Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Registered Troll ImpressiveGainz's Avatar
    ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Literally DGAF about this. Nearly all these professors are leftist hacks, so they get what they deserve.
    Best thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168274783
    ***Black Crew*** (yearly pass)

Essential Employee Gang AltarOfPlagues's Avatar
    AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by cashinout View Post
    Would McCarthy have been wrong if he was targetting Nazis?

Simple yes or no please
    yes. we still got nazis in america and their speech and peaceable actions is protected by the constitution.
    mind the business that pay me in 2020

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AltarOfPlagues View Post
    yes. we still got nazis in america and their speech and peaceable actions is protected by the constitution.
    That's ridiculous

you are conflating two different things

this professor is against the notion that we should treat people as representatives of their uncontrollable characteristics instead of individuals. I agree with this

McCarthy was targetting the very same underlying ideology, Marxists, people who ALSO don't treat everyone as an individual

The policies this professor is complaining about were implemented by the type of people who McCarthy was targetting

oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by deaku971 View Post
    That’s rich that complain about that when voting republican directly supports a white supremacist president.
    Typical lib accusation without any ANY supporting evidence
    I get a tax deduction just by hanging out here

More reps, no texts

AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That's ridiculous

you are conflating two different things

this professor is against the notion that we should treat people as representatives of their uncontrollable characteristics instead of individuals. I agree with this

McCarthy was targetting the very same underlying ideology, Marxists, people who ALSO don't treat everyone as an individual

The policies this professor is complaining about were implemented by the type of people who McCarthy was targetting
    nah its not ok to drag people in and question their nationalism on specious allegations because its extra scary. the rule of law and habeus corpus and so on should still apply.

bc flip roles and you will see that someone could do it to you. they could say you have a dangerous ideology and violate your rights.

you're telling me "having an ideology" should be policed by the federal government. u may feel that way but most hardcore republicans dont. like you are a pro patriot act republican.

edit - i did not expect to have to argue against mccarthyism lol
    Last edited by AltarOfPlagues; 12-05-2019 at 08:35 AM.

Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nah its not ok to drag people in and question their nationalism on specious allegations because its extra scary. the rule of law and habeus corpus and so on should still apply.

bc flip roles and you will see that someone could do it to you. they could say you have a dangerous ideology and violate your rights.
    Oh they most certainly will do it to you, they use your weakness against you until they have enough power to crush any dissent.

Once they have their permanent majority, thanks to cuckservative weakness, there will be a reckoning coming that would make China envious.

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

you're telling me "having an ideology" should be policed by the federal government. u may feel that way but most hardcore republicans dont. like you are a pro patriot act republican.
    This is America, individual citizens can believe whatever they want

BUT

Having allegiance to an ideology that is directly against the US constitution and US sovereignty should disqualify you from holding positions of power

Having allegiance to an ideology that is directly against the US constitution and US sovereignty should disqualify you from holding positions of power
    they should just write that down somewhere and im sure whatever bad people who are trying to get in power will be forthright and tell the truth about their treasonous ideology and not try to wield power.

thought crime is not really enforceable

they should just write that down somewhere and im sure whatever bad people who are trying to get in power will be forthright and tell the truth about their treasonous ideology and not try to wield power.
    The results speak for themselves

don't take it from me, take if from the Math professor who is now realizing that individualism has no place in our universities

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

don't take it from me, take if from the Math professor who is now realizing that individualism has no place in our universities
    what kind of gymnastics is this? she is DEFENDING individualism against the tyranny of the SJW diversity quota enforcers

Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    what kind of gymnastics is this? she is DEFENDING individualism against the tyranny of the SJW diversity quota enforcers
    I think you misunderstood me, i agree with her

she's finding out the hard way what happens when you let commies infiltrate

ok thank you for getting us back on topic and i can activate my trap card. personally i see a university as a business and as such they can, if they so chose, only hire communist trannies as professors, and i would abolish government support of these businesses.

