Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    From Bones to Brawn SkinnyBeast24's Avatar
    SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sqal View Post
    How you going to spend a dime on a girl you're not ****ing. Das not it mane
    Cause she is a virgin...and we've done everything but.

Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Another love-stricken idiot bites the dust.

He'll have to learn the hard way.
    Maybe.

Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    U wut m8?! LMAO. She's using you.
    I'm single, 60k/year, I don't care.

She has bought me dinner once and offers to pay, but I just decline. I wouldn't be declining if this was some thot i just wanted to smash a few times.

HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HispanicDredz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyBeast24 View Post
    Cause she is a virgin...and we've done everything but.

Maybe.

I'm single, 60k/year, I don't care.

She has bought me dinner once and offers to pay, but I just decline. I wouldn't be declining if this was some thot i just wanted to smash a few times.
    Holy chit, finally someone on the misc that doesn’t claim 10k/day
    5’11 Manlets of the Misc Crew
    RN crew
    Dreadlock crew
    Basketball crew
    BP:315, OP:205, weighted chin up: 335
    IG hispanicdredz: I follow miscers back

SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    and she finally texted me 2 minutes ago

"I've been so bad at texting this week. SORRY!!! Hope you have fun at santa-con tomorrow and you're having a good work week"

told her i was going earlier in the week (thinking she might go but thats 3 hours from her...so i totally get it)...

I'm not even going to santa-con cause the boys said i wouldn't make it down in time for work.

Not gonna respond tonight. Wut do brahs. i like this chick. ****.
    Last edited by SkinnyBeast24; 12-06-2019 at 10:44 PM.
    Bench 315x1 - Squat 415x1 - Deadlift 515x1 Total = 1,245

3/4/5 Club as of 8-23-2019. Feels good man.

M.S. Exercise Science (2018)
    Certified by: NSCA C.S.C.S, NASM-CPT

6'5 Manmore, 230 pounds, 15% body-fat (Bod Pod tested)

COLTS (football) - Lakers (LeGOAT) - Indians (Baseball) - Uconn Huskies (college) - USA Soccer

Originally Posted by HispanicDredz View Post
    Holy chit, finally someone on the misc that doesn’t claim 10k/day
    what good does lying about my income do anyway....i make 50-60k/year based on clients. 30k from high school strength job. it is plenty enough for a single dude that just eats and lifts

1-2 vacations a year with some weekend excursions, i'm ****ing good.

Power and the money. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

"I've been so bad at texting this week. SORRY!!! Hope you have fun at santa-con tomorrow and you're having a good work week"

told her i was going earlier in the week (thinking she might go but thats 3 hours from her...so i totally get it)...

I'm not even going to santa-con cause the boys said i wouldn't make it down in time for work.

Leave her ass alone.

She ain't special man, trust me.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Wish I Could Change My Username Crew

Believer in Direct Game

Height: 6'3''

Current weight: 236.2

Recreational Lifter

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Designated orbiter texter for when she’s bored. NEXT
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

tunafish01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tunafish01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tunafish01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tunafish01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tunafish01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tunafish01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tunafish01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tunafish01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tunafish01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tunafish01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tunafish01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Hm interesting. Never met a girl that was bad at texting.

To be fair though, that text is generic out of pity. Personally I wouldn’t even respond. She made no interest in making plans or seeing you.

In fact the fact you even made this thread shows she has all the power and you’re wayyy ti into her. I fall easily for girls too, it’s my weakness. But any success I had was just natural, went with the flow.

It’s over op. Happens to everyone.
    Trump is goat crew
    MAGA
    Trump 2020 Crew.

TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000)

Bud, cut your losses and look elsewhere. She is not interested in advancing it seems like. Do not text her. She is independent type and she is “testing” you imo.

DO NOT RESPOND. She will text you a few days later asking how the Santa-con was. You text her back saying you were busy and could not go. How her weekend was...

