liellevin is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Animal Stak question

Hi guys, I just got my Animal Stak (The test booster one) and I understood that I need to take those 8 pills per day, the thing I'm quite concerned about is how exactly do you take them?

The pills are pretty big and taking all of them together seems unlikely for me and I couldn't find any info on the web as in how do you actually take the pills .

would love to get some help . thanks

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Orally is best. I’m not sure they’re coated properly to be taken as a suppository.
    Strong & Unstable

liellevin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    Orally is best. I’m not sure they’re coated properly to be taken as a suppository.
    Yeah ofcourse I'd take them orally but what I meant was, do you take all the pills together at the same time?
    Or do you spread them throughout the day?

Because taking all the pills at the same time quite scares me cause they're pretty big