JohnJonathan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need help forming a good routine for lagging arms

Hey, I'm John and I've been lifting for a little over a year but was a pretty decent cut until June as I was pretty overweight until then. I've been building muscle pretty fast but I can't get over the fact that my arms look very small and disproportionate from the rest of my body, help. I'm currently 5'5.8 and weight 158-157 (it fluctuates).

My workout for biceps include, incline db curls, preacher curls and normal curls. I'll do 4 sets of 8-12 with back exercises twice a week.

For triceps I do diamond push ups, skullcrushers, and dumbbell tricep overhead press, even though I hate that one ahaha. I got 4 sets of all for 10-12 reps on my chest and shoulder days twice a week too.

I feel like I have a solid workout but my arms haven't gotten much bigger I think in the last few months

Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000)

Muscle mass workout

Originally Posted by JohnJonathan View Post
    Hey, I'm John and I've been lifting for a little over a year but was a pretty decent cut until June as I was pretty overweight until then. I've been building muscle pretty fast but I can't get over the fact that my arms look very small and disproportionate from the rest of my body, help. I'm currently 5'5.8 and weight 158-157 (it fluctuates).

My workout for biceps include, incline db curls, preacher curls and normal curls. I'll do 4 sets of 8-12 with back exercises twice a week.

For triceps I do diamond push ups, skullcrushers, and dumbbell tricep overhead press, even though I hate that one ahaha. I got 4 sets of all for 10-12 reps on my chest and shoulder days twice a week too.

I feel like I have a solid workout but my arms haven't gotten much bigger I think in the last few months

i posted a youtube video on my channel, 'monty maginn' shows you how to gain muscle mass, check it out. I can send you the workout i use to grow muscle mass. Hopefully this helps, if not let me know!

Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by JohnJonathan View Post

try supersetting heavy hammer curls with controlled bicep curls. For triceps you should be doing loads of body weight/ weighted dips. Check my video! good luck!

JohnJonathan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Originally Posted by Montymaginn View Post
    try supersetting heavy hammer curls with controlled bicep curls. For triceps you should be doing loads of body weight/ weighted dips. Check my video! good luck!
    Thank you for the response! I'll definitely check you out and try it!