And see where it goes from there. If it was me, I’d let her try to make plans. Some women like to “get” what they can’t get. So play hardball (gently) and don’t be available and give her a option to choose another day. And you say yes to that “another” day of her choice.

Just my 2 cents...do what you deem is best for ya!!

These women, fuk, some of them can drain you dry. So loveable and amazing but at the same time a mindfuk
    **^^ Work hard AND more importantly, work smart ^^**

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Quit playing ganes with timelines for texts if you want to see her, arrange something, if you don’t don’t

But all this she text, he text, required waiting time between texts, I’ll do x if she does y is in your head

Including the response

If you want something out of this, make it happen by putting yourself out there and asking

If you don’t don’t

Life is not high school

TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Quit playing ganes with timelines for texts if you want to see her, arrange something, if you don’t don’t

But all this she text, he text, required waiting time between texts, I’ll do x if she does y is in your head

Including the response

If you want something out of this, make it happen by putting yourself out there and asking

If you don’t don’t

Life is not high school
    Sadly this is what the world has gotten to. Fuking insta and Facebook and other social media has fuked up the chit so bad it’s not even funny.

These are mindfuk games, yes, and women don’t do this intentionally but this causes drama and emotions rolling and they like it. Maybe that’s my cope but fuk that’s what I’ve seen working. They want excitement and they like chit going up and down a bit. Within reasonable limits.

Some of them like men who are hard to get to...and who know how to play their strings.

It’s complicated. Can drink a 18pk over this conversation

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    “Some of them like men who are..”

There’s this thing that people do in their heads “if I do this, they’ll do that, if I say this they’ll say that, when I say this that will be the reaction”

It’s a storyline, made from every film, song, or encounter you’ve ever had but in women I reckon it’s more romanticised

Thing is, nobody has scripted your life and it doesn’t work out like that

Cos if you do x to expect y and end up with bananas that’s on you. You don’t know what goes on in the black box of someone else’s mind

Take control of the only thing you can. Your responses and desires. Do that and you won’t play it wrong, you’ll just play it

Women bend and are more reactive than men, if she wants you, or more the reaction will come if you take the step

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    Designated orbiter texter for when she’s bored. NEXT
    Playing games and not escalating - what you expect?

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    My non-misc answer:

That text means you’re at the bottom of the list when it comes to her texting. It takes 3 seconds to send a quick message. She’s not a 28 year old virgin unless she is a social retard. 5 year relationship and no sex? To me, I think you’ve found a girl that presents something you might like but in reality what she’s showing you is far from her.

For me, I would have been turned off long ago.

Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Independent? Virgin? 11/10 personality?

My God OP you may be the most naive person to ever post on this forum. Not trying to be a dick, but at 29 and after going trough a failed marriage, you should know better. Why the hell are you so emotionally invested in a girl that you have seen 7 times? You havent even fuked her yet. Why are you losing your **** over her, driving for 90 minutes for casual conversation about how independent she is, how is she the perfect virgin, how much does she enjoy going out to the movies by herself, all while shes eating her lobster with a huge smile on her face fully knowing that you are going to pay for that while weaving your tail.

For one, she isnt a virgin, two, she isnt independant, shes sucking dick and taking it up the ass just like any other fukin woman on earth, shes just manipulating your ass and clearly enjoying it.

Even if shes telling you the truth, thats a redflag by itself, and an even scarier thought than her being full of ****. Just think about this logically for a second, an attractive woman like that at her age, oh man there is just so much **** that you arent aware of, what you know of her must be like .00001% of what she really is.

Snap out of that **** son jesuschrist. Seems like you are dealing with a freakin sociopath
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    Independent? Virgin? 11/10 personality?

My God OP you may be the most naive person to ever post on this forum. Not trying to be a dick, but at 29 and after going trough a failed marriage, you should know better. Why the hell are you so emotionally invested in a girl that you have seen 7 times? You havent even fuked her yet. Why are you losing your **** over her, driving for 90 minutes for casual conversation about how independent she is, how is she the perfect virgin, how much does she enjoy going out to the movies by herself, all while shes eating her lobster with a huge smile on her face fully knowing that you are going to pay for that while weaving your tail.

