Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    I turn 32 this year, so I can't speak for the next few years but I'll be totally honest in my review of life up until this point.

Your 20s are the ****. You can go out and party and not be judged, no girl at the bar is off limits, all your friends are into having fun and you have a whole life ahead of you. You feel young and optimistic about the future, it's easy to manage friends and work and money and all that. It's just a good time.

Your 30's really depend on you. Worst(ish) case - maybe you have a few kids with random baby mamas and no solid job. You're a loser. Maybe you used to be cool but let yourself go from the partying. Best (realistic) case, you are still in shape and have a good job. I'm not talking about CEO 10k/day crew, obviously their lives are different. But I'll use me as an example, I'm 31, make well over six figures a year, have a condo on the beach, and I'm still in shape and drink fairly often. I seriously love my life. I'm having the most fun I've had in my life, mostly due to the amount of free cash flow I have now. But would I love to go back to my 20's? Duh. I want a family, I know I need to settle down in the next 5ish years and hopefully get a girl who I match with perfectly and is 8 years younger than me. But that's just not a reality. Also, while I used to have a ton of social circles to meet girls through, now I have like 2. It makes things harder. The girls within a few years of me are easier than ever, but is that who I want to fuk? No, honestly. They're just looking to settle down, and quality girls are harder to find. I can still smash the mid 20 girls easy, but most of them are dumb and already started their decline.

So girl wise, smashing is easier, but it's more meaningless and I'd honestly rather fap most nights than meet new girls to smash (I live walking distance from a really nice downtown beach area). Money wise, I have seriously 0 stress, which is nice. If I wanted to fly to Rome tomorrow, all I'd have to do is put in the time off and go, I probably wouldn't even notice the money missing from my bank account (I'd just think the market had a bad day). So that's fukin cool. Knowing you realistically only have a few more years of being able to smash decent looking girls sucks though.

So basically, your 30's are what you make of them, stay in shape and be smart financially and they will be fun, but to say they're better than your 20's is dumb. If you're a 20 something wondering about this, just look back on your teens. Some people probably had more fun in their teens right? Some peaked then. Some peak in their 20's, some peak in their 30's. But overall, it's hard to replicate and enjoy your youth in the same way.

I've literally never had so many good times as I've had in my 30's. I've succeeded financially, have my dream job(s), have basically 0 stress in my life, etc. But I would go back to my 20's in a heartbeat if I could. Getting old sucks, that's a fact. If you're not happy in your 20's, you probably won't be happy in your 30's, so work on what makes you happy, while still planning for happiness in your future, but don't sacrifice current happiness for happiness in your future.
    Solid post.

Guess the fact that my teens, and 20's were absolute chit means it cant get any worse. Ive legit never been to a house party or a party for that matter. Been to a club once. Its only up from here? :/
    Manifest your destiny you limp dick mouth breather

mudrock is a name known to all. (+5000) mudrock is a name known to all. (+5000) mudrock is a name known to all. (+5000) mudrock is a name known to all. (+5000) mudrock is a name known to all. (+5000) mudrock is a name known to all. (+5000) mudrock is a name known to all. (+5000) mudrock is a name known to all. (+5000) mudrock is a name known to all. (+5000) mudrock is a name known to all. (+5000) mudrock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    30s are ****ty right now, hopefully i improve my life in my 40s. cant start today though, maybe i'll try harder when the 40s hit lol
    i will misc for the rest of my life.

phaginator is a complete loser! (-2000) phaginator is a complete loser! (-2000) phaginator is a complete loser! (-2000) phaginator is a complete loser! (-2000) phaginator is a complete loser! (-2000) phaginator is a complete loser! (-2000) phaginator is a complete loser! (-2000) phaginator is a complete loser! (-2000) phaginator is a complete loser! (-2000) phaginator is a complete loser! (-2000) phaginator is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Basiliskboy View Post
    Solid post.

Guess the fact that my teens, and 20's were absolute chit means it cant get any worse. Ive legit never been to a house party or a party for that matter. Been to a club once. Its only up from here? :/
    Holy fck bro...

Wtf have been doing in your 20's?

Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just turned 30 so will report back in ten years op

But I turned 30 12 days ago and I've still got no real assets, no car (motorbike crew), not rich, no house and I'm banging a girl around my own age so cannot confirm

It's funny that the things you dream about in the future are "looking aesthetic and having a big car" you sound like a plum tbh
    There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy

*~UK Brah~*

AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000) AlienAppleSeed is just really nice. (+1000)
    no.. unless you're rich

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Solid post.

You have the absolute wrong approach man. It should be, "It's all up from here!" You can't change your past, you can only improve your future. Maybe your teens and 20's sucked. You have some making up to do. But you're probably in better shape than most of your peers from your 20's.
    ★cVc★ 11b NFS
    USC Trojans - ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ - Loss Angeles Rams
    *Alex Morgan Fanclub Founder*
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

Probably playing Devil's Advocate

LoveMyDog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveMyDog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveMyDog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveMyDog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveMyDog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveMyDog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveMyDog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveMyDog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveMyDog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveMyDog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveMyDog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Solid post.

How come you've never been to a house party ? You're not really missing out on much but at least you should have been to a few by now just to get past the hype... I did nothing but go to parties in my teens and by the time I was legal drinking age 21 I was so over parties I never went to another one again. Dude let me just let you in on a little secret in life. Nothing ever changes because you turn some number... things change because you start to realize you need to change right now and do something different for yourself. It just so happens a lot of guys turn 30 and realize holy chit i'm 30 and my life sucks i need to start making a difference in my life and that's when things change...

I feel like when you're in your 20s you're basically relying on your youth and you feel like you're going to be young forever then one day you realize you're old and you haven't been making the most of your youth then you either keep going down the slippery slope or you turn into a ninja grab a rope and start pulling yourself out of the hole you dug yourself in.

SUPERH0T is not very helpful. (-500) SUPERH0T is not very helpful. (-500) SUPERH0T is not very helpful. (-500) SUPERH0T is not very helpful. (-500) SUPERH0T is not very helpful. (-500) SUPERH0T is not very helpful. (-500) SUPERH0T is not very helpful. (-500) SUPERH0T is not very helpful. (-500) SUPERH0T is not very helpful. (-500) SUPERH0T is not very helpful. (-500) SUPERH0T is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    only if you're lucky

older u get the more health problems

my late twenties i'm getting super ****ed by health problems. scared of what'll happen in my 30+
    Quit carbs and seed oils ("vegetable oil") and try alternate day fasting.

If you have joint problems or kidney stones, stop eating oxalate (spinach, almonds and dark chocolate)

Your health problems will go away srs
    SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT

eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No. Older people are miserable people. 18-25 is the best time to meet people and be alive.

DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sandman2019 View Post

i just keep grinding away hoping that my 30's will peak. But do they actually?

I look on instagram/social media and see older dudes who look aestehtic as **** and driving big cars etc. Is this what life is like when you're in your 30s?

or is it just cope?

i guess i'm just trying to make myself feel better.
    You should look into getting a value system that is beyond being aesthetic and driving big cars. Those are material things that could easily go with a job loss and especially in a recession. Your happiness should not be determined by material objects. There are plenty of books and items to look up that will help with this.

devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500)
    If you did not get chicks in your twenties, you won't get in thirties either.

It does not get easier. It gets harder. Much harder.

But professionally, career wise, gets easier, at least for me. If you put your focus at personal development and career you can be happy alone. Or at least not miserable.
    “People said I should accept the world. Bull****! I don't accept the world.”

― Richard M. Stallman

Registered User CountVladFapula's Avatar
    CountVladFapula will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountVladFapula will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountVladFapula will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountVladFapula will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountVladFapula will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountVladFapula will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountVladFapula will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountVladFapula will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountVladFapula will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountVladFapula will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountVladFapula will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It depends, OP. If you’ve hit the bottle since your 20’s, coupled with work stress, depression, and despair over realizing many of your dreams will never be accomplished, will take a heavy toll on you in your 30’s. You need to steel yourself, strengthen your resolve before you find yourself bitter and questioning reality.

phaginator is a complete loser! (-2000) phaginator is a complete loser! (-2000) phaginator is a complete loser! (-2000) phaginator is a complete loser! (-2000) phaginator is a complete loser! (-2000) phaginator is a complete loser! (-2000) phaginator is a complete loser! (-2000) phaginator is a complete loser! (-2000) phaginator is a complete loser! (-2000) phaginator is a complete loser! (-2000) phaginator is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by devopsengineer View Post
    If you did not get chicks in your twenties, you won't get in thirties either.

