Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think they're all just actual right wing shills doing what they can to drive the left in congress to do outrageous things to ensure....

3 dimensional chess on part of the right wing shills!
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xXGHOST23Xx View Post
    can you even read? Your bias is showing.
    Weak response bby.

Registered User OptimistPrime11's Avatar
    OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    Pretty certain he's been proven to be a share blue acct. Replying to him just earns him more money.
    I am 100% convinced that many of the strong leftist posters here are paid to post.

By whom? Not sure.

But I would love to see a boycott of every leftist post.

Just no response. Zero.

That would get them in a tizzy.

And then we would find out what they are really here for.

Bottom line is hardly any of the leftist posters here, and in fact I cannot name one, will debate you in a mature, rational, non deflective and no personal attack way.

So imo?

We just boycott them all.

xXGHOST23Xx is a name known to all. (+5000) xXGHOST23Xx is a name known to all. (+5000) xXGHOST23Xx is a name known to all. (+5000) xXGHOST23Xx is a name known to all. (+5000) xXGHOST23Xx is a name known to all. (+5000) xXGHOST23Xx is a name known to all. (+5000) xXGHOST23Xx is a name known to all. (+5000) xXGHOST23Xx is a name known to all. (+5000) xXGHOST23Xx is a name known to all. (+5000) xXGHOST23Xx is a name known to all. (+5000) xXGHOST23Xx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post
    So imo?

We just boycott them all.
    How does that make you any better than them? You're making a sweeping generalization for literally ALL leftists and talking about politics as if it is a them vs us type of sporting event.

I am a conservative btw, dont attack me; I vote almost exclusively for conservative candidates purely for economic reasons.

Although, I dont agree with your approach, you have to keep the conversation open and promote learning. If they arent receptive and making derogatory statements, of course you dont engage and move on.

But establishing that ALL leftists will boycotted by you doesn't make you any better, thats a superiority complex relative to your fellow US neighbour and promotes the division.

They arent ALL the same and you may even get through to one of them if you chose to not boycott them ALL
    Last edited by xXGHOST23Xx; 12-05-2019 at 10:50 PM.

OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How does that make you any better than them? You're making a sweeping generalization for literally ALL leftists and talking about politics as if it is a them vs us type of sporting event.

I am a conservative btw, dont attack me; I vote almost exclusively for conservative candidates purely for economic reasons.

Although, I dont agree with your approach, you have to keep the conversation open and promote learning. If they arent receptive and making derogatory statements, of course you dont engage and move on.

But establishing that ALL leftists will boycotted by you doesn't make you any better, thats a superiority complex relative to your fellow US neighbour and promotes the division.

They arent ALL the same and you may even get through to one of them if you chose to not boycott them ALL
    Name me one left leaning poster on this entire board that will debate you on politics without calling any Trump supporter a nazi/racist/cultist?

Or without personally attacking you?

I am sure there are a few, like you perhaps, and to them I apologize.

But it really has gotten to the point where we cannot bring up any topic without the typical leftist posters here, and we all know who they are, chiming and and totally derailing the thread with their typical TRUMP SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS idiocy.

xXGHOST23Xx is a name known to all. (+5000) xXGHOST23Xx is a name known to all. (+5000) xXGHOST23Xx is a name known to all. (+5000) xXGHOST23Xx is a name known to all. (+5000) xXGHOST23Xx is a name known to all. (+5000) xXGHOST23Xx is a name known to all. (+5000) xXGHOST23Xx is a name known to all. (+5000) xXGHOST23Xx is a name known to all. (+5000) xXGHOST23Xx is a name known to all. (+5000) xXGHOST23Xx is a name known to all. (+5000) xXGHOST23Xx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Name me one left leaning poster on this entire board that will debate you on politics without calling any Trump supporter a nazi/racist/cultist?

But it really has gotten to the point where we cannot bring up any topic without the typical leftist posters here, and we all know who they are, chiming and and totally derailing the thread with their typical TRUMP SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS idiocy.
    Fair enough, if you have your "leftist nemesis" that will blindly support a political party without any regard for logic or reason, I wouldn't expect a different response.

But, keep in mind, there are more lurkers on the misc than actual posters. There is many who are probably on the fence between left/right... You can't be projecting an image for conservatives that mimics the the irrational/illogical leftists - ie blind faith and personal attacks to get your agenda across. Sometimes you have to take the highroad and set the standard, esp for the lurkers or miscers who are the fence, dont stoop to the same lowlife tactics or make statements that ALL leftists are the same

Fair enough, if you have your "leftist nemesis" that will blindly support a political party without any regard for logic or reason, I wouldn't expect a different response.