For one, she isnt a virgin, two, she isnt independant, shes sucking dick and taking it up the ass just like any other fukin woman on earth, shes just manipulating your ass and clearly enjoying it.

Even if shes telling you the truth, thats a redflag by itself, and an even scarier thought than her being full of ****. Just think about this logically for a second, an attractive woman like that at her age, oh man there is just so much **** that you arent aware of, what you know of her must be like .00001% of what she really is.

Snap out of that **** son jesuschrist. Seems like you are dealing with a freakin sociopath
    This sounds harsh but is 100% truth. There are many many women out there like this. They play games and end up with naive men. I’ve seen friends fall for women like this. It’s painful to watch...

rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000)
    Brought up Sunday as a day where she "potentially" could hang in afternoon/evening. So prob put that for an easy-out unless I'm reading to into things. This girl is insanely independent and is busy. She'll go to concerts by herself or museums. It's honestly a major turn on for me cause she would be somebody that could have fun on her own if we ever got comfortable with each other.

Now I'm waiting for her to see if she is trying to bail sunday so we could hang monday/tuesday...i mean she is throwing day's out there so I'm not totally convinced she is letting me down but the last 2 weeks have changed from the previous weeks. The momentum has come to a hault.

The first night (We met at my best friends wedding) we hooked up (no sex) and I even showered with her. Since then, we've only had 1 other time where we went past making out so i don't know what's happening. I don't even care about the sex right now, I just like hanging with her.
    You make time for what you want to.

Put her on the back burner

savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would probably cut my losses on this one, text her and tell her you want to see her or you are not wasting your time anymore - you are supposed to be a busy man that doesn't have time for high school bull****

the rest will sort its self out

savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what man of high value drives 90 minutes to see a female for a general conversation about feelings

just lol
    old g
    retired hoe catcher

Originally Posted by savageoldman View Post
    what man of high value drives 90 minutes to see a female for a general conversation about feelings

just lol
    Men used to slay dragons

Just lol

Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    Bud, cut your losses and look elsewhere. She is not interested in advancing it seems like. Do not text her. She is independent type and she is “testing” you imo.

DO NOT RESPOND. She will text you a few days later asking how the Santa-con was. You text her back saying you were busy and could not go. How her weekend was...

And see where it goes from there. If it was me, I’d let her try to make plans. Some women like to “get” what they can’t get. So play hardball (gently) and don’t be available and give her a option to choose another day. And you say yes to that “another” day of her choice.

Just my 2 cents...do what you deem is best for ya!!

These women, fuk, some of them can drain you dry. So loveable and amazing but at the same time a mindfuk

I just can’t not text. You guys are stronger than me, but if you knew this chick, you know she isn’t the ghosting type so maybe she is really out so this is my play

I’ll just ignore the “bad at texting this week. Sorry!” And say

“Thanks! Have a good time with your friends today.” That’s it

But I’m not gonna try to set anything up up. So I leave it short and sweet. I assume it’s done but maybe she follows up about tomorrow cause we did have plans but I ain’t gonna bring that **** up unless she does. Gives me some power back.

That good?

COLTS (football) - Lakers (LeGOAT) - Indians (Baseball) - Uconn Huskies (college) - USA Soccer

DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000)

just lol
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Men used to slay dragons

Just lol
    Men used to take women out for buggy rides every Sunday in the 1800s, before deciding if they would marry her.

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

just lol
    lmfao
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Believer in Direct Game

Recreational Lifter

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Men used to take women out for buggy rides every Sunday in the 1800s, before deciding if they would marry her.
    Tinder launched September 2012

It all changed

I just can’t not text. You guys are stronger than me, but if you knew this chick, you know she isn’t the ghosting type so maybe she is really out so this is my play

I’ll just ignore the “bad at texting this week. Sorry!” And say

“Thanks! Have a good time with your friends today.” That’s it

But I’m not gonna try to set anything up up. So I leave it short and sweet. I assume it’s done but maybe she follows up about tomorrow cause we did have plans but I ain’t gonna bring that **** up unless she does. Gives me some power back.