It does not get easier. It gets harder. Much harder.

But professionally, career wise, gets easier, at least for me. If you put your focus at personal development and career you can be happy alone. Or at least not miserable.
    True you're fcked if you're ugly at any age tbh.

But for most guys getting your own place and earning your own money will do WONDERS for getting girls. It gives you a new found confidence instead of being the bitch of your parents when you lived under their roof.

nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Around 40 is where the big payoff is. If you play your cards right around 40 you can see things coming together nicely.

If you have wasted your life on chasing meaningless BS this is also around the time where you feel the pressure of the clock and begin to understand that there isn't enough time left to get on the right path.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes. Pretty much instant respect, no one hassles you, no one gaf about you, you can do your own thing with no fuks given, you are more confident in yourself and with who you are. Some guys get this in their 20's but tbh took till i got to my 30's to really not care and feel confident with who i am.
    'We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.' - Aristotle.

GET IN HERE AND DONATE!! Jude's
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166820651

Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The Cure wrote disintegration at 30, I didn't. Conclusion is that Rob Smith's 30s were depressing
    Very truly yours

PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dam reading this thread is depressing as **** i'm same age as OP and i'm starting to realise it's over for me

how to cope?

rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Only good thing is you've had more time to amass wealth. Other than that, everything is downhill.

If you've started to bald, its over.
    - root console

eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PrepaidExpress View Post
    Dam reading this thread is depressing as **** i'm same age as OP and i'm starting to realise it's over for me

how to cope?
    The brain stops maturing around age 25 so you're probably stuck with whoever you are now unless you can somehow lower your inhibitions. At 25 i went from being immature and impulsive to very inhibited by the end of that year. All because my brain changed.

PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    The brain stops maturing around age 25 so you're probably stuck with whoever you are now unless you can somehow lower your inhibitions. At 25 i went from being immature and impulsive to very inhibited by the end of that year. All because my brain changed.
    does this apply to sloots too? do they change at 25 and stop being so sexual/slooty?

Originally Posted by PrepaidExpress View Post
    does this apply to sloots too? do they change at 25 and stop being so sexual/slooty?
    I think most of them do. Pretty much everyone is a different person by age 30 than they were at 21.

soaponarope1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soaponarope1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soaponarope1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soaponarope1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soaponarope1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soaponarope1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soaponarope1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soaponarope1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soaponarope1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soaponarope1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soaponarope1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's a great decade if you spent your 20s growing personally, professionally, etc... Makes sense since you're getting some of the dividends of putting in work.

If you just putter around, don't grow and progress or learn, I'd imagine your 30s are just like your 20s except you get sore a little easier.

Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Invest a good chunk of your income, buy real estate at a good price, and your 30's will be easy mode. Also avoid knocking someone up or getting married. The biggest difference between me and my married friends is quality of life. They are all grinding away like a rat stuck in a wheel. I work 40 hours a week, make plenty of money to afford nice toys/house, but my job doesn't own my entire life. You have to find that balance to be happy IMO. I would also HIGHLY reccomend staying out of debt and socking 10 - 20% of your base salary into investments. Basically avoid debt at all costs, and make sure your money is working for you every single day.
    This fool's running a Honda 2000
    O|||||||O Misc Jeep Crew O|||||||O
    30 Year Old Boomer Crew

billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LoveMyDog View Post
    How come you've never been to a house party ? You're not really missing out on much but at least you should have been to a few by now just to get past the hype... I did nothing but go to parties in my teens and by the time I was legal drinking age 21 I was so over parties I never went to another one again. Dude let me just let you in on a little secret in life. Nothing ever changes because you turn some number... things change because you start to realize you need to change right now and do something different for yourself. It just so happens a lot of guys turn 30 and realize holy chit i'm 30 and my life sucks i need to start making a difference in my life and that's when things change...

I feel like when you're in your 20s you're basically relying on your youth and you feel like you're going to be young forever then one day you realize you're old and you haven't been making the most of your youth then you either keep going down the slippery slope or you turn into a ninja grab a rope and start pulling yourself out of the hole you dug yourself in.
    He more than likely had helicopter parents as a kid. I’m in a similar situation and about to tear it up at 26. Having helicopter parents definitely messes with your mental state.

