feel like it was worth it.

- Better looking employees
    - Food seemed to taste better
    - Played upbeat religious music(non of that break up with your boyfriend chit)
    - Cashier even brought me my food
    *Asian manlet MasterRace*
    *TUNA2020*

"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God"

Coldsloth is a name known to all. (+5000) Coldsloth is a name known to all. (+5000) Coldsloth is a name known to all. (+5000) Coldsloth is a name known to all. (+5000) Coldsloth is a name known to all. (+5000) Coldsloth is a name known to all. (+5000) Coldsloth is a name known to all. (+5000) Coldsloth is a name known to all. (+5000) Coldsloth is a name known to all. (+5000) Coldsloth is a name known to all. (+5000) Coldsloth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.
    <HTC>

White Claw Crew

Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lands Moon On Man

IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    true, OG, red miscer. thank God for you sticking around my man.
    Chicago Cubs
    Jimmy Butler crew
    T1 Diabetic crew
    Legz422 crew (President)

tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Spahgetti View Post
    Lands Moon On Man
    Das it mane
    *Asian manlet MasterRace*
    *TUNA2020*

"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God"

squat_blaster is just really nice. (+1000) squat_blaster is just really nice. (+1000) squat_blaster is just really nice. (+1000) squat_blaster is just really nice. (+1000) squat_blaster is just really nice. (+1000) squat_blaster is just really nice. (+1000) squat_blaster is just really nice. (+1000) squat_blaster is just really nice. (+1000) squat_blaster is just really nice. (+1000) squat_blaster is just really nice. (+1000) squat_blaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lines out the door...No problem. Organized, fast, friendly, English speaking service always keeps things moving along. Always gets orders right.

2 lines of drive thru backed up. No problem. Employees sent out to help take orders.

#1 value meal with diet dr. pepper will cause Chick Fil A coma

mchabs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mchabs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mchabs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mchabs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mchabs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mchabs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mchabs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mchabs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mchabs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mchabs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mchabs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you should have asked for the tuna on white, no crust

about tree fiddy keyboardworkout's Avatar
    keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    GOAT breakfast sandwich

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew^^^^^^