That good?
    Wtf is wrong with you?

You're clearly a simp that has no options; if you did you wouldn't be so hung up over a chick who's not cooperating and is wasting your time.

Why retards like going after difficult girls makes no sense.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Believer in Direct Game

Recreational Lifter

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol she's playing you hard. what the fuk bro. just take the L and move on from this chick
    Deshaun Watson Crew
    Houston Texans
    Houston Sign Stealers
    Houston Rockets

XOTWOD CREW

Misc Sneakerhead Crew

Jussell Hardbrook Crew

new ig: @fatboyhm

Registered User OptimistPrime11's Avatar
    OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bro brah bruh......

What are you doing?

You are putting the pvssy on a pedestal.

You are the proverbial nice guy and nothing dries a woman up faster than that.

That is what you are doing and who you are.

I used to be you, and I would get a lot of the same reactions from girls as what you are getting now. As I said you are way way wayyyyyyy too much of a nice guy. It literally drips from every pore in your skin.

Lets go over it. You text with her like you are her bestie. You are in a shower with her first night, drunk, at a wedding, and don't F her? DOES NOT COMPUTE. You have spent $600 on her for only 7 dates and haven't gotten laid? What???? You drive 90 minutes to see her and don't have sex. What? No one does that OP. No one. And I can only imagine the quantity and length of the texts that you send her.

Fact. She is bored of you. You say she is an independent woman right? Girls like that want a guy who is more independent then them. They want a challenge. Excitement. Energy. You are offering none of that.

I have a friend just like you. Sends paragraphs of texts. Super nice guy. Buys them ****. He never gets laid.

Just stop. Stop texting her. Stop thinking about here. Stop being so NICE to her.

I can tell you that that last text from her was just about the death knell. It was a courtesy "oh man I had better text this guy back because he is so nice" text. Her interest in you is on life support. Go no contact. It is your only hope Obi Wan.

And no matter what you do, DO NOT ask her about the state of the relationship. IF and when she does text? Don't even ask her where she has been or what she has been doing. And you don't tell her where you have been or what you have been doing either. If she asks? Just say "I've been super busy with work and hanging out with 'a friend'. Life is great". No details.

IF she has any interest at all? She will ask you out.

Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post
    And no matter what you do, DO NOT ask her about the state of the relationship. IF and when she does text? Don't even ask her where she has been or what she has been doing. And you don't tell her where you have been or what you have been doing either. If she asks? Just say "I've been super busy with work and hanging out with 'a friend'. Life is great". No details.

IF she has any interest at all? She will ask you out.
    I talked to my client and he gave it to me straight. We're on the same page, I don't bring up the status of the relationship again unless she brings it up.

I'm also done initiating hanging out with her unless she sets it up, but is it really that bad to send the "Thanks, have fun with your friends today" text.

What's the worst that happens? She doesn't respond. It's probably dead anyways but on the 1% chance I can get it back, I wouldn't mind trying.

Yes, im talking to girls on hinge right now too, but they always are 20 ****ing pounds over weight then their pictures and then i gotta live that bull**** again, fuuuark.

and she is def a virgin guys. im telling you, i would have had sex the first night...we were dry humping and everything and she was doing what i'd expect a virgin to do to work around it.

her friends from college have confirmed this, so thats why i believe it

and im not driving 90 minutes for conversation, we always make out for an hour or two in her bed and she gets me off...so im not just going to chat with her, its not that pathetic

and i haven't texted her yet, i will continue to post interesting **** im doing today on my IG, let's see if she bites.

i will go no contact. let's see if the misc is right. will update as weekend goes on

read this

"omething that I never really learnt, girl after girl was the power of waiting for her to reply and just not replying, in all the time I spent doing pickup I struggled with text game, often replying before they had sent a follow up text if I felt it was too long or just to often and too much. This is where I failed but as of this week, have learnt from and will never make the mistake again.