edit- to your point to wincel, i just lolled when peterson complained about some liberal canadian college using 500 pronouns (lie in the bed you made) and eric weinstein complaining some portland liberal arts smiley face school being oppressive to white men (no fukkin shiit?)
    Last edited by AltarOfPlagues; 12-05-2019 at 08:51 AM.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think you misunderstood me, i agree with her

she's finding out the hard way what happens when you let commies infiltrate
    fair enough

ok thank you for getting us back on topic and i can activate my trap card. personally i see a university as a business and as such they can, if they so chose, only hire communist trannies as professors, and i would abolish government support of these businesses.
    which brings us right back to...ABOLISHING PUBLIC EDUCATION

ayyyyyyyyyy

Agreed. Abolish govt support and label them hostile to the US Constitution

Agreed. Abolish govt support and label them hostile to the US Constitution
    i would be in favor of labeling clemson university an enemy of the state

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    Unironically McCarthy didn't do nothing wrong. If he'd rooted out all the bolsheviks who were infiltrating our institutions after they were thrown out of Russia and EE then we wouldn't be enjoying the SJW fruit of their decades of subversion.
    No one ever talks about how he was proven correct after the fall of the soviet union. McCarthy is fukn hero and is still chit on today

If had hadn't been destroyed by the media we might not have a government and university system today that is hostile to everyone to the right of Trotsky
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

edit - i did not expect to have to argue against mccarthyism lol
    Your coming from a good place man but you can't play by the rules with these people. They will use your own principals to destroy you. Just look at how laughable the conservative movement is today. The Republicans of today are just Democrats from 10 years ago with lower taxes. Ten years from now the republican candidate will have the same positions as Joe Biden does now and will tell anything to the right of that is immoral
    6'2"

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wincel, I am not shure about forum rules but aI think you should censor the name of that chad-guy.

Interestingly mathematicians did not seem to like his activism.
    To the American Mathematical Society
    We write with grave concerns about recent attempts to intimidate a voice within our mathematical community. Abigail Thompson published an opinion piece in the December issue of the Notices of the American Mathematical Society. She explained her support for efforts within our community to further diversity, and then described her concerns with the rigid rubrics used to evaluate diversity statements in the hiring processes of the University of California system.
    The reaction to the article has been swift and vehement. An article posted at the site QSIDE urges faculty to direct their students not to attend and not to apply for jobs at the University of California-Davis, where Prof.Thompson is chair of the math department. It recommends contacting the university to question whether Prof. Thompson is fit to be chair. And it recommends refusing to do work for the Notices of the American Mathematical Society for allowing this piece to be published.
    Regardless of where anyone stands on the issue of whether diversity statements are a fair or effective means to further diversity aims, we should agree that this attempt to silence opinions is damaging to the profession. This is a direct attempt to destroy Prof. Thompson’s career and to punish her department. It is an attempt to intimidate the AMS into publishing only articles that hew to a very specific point of view. If we allow ourselves to be intimidated into avoiding discussion of how best to achieve diversity, we undermine our attempts to achieve it.
    We the undersigned urge the American Mathematical Society to stand by the principle that important issues should be openly discussed in a respectful manner, and to make a clear statement that bullying and intimidation have no place in our community.
    https://anonymouspoliticalscientist....ch-master.html
    Lots of popular mathematicinas signed that including what seems most of his coworkers.

Originally Posted by TBO1313 View Post
    Your coming from a good place man but you can't play by the rules with these people. They will use your own principals to destroy you. Just look at how laughable the conservative movement is today. The Republicans of today are just Democrats from 10 years ago with lower taxes. Ten years from now the republican candidate will have the same positions as Joe Biden does now and will tell anything to the right of that is immoral
    it is definitely a clusterfuk and i will agree that i am probably politically naive

it is definitely a clusterfuk and i will agree that i am probably politically naive
    A wise man once said that libertarianism is only a stopping point for those who can make a profit off of those views. None of the people I knew back in the Ron Paul 2008 - 2012 days are still libertarians.
    6'2"

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by isingmodel View Post
    There are SJWs in mathematics these days?
    Sure, and thanks to people like you who stick their fingers in their ears when SJWs infiltrate anywhere (in this case, Academia), they manage to creep in and ruin pretty much anything. In this case, mathematics.

