Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP listen to all your misc friends, we all know she's lying about being in a 5 year relationship with no sex? No way that's true. And she doesn't care about you.

Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have you legit seen her Vajayjay? Could she be a super feminine tranny?

Have you at least brought up the sex thing? Seems like something to talk about with someone who will at least blow you.

Has she said she is INDEED a virgin or is this a born again thing?

She obviously likes you so I think at your next meet up you might wanna directly talk about why she doesnt yet want your meatstick in her sausage wallet.

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don’t want to be negative but I can’t help but think this girl has some serious issues. One minute you never hear from her the next you’re at her house and she’s sucking your balls? Come on man...

These are not major updates when you are dating at this age. Excuses like her friend collapsed so she had to put her whole life on pause because of this shows she’s unstable to me.

Don’t be naive when it comes to women like this. They know exactly what they are doing and are likely stringing you along.

What you like is you’ve put her on a pedestal because you think She’s a virgin. This is a lose lose for you. If she’s never having sex that sucks big time for you. If she lying to you that also sucks. I would bet she’s blown a ton of men and done anal a fair bit just to protect that V card.

In a sad way I feel sorry for you OP.

MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    I don’t want to be negative but I can’t help but think this girl has some serious issues. One minute you never hear from her the next you’re at her house and she’s sucking your balls? Come on man...

These are not major updates when you are dating at this age. Excuses like her friend collapsed so she had to put her whole life on pause because of this shows she’s unstable to me.

Don’t be naive when it comes to women like this. They know exactly what they are doing and are likely stringing you along.

What you like is you’ve put her on a pedestal because you think She’s a virgin. This is a lose lose for you. If she’s never having sex that sucks big time for you. If she lying to you that also sucks. I would bet she’s blown a ton of men and done anal a fair bit just to protect that V card.

In a sad way I feel sorry for you OP.
    Agreed. Something is fishy here. Her behavior is not normal.
    "Buy a man eat fish, the day, teach man, to lifetime." - Joe Biden

2022 New Year's Resolution: Randomly neg TheScapeGOAT for lulz.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    Agreed. Something is fishy here. Her behavior is not normal.
    Agree with these 2 above.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    Agree with these 2 above.
    OP, you’re probably all fuked up right now reading all this. I’m afraid you should heed the warnings and keep things casual srs

I have a story to share about saving the v card but I really can’t. For you, it may not end well...you may come across chit you really didn’t signup for. Run the other way save all the drama and turmoil.

Seriously it fuking takes a few seconds to text and say “srs issues with a friend. Want to call you but can’t. I’ll get with you”.

When they don’t find the time, that’s means you didn’t even cross their fuking mind. Saying this hurt me more than anything too cuz it’s a realization for me as well. But fuk it. Keep marching forward

I love and hate you fuking miscers...where were you guys all this damn time?
    **^^ gone ^^**

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some people are easily impressed. Ignore and make excuses for blatant signs and red flags, and remain vulnerable just to get crushed. You’ll learn the hard way

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    Some people are easily impressed. Ignore and make excuses for blatant signs and red flags, and remain vulnerable just to get crushed. You’ll learn the hard way
    Sometimes you’re way past the point of the no return - feeling are intense - relation is intense - drama and fights and fuked times are also very intense.

In such situations cuz of the intense feelings and the time invested both parties stay together but resentment starts to build and boil inside. Then you gotta manage a beast of a fuken situation.

But life has its ups and downs. So suck it up and keep going.

But at the start it there are red flags, fuken be smart and run save yourself
    **^^ gone ^^**

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am sympathetic for a man who has come out of a crap relationship and he thinks he’s met a snowflake. There is literally no way to convince someone the woman is a complete reg flag. They need to go through it and realize it themselves. It’s painful to them though... they catch feelings soon, ignore red flags and convince themselves otherwise.

Most of us if not all wouldn’t be interested in dating this girl or wasting anything on them. This is why these people seem complicated and flaky... it’s because they are.

I met a 30 year old virgin once. lol... I believed it until I knew it wasn’t true. I ended up meeting other people that knew her and all of them said she was a mess. Looking back she absolutely was.
    Last edited by dolvioblue; 12-09-2019 at 06:14 PM.

Common Sense O Meter microsuede's Avatar
    microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000)
    did you meet her online?
    Black Crew
    Financial Engineering Crew
    Stop Being a xxxxx Crew

Originally Posted by microsuede View Post
    did you meet her online?
    Hey met her at a wedding. Read the thread.

