CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Trying to lose weight, looking for a program - police academy soon

Going to the police academy in a month. I'm currently running every 2-3 days but only for about 2 miles. I'm around 210 but out I can I'd like to try to 200. It's not necessary but it would make all the cardio they are going to make me do allot easier. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on some progress I can follow that isn't just push ups, sit ups, and running. Thanks guys, looking forward to some advice

FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not really sure what physical activities other than cardio that may help you, but I recommend that you watch some of the Police Academy movies. They will teach you everything you need to know.

Good luck
    Calls 'em like I sees 'em Crew
    Suomalainen Crew
    Feels like a manlet around Amazonian women Crew
    Gets turned on when looking in the mirror Crew

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What are you doing on the diet side? If you want to lose 10 lbs in a month you should prob get on a moderate deficit.

I'm assuming you're lifting as well, but in addition to trying to lose weight why not copy exactly whatever cardio and conditioning they're going to make you do in the academy? That'd prob make the training easier more than weight loss.