antonyjohne is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Moving on from Vikings (Plan Review)

Hello!
    I've been lifting for 3 year now, and for the past 6 months I had been following the Vikings 5 day ULPPL routine. TBH it's starting to get a bit monotonous now. I'm definitely seeing gains, but would like to try something new. I developed a progressive routine and would like to know your opinions. Every workout consists of 3 sets, with progressive loading of 2kg/5kg, and the each set is of 13, 12, 10 rep order. The goal is to put on muscles. I would love to hit all the muscles, and this plan is simply taking one half of a Bro split and combining it with the other half of another body part. I do realize it extends into the next week, but it does seem appropriate given the rest days in between. Is this plan optimal?

Monday: Shoulder/Bi: (A)
    - Dumbbell Shoulder Press
    - Arnold Press
    - Upright Barbell Row
    - Barbell Curl
    - Preacher Curl
    - Hammer Curl (Dropset)

Tuesday: Chest/Tri: (A)
    - Bench Press
    - Lying Chest Fly
    - Dumbbell Pullover
    - Standing overhead Tricep Curl
    - Single arm Dumbbell Tricep extension
    - Tricep Pushdown

Wednesday: Lat/Legs: (A)
    - Back Squats
    - Leg press
    - Lying Leg Curls, Leg Extension (Superset)
    - Cable Pulldowns
    - Seated Cable Row

Thursday (Break)

Friday: Shoulder/Bi: (B)
    - Military Press
    - Dumbbell Lateral Raise, Shrugs (Superset)
    - Face Pulls
    - Barbell Curl
    - Dumbbell Curls (Dropset)
    - Incline Hammer Curls

Saturday: Chest/Tri: (B)
    - Incline Dumbbell Press
    - Dumbbell Chest Press
    - Cable Pec Flys
    - Skullcrusher
    - Dumbbell Kickbacks
    - Tricep Weighted Dips

Sunday: REST

Monday: Lat/Legs: (B)
    - Barbell Rows
    - Cable Pulldown
    - Single Arm Dumbbell Row
    - Lying Leg Curls, Leg Extension (Superset)
    It's not Magic. Just Blood and Sweat!

jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You hardly have any back and leg work. You should have a like a 2-1 pull to push ratio (someone correct me if I am wrong?), but you have 3-4 times the amount of chest work than back. I won't comment on the rest.
    Free Agent...

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177264401&p=1582345751#post1582345751

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000)
    2/3 of your program is dedicated to 1/3 of your musculature. Is it a coincidence that the focus is on the mirror muscles?
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

antonyjohne is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    2/3 of your program is dedicated to 1/3 of your musculature. Is it a coincidence that the focus is on the mirror muscles?
    I really wanted to shape my "mirror muscles" and tone them cause I was bulking. I'm also incorporating Deadlifts during my leg and back day. Apart from that is the program good?
    It's not Magic. Just Blood and Sweat!