From Bones to Brawn SkinnyBeast24's Avatar
    SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    OP, you’re probably all fuked up right now reading all this. I’m afraid you should heed the warnings and keep things casual srs

I have a story to share about saving the v card but I really can’t. For you, it may not end well...you may come across chit you really didn’t signup for. Run the other way save all the drama and turmoil.

Seriously it fuking takes a few seconds to text and say “srs issues with a friend. Want to call you but can’t. I’ll get with you”.

When they don’t find the time, that’s means you didn’t even cross their fuking mind. Saying this hurt me more than anything too cuz it’s a realization for me as well. But fuk it. Keep marching forward

I love and hate you fuking miscers...where were you guys all this damn time?
    It's staying casual for now. But, i like the chick. I'll learn the hard way if I have to. We'll see what happens. I'm keeping my guard up though and watching myself with the texts. Calling her tomorrow to see what's good for next weekend.

Originally Posted by Ilikebeef View Post
    Have you legit seen her Vajayjay? Could she be a super feminine tranny?

Have you at least brought up the sex thing? Seems like something to talk about with someone who will at least blow you.

Has she said she is INDEED a virgin or is this a born again thing?

She obviously likes you so I think at your next meet up you might wanna directly talk about why she doesnt yet want your meatstick in her sausage wallet.
    Yes, and she was raised in a really religious home. She was ready to go the distance with her ex, but he just bailed so that messed her up a bit I guess. We have discussed it. She isn't waiting for marriage or anything. If things go official, in a few months, i'll be in there. Not rushing it.

Originally Posted by SkinnyBeast24 View Post
    It's staying casual for now. But, i like the chick. I'll learn the hard way if I have to. We'll see what happens. I'm keeping my guard up though and watching myself with the texts. Calling her tomorrow to see what's good for next weekend.

Yes, and she was raised in a really religious home. She was ready to go the distance with her ex, but he just bailed so that messed her up a bit I guess. We have discussed it. She isn't waiting for marriage or anything. If things go official, in a few months, i'll be in there. Not rushing it.
    He bailed after 5 years. 5 whole years... that’s not bailing that’s commitment like I’ve never seen before.

Dude no amount of anything is going to show you how nuts this girls sounds. You’ll be in there in a few months but she’s waited for 28 years.

I’m starting to think this story isn’t actually real.

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hate OP's like this ******* who post on here and the whole comunity is telling him one thing and he goes against it. Why even post a thread if you just gonna ignore everyone's advice.

I dont understand how a girl is ok with showering with a guy on what 1st 2nd date but has been a virgin for 28 years. TBH i dont understand how a guy and a girl who are attracted to each other shower together and dont end up having sex in the first place. Shes been in relationship for 5 years w no sex acting hot and cold and then you come in and she has your dick in her mouth for 30 minutes.

This whole thing is strange AF.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Something is off but hey maybe she is just that guarded. Very strange her and her ex never had sex but maybe he was holding out too for some reason and she wasn't all that physically attracted to him?

Hoping to hear more good news OP but tread with caution IMO.

300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    I hate OP's like this ******* who post on here and the whole comunity is telling him one thing and he goes against it. Why even post a thread if you just gonna ignore everyone's advice.

I dont understand how a girl is ok with showering with a guy on what 1st 2nd date but has been a virgin for 28 years. TBH i dont understand how a guy and a girl who are attracted to each other shower together and dont end up having sex in the first place. Shes been in relationship for 5 years w no sex acting hot and cold and then you come in and she has your dick in her mouth for 30 minutes.

This whole thing is strange AF.
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Something is off but hey maybe she is just that guarded. Very strange her and her ex never had sex but maybe he was holding out too for some reason and she wasn't all that physically attracted to him?

Hoping to hear more good news OP but tread with caution IMO.
    lol because she's obviously lying. Never believe a girl is a virgin if she 1. doesn't fuk like one and 2. puts out so fast
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Either...

a) she is BPD/sociopath
    b) she is a closet lez
    c) she is a good looking tranny
    d) she has some serious trust/depression/other issues
    e) she was abused in the past

Either way you need to GTFO because it's going to drain you of all your emotional energy if you don't. But I know you won't leave now, so be sure to keep updating this thread so we can get some answers, even if it's at the expense of your heart. Good luck.

Originally Posted by Phobaphobia View Post
    Either...

a) she is BPD/sociopath
    b) she is a closet lez

Either way you need to GTFO because it's going to drain you of all your emotional energy if you don't. But I know you won't leave now, so be sure to keep updating this thread so we can get some answers, even if it's at the expense of your heart. Good luck.
    This thread is sad in a way because the red flags are so obvious... most men would not even bother with this type of girl.

Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Phobaphobia View Post
    Either...

a) she is BPD/sociopath
    b) she is a closet lez

Or her ex was gay.

But one would imagine she'd have told OP if that was the case.

SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well brahs, she texted and wasn't feeling it anymore. Thought we had a great time together the last time we hung out too, and I even called her Wednesday. She just isn't ready for a relationship since I told her that I want to end things if she doesn't see this going farther and I can appreciate her at least telling me she isn't emotionally where I am (whatever that means). Welp, hooked up a few times at least. What can ya do.

I gave her a quick text back, and then she texted me back. Going No Contact as this one stings a little but thankfully I'm glad it ended before it went any farther...cause a few more times and I would be falling hard. I was getting close.

We have mutual friends so it'll prob be weird if we ever cross paths again, since I can't be friends with somebody that I actually like.

Have another blonde girl I'm meeting in a few weeks...I need to do a better job of not getting attached so fast. ****ing Hell.
    Bench 315x1 - Squat 415x1 - Deadlift 515x1 Total = 1,245

3/4/5 Club as of 8-23-2019. Feels good man.

M.S. Exercise Science (2018)
    Certified by: NSCA C.S.C.S, NASM-CPT

6'5 Manmore, 230 pounds, 15% body-fat (Bod Pod tested)

COLTS (football) - Lakers (LeGOAT) - Indians (Baseball) - Uconn Huskies (college) - USA Soccer

Well brahs, she texted and wasn't feeling it anymore. Thought we had a great time together the last time we hung out too, and I even called her Wednesday. She just isn't ready for a relationship since I told her that I want to end things if she doesn't see this going farther and I can appreciate her at least telling me she isn't emotionally where I am (whatever that means). Welp, hooked up a few times at least. What can ya do.

I gave her a quick text back, and then she texted me back. Going No Contact as this one stings a little but thankfully I'm glad it ended before it went any farther...cause a few more times and I would be falling hard. I was getting close.

We have mutual friends so it'll prob be weird if we ever cross paths again, since I can't be friends with somebody that I actually like.

Have another blonde girl I'm meeting in a few weeks...I need to do a better job of not getting attached so fast. ****ing Hell.

Ya, to be honest man I can’t think of one single thing thing you said about her that would get most men attached.

Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    Ya, to be honest man I can’t think of one single thing thing you said about her that would get most men attached.
    I knew there were red flags. For one, I was putting in pretty much all the effort to go and see here. She initiated communication probably 30% of the time. Her personality was just something that made me hold on. I'm probably still ****ed up from my divorce since it hasn't even been 6 months, and I'm so used to being with somebody.

I'm no Brad Pitt, but maybe she just liked the physical side of our relationship. I don't know.

Still working on myself, and feel ready to date again. Just sucks, cause this felt like it could have been a good relationship...but I'm sure I'll say the same thing when I meet the next chick.

Plus, god knows how long it would have gone on without having sex...she is doing me a favor.

Deleted all of our text history to avoid checking that

Probably way too much to unfollow her on IG...i just know ill be seeing her check my stories and im gonna be like fuuuuuuu

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Hang in there. It isn’t the end of this world. Time passes and so will the anxiety and the heaviness (if any).

I Learn a lot of fukikg lessons in the last 12 months and above is the summary of it.

Had heard em all already thru my life but last 12 months made me understand them like nothing else.

Hang in there and be good! Life is awesome with them AND ALSO without them. Better with them, but then all that drama? FUKKKK!!
    **^^ gone ^^**

Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Hang in there. It isn’t the end of this world. Time passes and so will the anxiety and the heaviness (if any).

I Learn a lot of fukikg lessons in the last 12 months and above is the summary of it.

Had heard em all already thru my life but last 12 months made me understand them like nothing else.

Hang in there and be good! Life is awesome with them AND ALSO without them. Better with them, but then all that drama? FUKKKK!!
    Facts. I'm just not a one night stand type of guy. I could drive down 70 minutes to see my friends and bang 2 chicks easily...but just doesn't do it for me. I can handle being alone, but it's just nice to be able to talk to somebody. Sheeiiiittt, needed to get my lifting goals in order for 2020 and not let these emotions get in the way.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What type of simping chit is this?

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Y’all never listen

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    Y’all never listen
    How many times did we tell him she's not interested? They never listen.

OP, sorry to hear that but it's good she was finally honest and won't waste anymore of your time.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~