Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Dark Order is the only example you need of turning chit into gold. No one knew what the hell they were, they made no sense, and they got reaction. Within 3 weeks and 3 promo vignette's they are one of the more interesting things going on in AEW. Building up their cult faction and their vignettes have all been great.

Unlike WWE, AEW pivots/builds/changes angles if things aren't going good. They don't just push the same chit down your throat until you go numb from the stupidity (hi Lana and your cuckery).

One thing I still feel AEW is REALLY lacking are secondary belts. Kenny has the AAA title, but it isn't a AEW belt and the mid-card needs something to fight for. A guy like Fenix should be a champion for ever, he's just too fuking good. I'm also really enjoying Trent recently, putting on a lot good matches.
    Not part of any crews crew

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JPeeper View Post
    The Dark Order is the only example you need of turning chit into gold. No one knew what the hell they were, they made no sense, and they got reaction. Within 3 weeks and 3 promo vignette's they are one of the more interesting things going on in AEW. Building up their cult faction and their vignettes have all been great.

Unlike WWE, AEW pivots/builds/changes angles if things aren't going good. They don't just push the same chit down your throat until you go numb from the stupidity (hi Lana and your cuckery).

One thing I still feel AEW is REALLY lacking are secondary belts. Kenny has the AAA title, but it isn't a AEW belt and the mid-card needs something to fight for. A guy like Fenix should be a champion for ever, he's just too fuking good. I'm also really enjoying Trent recently, putting on a lot good matches.
    Yeah, I think they need to do that eventually. Although they’ve said they want to establish the other titles as important before adding another one. And the tag titles and the women’s championship have kind of got lost in the shuffle. We haven’t even seen the women’s champion in like a month.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I lold at the miscer getting turned away by dork order
    A Little Bit Of The Bubbly

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In the real world, when I'm not arguing with and negging you fuks, I'm actually a bit of a family guy, which is to say last night I had some bullchit choir xmas themed event that sidetracked me. Then, my internet was gone when I got home (I stream TV, cord-cutter). I got an hour in but AM workouts were calling so I had to cut it short, I'll watch the last hour today.

Watching the first half, Cody really is one of the best promos out there now. It's hard to be a really great babyface, especially these days, but I think between him and MJF you have the two guys at the very top of their game. Jericho, while always entertaining, he's not quite able to tap into the true loathing hate MJF can as a heel. Not knocking him at all, he's a GOAT and for years I've wanted to see Jericho as 'the Guy' in WWE and they would never do that, he was always second fiddle at best to HHH, Cena, Austin, Rock or whoever (often just used in the midcard).

The audio shenanigans that started the show, did not outright ruin the start but came damn close. Someone needs either a severe ass chewing or a red slip over that.

More long winded posts incoming, as I finish last night's show, don't worry BallGamesFan, you'll get my $.02 here shortly.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, (cuck) z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN, TheScapeGOAT

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I lold at the miscer getting turned away by dork order
    BallCuckFan on suicide watch for his fat ass not getting accepted into the Dark Order.
    Not part of any crews crew

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bloody hell Brandi is a good looking woman.

Good show this week, again. Great Jericho promo as always. Great opening match. Could have lived without the first women's match but the table spot was something at least. 2nd women's match was ok. This hair cutting thing is odd.