Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Eatin ass and takin names Blasting's Avatar
    Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    I guess of Lamar and the Ravens dont rush for 200+ a game and put up 35+ points they are frauds huh. Just stop this isn't college. Every week they aren't going to put up historic stats going up against elite defenses. Idk any team this year that has the type of schedule that the Ravens have and they've pretty much all went home with a big fat L to take with them
    Again, never said Lamar isn’t playing great. Respond to my actual comments.
    Horny.

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmfao that's the level to which Lamar has the league shook right now. Holding Lamar to 40 yards on the ground is now considered a success... good thing he also had 3TDs to go along with that to huh.

Please stop posting youre only embarrassing yourself
    Well yeah. Since hes essentially a running back that throws check down routes, holding him to 40 yards rushing or <4 ypc is pretty impressive. Kind of like how holding McCaffrey under 120 total yards from scrimmage is impressive this season. Kind of like how holding Brees to under 250 yds and 2 TDs is impressive. If you eliminate a teams strengths it's quite impressive.

He also only had 5/28 with sleeves. Not exactly "stunting" on anyone.

Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    Well yeah. Since hes essentially a running back that throws check down routes, holding him to 40 yards rushing or <4 ypc is pretty impressive. Kind of like how holding McCaffrey under 120 total yards from scrimmage is impressive this season. Kind of like how holding Brees to under 250 yds and 2 TDs is impressive. If you eliminate a teams strengths it's quite impressive.

He also only had 5/28 with sleeves. Not exactly "stunting" on anyone.
    Whose leading the league In passing TDs? If QBR is your thing, name the 5 highest QBRs this season and let me know how many Lamar has

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whose leading the league In passing TDs? If QBR is your thing, name the 5 highest QBRs this season and let me know how many Lamar has
    Did I mention anything about TDs or QBR? I keep using ctrl+F but I can't find those in my post. Must have missed it.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Did I mention anything about TDs or QBR? I keep using ctrl+F but I can't find those in my post. Must have missed it.
    Then what metrics are you using? What evidence do you have to support your belief?

Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    Then what metrics are you using? What evidence do you have to support your belief?
    My belief that he's essentially a RB that mainly throws checkdowns? Sure thing. He's middle of the pack in average yards per attempt and just inside the top 30 in yards per game. He has 151 rushing attempts, top 20 in the NFL, more than Saquon Barkley, Frank Gore, Devon Singletary and Austin Ekeler, just to make a few, he's just outside the top 25 in passing attempts.

Essentially I'm saying he's utilized more heavily as a runner than a passer. This was not a knock on his skill, quite the opposite actually as I was actually noting that holding him from competing to his strengths should be seen as an accomplishment. Likewise holding other top competitors from competing to their strengths is also seen as an accomplishment on defense.

It didnt seem that hard to follow to me.
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This dude loves moving the goal posts. He didn’t mention anything about pass TD’s.
    Horny.

Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Blasting View Post
    This dude loves moving the goal posts. He didn’t mention anything about pass TD’s.
    He mentioned he's a RB masquerading as a QB, however fails to mention that Lamar has not played in the 4th quarter for 4-5 games this season. Alot of this season he has been up big in the second half and thus has had to run the ball to run the clock out. Using yards per game isnt telling the whole picture.. but Im not surprised as there are a lot of low IQ idiots on the sports misc forum.

The problem with "holding Lamar to 40yards rushing" is that there is another part of his game that you need to stop. Its impressive hes able to have good success throwing the ball when his #1 WR is a 5'9 170 rookie WR. Willie Snead, Roberts, and boykin don't strike fear into corners on the outside. But again you don't need to sling it all over the field when your consistently up by 10+

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He mentioned he's a RB masquerading as a QB, however fails to mention that Lamar has not played in the 4th quarter for 4-5 games this season. Alot of this season he has been up big in the second half and thus has had to run the ball to run the clock out. Using yards per game isnt telling the whole picture.. but Im not surprised as there are a lot of low IQ idiots on the sports misc forum.

The problem with "holding Lamar to 40yards rushing" is that there is another part of his game that you need to stop. Its impressive hes able to have good success throwing the ball when his #1 WR is a 5'9 170 rookie WR. Willie Snead, Roberts, and boykin don't strike fear into corners on the outside. But again you don't need to sling it all over the field when your consistently up by 10+
    you're*
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

4-5 games? Can you name them? I've only got 2 in my head IIRC it was the Rams and Bengals games. But I could be missing one. And I already went over what I was describing. If you disagree that's fine, I'm just giving my take.

Similarly I disagree that he was "stunting" on anyone in the 1st half of the Bills game as you noted.
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

4-5 games? Can you name them? I've only got 2 in my head IIRC it was the Rams and Bengals games. But I could be missing one. And I already went over what I was describing. If you disagree that's fine, I'm just giving my take.

Similarly I disagree that he was "stunting" on anyone in the 1st half of the Bills game as you noted.
    Rams
    Texans
    Bengals
    Dolphins

That's just off the top of my head. Nah I said he was wearing white to stunt on all you hating hoes out there that tried to use his skin color as some sort of excuse for his success

Rams
    Texans
    Bengals
    Dolphins

That's just off the top of my head. Nah I said he was wearing white to stunt on all you hating hoes out there that tried to use his skin color as some sort of excuse for his success
    For the millionth time, nobody is saying it’s the reason for his success. It was a statement of fact that players that have played against him agreed it does make it more challenging.

“Stunt on all you hating hoes”. You sound like a very reasonable and mature person.
    Horny.

jeepwrangler8 is just really nice. (+1000) jeepwrangler8 is just really nice. (+1000) jeepwrangler8 is just really nice. (+1000) jeepwrangler8 is just really nice. (+1000) jeepwrangler8 is just really nice. (+1000) jeepwrangler8 is just really nice. (+1000) jeepwrangler8 is just really nice. (+1000) jeepwrangler8 is just really nice. (+1000) jeepwrangler8 is just really nice. (+1000) jeepwrangler8 is just really nice. (+1000) jeepwrangler8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Rams
    Texans
    Bengals
    Dolphins

What’s it like being a racist liberal beta cuck that judges people by the color of their skin rather than the content of their character?

Originally Posted by Blasting View Post
    For the millionth time, nobody is saying it’s the reason for his success. It was a statement of fact that players that have played against him agreed it does make it more challenging.

“Stunt on all you hating hoes”. You sound like a very reasonable and mature person.
    Sorry old man does this hip new slang hurt your eyes/ears?

Originally Posted by jeepwrangler8 View Post
    What’s it like being a racist liberal beta cuck that judges people by the color of their skin rather than the content of their character?

Yikes, little guy.
    Horny.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lmao at hip new slang.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    lmao at hip new slang.

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We all know the dude did nothing wrong. Arguing with jdog is like watching paint dry. It is pointless. He doesn't have it in him to admit he's wrong. He lacks character. Oh well. Move on.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What is your profession and net worth? Just curious

Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    What is your profession and net worth? Just curious
    Why would that be a thing regarding this discussion?

Good one. You really got me with this.
    AcetylCoA gets reps