But, keep in mind, there are more lurkers on the misc than actual posters. There is many who are probably on the fence between left/right... You can't be projecting an image for conservatives that mimics the the irrational/illogical leftists - ie blind faith and personal attacks to get your agenda across. Sometimes you have to take the highroad and set the standard, esp for the lurkers or miscers who are the fence, dont stoop to the same lowlife tactics or make statements that ALL leftists are the same
    All I can say is I would LOVE to debate every poster here on the merits of what they believe in without having any personal insults or TRUMPS SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKS thrown in.

I am a big believer that people can debate without that stuff happening. Sadly that is few and far between on this board.

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1 trillion dollar federal deficit, larger than the deficit during the great depression. GOP are no longer deficit hawks, what happened?

Because the dems dont care, gop shouldnt either? Two wrongs dont make a right.

I am not saying I am not a gop supporter, I am just saying that you are just as bad as the left wingers, just casually reporting what furthers your narrative. Your bias is showing.

It's blatantly obvious that neither party is perfect nor will a leader be either.

Edit:

14,000 more troops are preparing to head out to the gulf on top of the 10s of thousands that were sent out in March....... why even bother with iran and that region, let them be..... This is how you start needless wars, by escalating tensions
    Looks like you are a victim of fake news bro, sorry for your loss:

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Tweeted:
    The story today that we are sending 12,000 troops to Saudi Arabia is false or, to put it more accurately, Fake News!
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All I can say is I would LOVE to debate every poster here on the merits of what they believe in without having any personal insults or TRUMPS SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKS thrown in.

I am a big believer that people can debate without that stuff happening. Sadly that is few and far between on this board.
    Dude, you posted a thread stating your conviction that Obama is gay. You get worked up over the racial makeup of commercials.

You seem like a pretty nice dude, but what are we supposed to debate with you? You're an extreme outlier in a lot of ways so there will be little middle ground between us.

And Trump does suck in most ways so naturally that's a central theme to our arguments.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

MrQuint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrQuint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrQuint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrQuint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrQuint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrQuint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrQuint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrQuint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrQuint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrQuint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrQuint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I don't post a lot here but it's disingenuous to act like the conservative posters don't treat the liberals in the same way.
    Here's to swimmin' with bow-legged women.

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Dude, you posted a thread stating your conviction that Obama is gay. You get worked up over the racial makeup of commercials.

You seem like a pretty nice dude, but what are we supposed to debate with you? You're an extreme outlier in a lot of ways so there will be little middle ground between us.

And Trump does suck in most ways so naturally that's a central theme to our arguments.
    Glad you mentioned Trump.

You going to answer this post in the peach mint thread?

Originally Posted by zinkhan99 View Post
    Except you hate the guy, have no knowledge of the event, and FIRST you were told to believe that Trump was a robber. You got your inner hatred satisfied because you hate the guy on a personal level. Everyday since then you kept whining about that. Too bab every couple days you kept learning new evidence and data regarding the event that would lessen the accusations. Robber didn't have others helping him, robber had only a knife not a gun, robber didn't really have a knife either, well apparently turns out he wasn't even masked, oh and he also withdrew money at the bank and other banks in regular intervals his whole life, why would he even rob the bank? Then crazy eyes Schitt comes out and hypes you that he has someone anonymous who has seen the whole thing and everything you were told at the beginning is true. Heck, he has a bunch of people to testify against robber. He needs you hyped for the next year, he needs you fired up because elections are coming. He keeps programming you that orange man bad. Too bad none of the witnesses have seen the event. Some just know the guy and PRESUME that he needed money, and if he needed money then obviously he was desperate and desperation leads to robbery. The MSM jumps in on it and programs you that it was a bombshell. Then one guy overheard another guy on the phone and the person on the other end called the accused a robber too. Of course he isn't sure if he really heard that. Somehow you fell into circular reasoning loop and think that everything is backed by evidence.

In reality he had businesses in all these banks. The cashier at this one particular bank that was apparently under robbery was an ex robber who bragged about it in the past. The client wants to dig into these accusation. Instead, the bank gets other banks to accuse the client of being a robber, and this is where it starts.

TLDR: Your analogies mean ****in nothing when you take this into consideration.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post

I said that there are numerous first hand accounts of Obama visiting gay bars in Chicago when he was younger. Those didn't just come out of thin air. Those are real people saying these things.

I don't visit gay bars. Why? Because I am not gay. No one has ever accused me of being in gay bars either.l

The racial makeup of commercials is also a documented fact in the sense that minorities are being over represented in them in today's 'woke culture'. That is not me making a judgement. That is just fact.

Now, we can debate about WHY minorities are being over represented and I would be happy to do so. IMO it is being done to minimize the value of the white man in today's society. You may differ and that is ok. It doesn't mean you cant talk about it.

eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cortisol is at an all time high as we move closer to 2020

Been feeling it in my gut bros