Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do Michael Jackson impressions when nobody is about...

Shamone! EEH HEE ...

When my dog was still alive id jump around and throw him raw meat when nobody was about and sing "oh baby I like it raw... Baby I like it raaaaaw". He'd get all excited eating the meat and hop about, we'd just jump about, launching meat around, singing and jumping around, hip thrusting etc

ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright so if I can actually think of something weird it's these three;

Might be high test or some**** but I realised when Im chilling at home watching movies and chit, I just keep stroking my cawk through my shorts or pants. It's like an instantaneous reaction and I'm sometimes not even aware that I'm doing it.

Second one is that I keep putting fullstops in like every single sentence and got called out on it a couple of days back by some sloot on Tinder.

Third, not sure if it's weird not really a habit but I like older women then younger. I don't connect real good or have that sort of attraction to sloots like 25-, only sloots that are like 30+. Might be something that happened in my childhood but that's pretty much it.
    Cant think of anything else
    Mental health really is the most important aspect in your everyday life, don't ever neglect it and if you're feeling down, reach out to someone and ask for it. If you need help, don't hesitate to reach out. Let's have a chat.

TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CougarP01 View Post
    Two feet in one concrete square. Never step on the cracks. Floor is lava. If I step on the cracks I’m a total POS waste of life.
    haha I kinda play a game when walking. Sometimes I step on every line and sometimes step in the square/rectangle.
    **^^ Work hard AND more importantly, work smart ^^**

Registered User sunrisesunshine's Avatar
    sunrisesunshine is just really nice. (+1000) sunrisesunshine is just really nice. (+1000) sunrisesunshine is just really nice. (+1000) sunrisesunshine is just really nice. (+1000) sunrisesunshine is just really nice. (+1000) sunrisesunshine is just really nice. (+1000) sunrisesunshine is just really nice. (+1000) sunrisesunshine is just really nice. (+1000) sunrisesunshine is just really nice. (+1000) sunrisesunshine is just really nice. (+1000) sunrisesunshine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Brandonrhyse View Post
    Both these are gonna sound really weird, second one weirder than the first

- sometimes when i bump into something or touch myself on say the side of the leg by accident i will need to touch the other side to make it feel idk normal, if i dont get it the same like touch it another way i need to get it right on the other side, it can turn to an endless cycle, now this doesn't happen all the time and even when it does its not like i have to like if its gonna make me look retarded in public i wont do it but i just feel weird.

- now the second one is really weird, i promise you I'm not autistic. So ever since i was young when going to sleep id always shake my head side to side constantly while trying to fall asleep, its just a habbit now and i have a lot of trouble getting to sleep without doing it, now again not something i do infront of people, honestly as weird as it sounds i think it helps with motion sickness, since i started out when i was like 1 doing it, my daycare workerd saw me doing it, and sometimes when having trouble seeping they'd try it, they always had to stop because it would make them feel sick. Never felt sick from it and never got any sort of motion sickness or sickness from rides in theme parks or boats etc in the slightest srs.
    That’s odd but very interesting. I think if I shake my head side to side it would probably make me more awake and nauseas

sunrisesunshine is just really nice. (+1000) sunrisesunshine is just really nice. (+1000) sunrisesunshine is just really nice. (+1000) sunrisesunshine is just really nice. (+1000) sunrisesunshine is just really nice. (+1000) sunrisesunshine is just really nice. (+1000) sunrisesunshine is just really nice. (+1000) sunrisesunshine is just really nice. (+1000) sunrisesunshine is just really nice. (+1000) sunrisesunshine is just really nice. (+1000) sunrisesunshine is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just thought of another one when I’m feeling a little constipated

So I sit on the toilet
    Take some deep breaths. That usually works and gets the poo to plop out but if that doesn’t work I stretch my arms really high and lean from one side to the other and it’s like magic.
    Poo just flies right out of me

Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    Alright so if I can actually think of something weird it's these three;

Might be high test or some**** but I realised when Im chilling at home watching movies and chit, I just keep stroking my cawk through my shorts or pants. It's like an instantaneous reaction and I'm sometimes not even aware that I'm doing it.

Second one is that I keep putting fullstops in like every single sentence and got called out on it a couple of days back by some sloot on Tinder.

Third, not sure if it's weird not really a habit but I like older women then younger. I don't connect real good or have that sort of attraction to sloots like 25-, only sloots that are like 30+. Might be something that happened in my childhood but that's pretty much it.
    Cant think of anything else
    Omg are you telling me you and I are meant to be?
    I’ll stroke your cawk for you darling xx lol

BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My family cat is black and I call him a good _ word when I pet him

snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Idk if it’s a habit but horrible insomnia, and working and miscing and Netflix all night
    Insta is username snails.r.us

Brandonrhyse is just really nice. (+1000) Brandonrhyse is just really nice. (+1000) Brandonrhyse is just really nice. (+1000) Brandonrhyse is just really nice. (+1000) Brandonrhyse is just really nice. (+1000) Brandonrhyse is just really nice. (+1000) Brandonrhyse is just really nice. (+1000) Brandonrhyse is just really nice. (+1000) Brandonrhyse is just really nice. (+1000) Brandonrhyse is just really nice. (+1000) Brandonrhyse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sunrisesunshine View Post
    That’s odd but very interesting. I think if I shake my head side to side it would probably make me more awake and nauseas
    Idk man, whether i do it or don't it takes me over an hour to fall asleep either way, and it's just kinda habit so oh well. Honestly i think it's just stopped me from getting nauseous from most things in general lol.