My rule to this is "wait for her to reply" and this goes almost without exception (exception being deadlines), even if it has been two whole days and she hasnt replied to your last text whatever it is DO NOT CONTACT HER, she will either realise "oh no im losing his attention, better do something", "was I meant to reply?" and she will reply or she will disappear from your life and you just ditched the girl that was going to flake on your anyway...heck she mite even apologise and "suck up" for it late teheh.

So for future, no matter how much your inner beta is craving for the simple attention of a text from here that you expected to come through hours ago, do no reply, go do something else, take your mind off it and get more numbers!"

good advice.
    Last edited by SkinnyBeast24; 12-07-2019 at 10:59 AM.

What the last couple posters have said what you’re saying is what it is bro.

That’s what they want. They don’t know they want it but they do. Once they feel they got you on their trail, it’s game over. They are not attached to you yet and already interest is gone.

Do your remember wanting a toy when you were a little kid and crying your eyes out or keep telling your parents to buy it till they finally caved in.

What did you do when you got it? Played with it for a day, a week maybe (these days kids play only for an hour and are done) and then it’s done with. That’s all the attention it got and you found something new. It’s kinda like that.

I was a very nice guy and even am today - but I pretend to be a dick At times. Honestly lol I have to make effort to be a dick. And this is brining my chick closer to me. I don’t fuking get it man. Be a dick once, be nice twice, be a dick once and be nice again twice. And repeat. This keeps chit interesting for em. They don’t like monotonous daily routine. They have insta and snap to their disposal and all the chit on there is fuking with their brains. They want similar excitement bro. Men don’t give a chit cuz we don’t think like that. Women care a lot about perception - how they are perceived by others. They don’t know it but if you look deep you’ll realize it to be true. That’s how they are designed - nothing is necessarily wrong here. Just accept it and change your ways to work with it. Know what I mean?

Do not be available for her and don’t be drooling over her specially since the way she is. She wants someone who can take her independence and deal with it. Make yourself busy with other chit for real. It does not matter how good she is - she probably is good and you should cherish it - but you’re the catch here bro not her.

Go in to it with that mentality...she has been on the bed naked with you and gotten you off - that tells me she’s into you kinda. Try playing her game with her now and see if it works. Sometimes women don’t know what they want.

Again, just my 2 cents. You do what you feel is best for ya. Good luck!

YOU ARE THE CATCH HERE!! Show this in your thoughts and actions! (Without being a major dick lol)

OP what are you even hanging on to with this girl? She’s a 28 year old virgin? Why...? Some deep religious beliefs which can be a disaster in itself. I don’t get why you are wasting your time on this girl.

Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    OP what are you even hanging on to with this girl? She’s a 28 year old virgin? Why...? Some deep religious beliefs which can be a disaster in itself. I don’t get why you are wasting your time on this girl.
    I know this sounds pathetic, but she just seemed different. I’ve been out with 8 different girls (smashed 2) since my separation and this was the first I thought it would turn into something real so maybe that’s why.

Plus if I can get to 6 weeks of talking to a chick, I’m thinking both parties are interested.

And idc about the sex, I lived a sexless marriage for the last 2 years of my life. I’ve had cops called on me, **** thrown at me, physically and emotionally abused from my ex and finally had the balls to end that ****.

Plus she isn’t waiting for marriage or anything like that, and her ex was a chubbier white dude. She just has majors walls up and she told me that.

The problem is this girl is a next door neighbor type of chick. 6/10 looks but that personality is sky high. She did things on dates that most people don’t do. We went duckpin bowling and I tipped the bartender but there was another dude who would put the pins back and she went over and tipped him cause she felt bad. Most people wouldn’t do that. She was also insanely polite to staff when we would go out and stuff.

Idk. I haven’t texted her and holding strong. Gonna go do cardio now