🇧 🇮 🇹 🇨 🇭 🇮 🇳꧁꧂ DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not for phaggots

I found one of your issues: "I look on instagram/social media"
    ⸸нєℓℓнσυη∂⸸нєℓℓвσυη∂⸸
    ⓅⒸ ⓂⒶⓈⓉⒺⓇ ⓇⒶⒸⒺ
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ⁴⁷/¹⁹⁵
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑱 𝑨𝑳𝑷𝑯𝑨 𝑻𝑨𝑼𝑹𝑼𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹
    ₁ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₆ ₆ ₆ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₁

rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    33 now...a lot of my friends have kids and are pretty busy. we arent partying every weekend now. yes you have more money if you have a good job and aren't an idiot but cost of living eats up a lot of your income if you live in an expensive city.

30s is basically a continuation of your late 20s. if your life sucks now it wont suddenly get better.

BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by alltrapbrah View Post

And to Opie: no, your 30s are not some magical decade where everything turns out great. Your 30s, if anything, are the product of what came before it. In fact, this applies to every decade of your life as you get older.

I’ve made such a fuk up of my life that the odds are good that the remaining years of my 30s will be kinda chitty, but if I play my cards right, my 40s might be halfway decent.
    I 100% agree with the quoted.
    The Dangers Of WIFI For You, And Your Children: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0NEaPTu9oI

The Dangers Of WIFI For Pregnant Women: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-16623-8

Please Help People, And Donate To Amnesty International... https://www.amnesty.org/en/donate/

2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SUPERH0T View Post
    Quit carbs and seed oils ("vegetable oil") and try alternate day fasting.

If you have joint problems or kidney stones, stop eating oxalate (spinach, almonds and dark chocolate)

Your health problems will go away srs
    i wish i could afford to eat how i wanted brah. i'm disabled right now due to post-concussion syndrome, no source of income. i mean i applied to online college to get student loans but i got hit with student probation cause i failed last semester, so i'm chit out of luck. eating "healthy" is more expensive than eating "unhealthy" in this society. tried upping my vegetables game and it was super expensive. would be a great time to be american right now for that welfare time nom sayin, canada doesn't do **** for disabled people. went to food bank and they only gave me beans and granola bars lol
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 12-06-2019 at 09:17 AM.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    The brain stops maturing around age 25 so you're probably stuck with whoever you are now unless you can somehow lower your inhibitions..
    Maturation does not mean fixed.

Brain plasticity also exists until elderly years.

Though impulsivity generally does decline after 25, and IMO to stop from being inhibited/averse change, you need to consciously do things reguarly that take you out of your comfort zone.

One thing that I like about being around Gen Z, is that they constantly encourage me to try new things and take risks. I remember a miscer saying that on a holiday resort he worked at, the men who had significantly younger wives tended to have more energy and do more things, because their their partner's encouraged them to go out of their comfort zone. Whereas the men with women in the same generation, seemed to be content just sitting and laying around. Like I said, I've kind of experienced that myself by befriending some Gen Zers (I'm going out with a couple soon, to play some VR multiplayer games).
    The Dangers Of WIFI For You, And Your Children: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0NEaPTu9oI

The Dangers Of WIFI For Pregnant Women: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-16623-8

Please Help People, And Donate To Amnesty International... https://www.amnesty.org/en/donate/

Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    Maturation does not mean fixed.

Brain plasticity also exists until elderly years.

Though impulsivity generally does decline after 25, and IMO to stop from being inhibited/averse change, you need to consciously do things reguarly that take you out of your comfort zone.

One thing that I like about being around Gen Z, is that they constantly encourage me to try new things and take risks. I remember a miscer saying that on a holiday resort he worked at, the men who had significantly younger wives tended to have more energy and do more things, because their their partner's encouraged them to go out of their comfort zone. Whereas the men with women in the same generation, seemed to be content just sitting and laying around. Like I said, I've kind of experienced that myself by befriending some Gen Zers (I'm going out with a couple soon, to play some VR multiplayer games).
    I'm to old to be hanging around Gen Z. I'm at least 6 years older than them lol. But yes they have a lot more energy and are more positive.