But it is pretty fukin weird and id never tell anyone in daily life about it.

bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000)
    I say things to people in public intentionally to make them uncomfortable. but it makes me laugh so I have to hide it so they don’t think I’m crazy.

Jameson11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jameson11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jameson11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jameson11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jameson11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jameson11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jameson11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jameson11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jameson11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jameson11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jameson11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't do anything too out of the ordinary

- sometimes pull on bottom of ball bag feels good man
    - rip out my nose hairs
    - when I was younger I used to count out the syllables to phrases/quotes/what someone said by either tapping a finger (left finger first, then right finger) or tap my top teeth to my bottom teeth (left to right as well) hoping to end on the right side. Never understood why I did it but grew out of it eventually

ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    Idk if it’s a habit but horrible insomnia, and working and miscing and Netflix all night
    Them blue screens aren't going to do you any justice if you're trying to sleep aha.
    Mental health really is the most important aspect in your everyday life, don't ever neglect it and if you're feeling down, reach out to someone and ask for it. If you need help, don't hesitate to reach out. Let's have a chat.

JustThatBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustThatBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustThatBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustThatBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustThatBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustThatBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustThatBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustThatBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustThatBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustThatBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustThatBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Picking my beard, how do I stop misc?
    Yours Sincerely

Just That Brah

ExTrAkT is just really nice. (+1000) ExTrAkT is just really nice. (+1000) ExTrAkT is just really nice. (+1000) ExTrAkT is just really nice. (+1000) ExTrAkT is just really nice. (+1000) ExTrAkT is just really nice. (+1000) ExTrAkT is just really nice. (+1000) ExTrAkT is just really nice. (+1000) ExTrAkT is just really nice. (+1000) ExTrAkT is just really nice. (+1000) ExTrAkT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lurking the misc

snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Them blue screens aren't going to do you any justice if you're trying to sleep aha.
    So true -.- sometimes its bad like 2-3 days no sleep on average I sleep 3-4 hours a night with at least 1-2 nights a week of no sleep, which is worse this week cause I am worried and anxious

So true -.- sometimes its bad like 2-3 days no sleep on average I sleep 3-4 hours a night with at least 1-2 nights a week of no sleep, which is worse this week cause I am worried and anxious
    Yeah I understand, just make sure that you do take care of yourself though. I know that you're anxious and worried about certain circumstances but for the well-being of yourself, you can't do much if you deprive yourself of sleep especially only getting a few hours because it causes too much neural stress and physical stress combined. Try to get more hours of sleep and know that with the accustomed rest, you can do much more then when you are tired.

andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Coming here
    Cycling, walking, swimming.
    No car.

Yeah I understand, just make sure that you do take care of yourself though. I know that you're anxious and worried about certain circumstances but for the well-being of yourself, you can't do much if you deprive yourself of sleep especially only getting a few hours because it causes too much neural stress and physical stress combined. Try to get more hours of sleep and know that with the accustomed rest, you can do much more then when you are tired.
    Ive actually slept like this since about 8 years when I got put on my first sleep medication, tried so many and now just accept it, I sleep when I get tried which always happens eventually but definitely could work on meditation and actually doing cardio cause that always makes me more tired

SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can't think of any right now but i still use my turn signal even if I'm on a completely deserted road with no one in sight

mchabs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mchabs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mchabs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mchabs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mchabs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mchabs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mchabs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mchabs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mchabs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mchabs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mchabs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    every time i wipe my ass i sniff the wipe

Ive actually slept like this since about 8 years when I got put on my first sleep medication, tried so many and now just accept it, I sleep when I get tried which always happens eventually but definitely could work on meditation and actually doing cardio cause that always makes me more tired
    Honestly cardio will help you immensely and so does your hydration levels, a dehydrated body can't focus on shutting down in recover mode when it wants water. Meditation and yoga will definitely help as well but it's also what you eat an hour or two before bed, nothing high in carbs or caffeine.

TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Honestly cardio will help you immensely and so does your hydration levels, a dehydrated body can't focus on shutting down in recover mode when it wants water. Meditation and yoga will definitely help as well but it's also what you eat an hour or two before bed, nothing high in carbs or caffeine.
    I’m sure you’ve tried it all but sleeping on an empty stomach sucks for me.

My sleep quality is also terribly affected if I’m not recovering well from my workouts (during a cut). I ease off a bit and 1 to 2 days later sleep is back to normal.

I have an app on my phone for heart rate and my normal Resting heart rate is about 55. When my recovery/sleep is an issue, my resting heart rate is closer to 75/80 and I know I need to back off
    **^^ Work hard AND more importantly, work smart ^^**

Carbs help you sleep actually, it’s protein you have to be careful with before bed and I only drink caffeine before 2pm and it’s normally a bang at the gym and I do a lot of yoga being bendy is fun. But I honestly have tried so many things that just learning to accept it is the best other wise it gets depressing and lonely, I’ve been dealing with it for 20 years

Carbs help you sleep actually, it’s protein you have to be careful with before bed and I only drink caffeine before 2pm and it’s normally a bang at the gym and I do a lot of yoga being bendy is fun. But I honestly have tried so many things that just learning to accept it is the best other wise it gets depressing and lonely, I’ve been dealing with it for 20 years
    Ahh alright, thought carbs was actually a factor in helping with insomnia since it's pretty much the phase of your body digesting it and the general glycogen, might've been wrong then haha.

Well I wish you the best of luck. Keep me updated on how your S/O goes, I'll add you on Insta.