Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 61 to 66 of 66
  1. #61
    Somebody's daughter Retoaded's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Posts: 32,152
    Rep Power: 296958
    Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Retoaded is offline
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    funny line..... "Not a single Republican has given any indication that they’re in fact-finding mode."
    "They’re all in defend-the-president mode"
    Kind of a meaningless statement to me.
    Stern Crew
    Golf Crew
    531FB Crew
    Peloton Crew
    Reply With Quote

  2. #62
    Banned Stizzel's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Age: 37
    Posts: 50,175
    Rep Power: 0
    Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Stizzel is online now
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    funny line..... "Not a single Republican has given any indication that they’re in fact-finding mode."
    "They’re all in defend-the-president mode"
    So far they havent had any control of the fact finding process so what do you expect?
    Reply With Quote

  3. #63
    Registered User x-trainer ben's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2005
    Location: United States
    Posts: 22,384
    Rep Power: 67812
    x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    x-trainer ben is offline
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    So far they havent had any control of the fact finding process so what do you expect?
    When you watch, they are debating the process and unfairness; not what the many of individual people are telling them.
    Kind of like debating the rules of the nfl Game and not the individual plays .
    Nah Psyops doesn't work on me.
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.
    Reply With Quote

  4. #64
    Registered User knightofday's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2013
    Location: California, United States
    Age: 32
    Posts: 4,995
    Rep Power: 51504
    knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    knightofday is online now
    Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post
    Yang for President!

    Asian Communism For The Win!



    {cue Michael Buffer voice} 'Asian Communist enslavement versus Jewish Communist enslavement' ...... 'Whoooooooooooooose gonna WIN!? Let's get ready to rummmbbbbbbblllelelelelele!'


    or should it be .... 'Asian Communist enslavement versus Jewish Communist enslavement versus Sharia Law' ...... 'Whoooooooooooooose gonna WIN!? Let's get ready to rummmbbbbbbblllelelelelele!'
    All i see as well. Yang is like all other Dems, trying to sell us some bullchit version of "Communism Lite" disguised with a bow on it to try and make it prettier. "Just give us power over your very being, thats all we're asking" What theyre asking is for us the people to willingly put the yoke of an oppressive govt on our necks, and smile about it. Unreal people actual consider what theyre selling and consider actually VOTING FOR IT. Our education system has failed us soo incredibly hard men, damn
    Reply With Quote

  5. #65
    Banned Stizzel's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Age: 37
    Posts: 50,175
    Rep Power: 0
    Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Stizzel is online now
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    When you watch, they are debating the process and unfairness; not what the many of individual people are telling them.
    Kind of like debating the rules of the nfl Game and not the individual plays .
    That would be a fair debate if one team got to make the rules and was obviously being unfair

    Imagine if only one team ever got the ball and still managed to fail. And you'd be saying 'look at the other team they're not even trying to score! Nothing but defense all the time.' Sad, very sad
    Reply With Quote

  6. #66
    Registered User x-trainer ben's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2005
    Location: United States
    Posts: 22,384
    Rep Power: 67812
    x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    x-trainer ben is offline
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    That would be a fair debate if one team got to make the rules and was obviously being unfair

    Imagine if only one team ever got the ball and still managed to fail. And you'd be saying 'look at the other team they're not even trying to score! Nothing but defense all the time.' Sad, very sad
    So then we agree to disagree when watching the hearings and seeing what has been revealed by witnesses.

    The major assumption that has to be made for your argument to be true is that the call was "perfect", "harmless" and he had **no political motives**.
    Nah Psyops doesn't work on me.
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts