BananaKush is on a distinguished road. (+10)

A "relaxed" training regime at home

Some years ago I had a quite exstensive workout regime and trained for 2 full years, white reasonable success.

However these days I don't have the motivation to train like that, moreover the eating regime, with meals every 3 or 4 hours, dont suit my lifestyle.

But I want to start up again, just training at home, 2-3 times a week, i got a bench and some free weights. But I wont be able to do the "big" really
    effective excersises, specifically squats and deadlifts.

So I am wondering, is it reasonable to suggest any "decent" progress training with the equipment I have? and just eating normally?

Maybe someone who trains at home, can recommend some body weight excersises who maybe is just as effective at training the whole body? I know that
    when you start out, full body excercises is the way to go.

BananaKush is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For the legs, the only excersies I can think of is lunges, and one legged squats. The one legged squats is a bit difficult to do technically, but I guess if i make it a habit, I should eventually nail the form.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anything is better than nothing. You will get out of training what you put into it. Lunges, step-ups, good mornings etc can be done without a rack. Probably not as effective, but better than nothing.

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    relax
    or
    training

pick one, brah. then go on youtube and find some bodyweight workout routines
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You may want to add straps to your training tools.
    TRX type straps open up a wide variety of exercises that can be challenging with the way your body is positioned.
    I have the lifeline brand straps that i use.

blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not sure I understand your restriction. If you don't have a squat cage then you can do front or overhead squats with a pull from the floor old school style. Deadlifts will work as long as you have a bar and plates.