Keep screeching about dopes who privately believe in creationism at a rapidly decreasing rate, though. That'll fix things for sure

Originally Posted by TBO1313 View Post
    A wise man once said that libertarianism is only a stopping point for those who can make a profit off of those views. None of the people I knew back in the Ron Paul 2008 - 2012 days are still libertarians.
    No, but a lot of the overly loud loonies took over that scene. Watching a debate where Gary Johnson simply entertains the notion of Government licensing for driving and some wild-haired incel buffoon having a meltdown over it and equating it to licensing toasting bread, that'll make someone not want to associate with that ilk real quick.

Although, foreign policy, I still admire and would like to see a lot more anti-interventionism, whether it's a little with Trump or a solid foreign policy from a Tulsi Gabbard.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN,

BeReRkER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeReRkER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeReRkER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeReRkER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeReRkER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeReRkER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeReRkER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeReRkER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeReRkER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeReRkER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeReRkER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Legit communists have infiltrated higher education positions all over the United States. I went to the UMASS-Amherst in western Massachusetts, the economics department is run by SELF DECLARED MARXISTS, and these *******s teach entry to mid level econ classes.
    Cheeky mods.

MAGA

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post

No, but a lot of the overly loud loonies took over that scene. Watching a debate where Gary Johnson simply entertains the notion of Government licensing for driving and some wild-haired incel buffoon having a meltdown over it and equating it to licensing toasting bread, that'll make someone not want to associate with that ilk real quick.

Although, foreign policy, I still admire and would like to see a lot more anti-interventionism, whether it's a little with Trump or a solid foreign policy from a Tulsi Gabbard.
    I still hold a lot of the same positions I did back then like anti interventionism but the entire movement is much more left wing than it used to be. I would be embarrassed to be associated with what it has become. Most of the people that used to be in it have broken off into some form of neo reaction
    6'2"

chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BeReRkER View Post
    Legit communists have infiltrated higher education positions all over the United States. I went to the UMASS-Amherst in western Massachusetts, the economics department is run by SELF DECLARED MARXISTS, and these *******s teach entry to mid level econ classes.
    “Give me just one generation of youth, and I'll transform the whole world.”

― Vladimir Lenin
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Originally Posted by I3igAl View Post
    Wincel, I am not shure about forum rules but aI think you should censor the name of that chad-guy.

Interestingly mathematicians did not seem to like his activism.

https://anonymouspoliticalscientist....ch-master.html
    Lots of popular mathematicinas signed that including what seems most of his coworkers.
    Right, but there are also many that are against what she said.

Classical liberalism is dying. I think Tulsi is the only classical liberal out there.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chaunce54 View Post
    “Give me just one generation of youth, and I'll transform the whole world.”

― Vladimir Lenin
    b-b-but some conservatives privately hold beliefs I don't believe in!!
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN,

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    b-b-but some conservatives privately hold beliefs I don't believe in!!
    Tan suit

Mustard

Starbucks cups

Originally Posted by BeReRkER View Post
    i live in a red state and i went to stem school and i was a member of the hunting club. i didn't meet a white democrat until college, and he was from fukkin massachusetts. he could understand like half what the rest of us were saying (language barrier)

what percent of misc conservatives live in blue cities and states and are just bichin bc they are in some yankee city?

ive yet to see a tranny in real life.

i live in a red state and i went to stem school and i was a member of the hunting club. i didn't meet a white democrat until college, and he was from fukkin massachusetts. he could understand like half what the rest of us were saying (language barrier)

what percent of misc conservatives live in blue cities and states and are just bichin bc they are in some yankee city?

ive yet to see a tranny in real life.
    Me. Lol there are a lot of trannies here.

BeReRkER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeReRkER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeReRkER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeReRkER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeReRkER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeReRkER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeReRkER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeReRkER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeReRkER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeReRkER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeReRkER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Massachusetts is a hell hole if you are a republican and not in certain burbs
    Cheeky mods.

MAGA