Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ezmac31 is just really nice. (+1000) ezmac31 is just really nice. (+1000) ezmac31 is just really nice. (+1000) ezmac31 is just really nice. (+1000) ezmac31 is just really nice. (+1000) ezmac31 is just really nice. (+1000) ezmac31 is just really nice. (+1000) ezmac31 is just really nice. (+1000) ezmac31 is just really nice. (+1000) ezmac31 is just really nice. (+1000) ezmac31 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PowersKenny View Post
    How do you like or admire someone that doesn't do anything in real like, hides behind a curtain, got asked out of oiry by 2 females, doesn't do anything...a true waste of life. He hates his mom, had no older brother to pummel him. This sad thing pmd me to a challenge...I'm gonna see how smart he is..next few days. I'm giving him time to study women .I got the math
    in.gif

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 5tfihsmgidarap View Post
    This is a good idea SRS. I am saying this as a former incel ****poster on the misc who got perma banned and my life turned around completely. Hopefully mods already know about me being back here and dont ban me (paradigmshift5 if it wasnt already obvious). Getting IP banned or whatever it was, was one of the best things that ever happened to me. The issue is when you constantly have access to a forum where you are free to complain and self loathe in pity everyday it doesnt solve the issue. You need to get off the forum, stop wallowing in self hatred and pity and start fixing your life. The misc is great sometimes when users are positive towards one another but if youre an incel the bad outweighs the good on online forums and you have got to get off of them. Redraider i understand youre a sweet soft hearted person but i am saying this as someone who has been through this perma banning them until they are fixed mentally and ready to come back as a mentally strong person who will not let redpill threads get to their head is probably the best option
    omg that's u bro?

haha sup man

I remember I recommended u some books. U were rly hurting back then.

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 5tfihsmgidarap View Post
    This is a good idea SRS. I am saying this as a former incel ****poster on the misc who got perma banned and my life turned around completely. Hopefully mods already know about me being back here and dont ban me (paradigmshift5 if it wasnt already obvious). Getting IP banned or whatever it was, was one of the best things that ever happened to me. The issue is when you constantly have access to a forum where you are free to complain and self loathe in pity everyday it doesnt solve the issue. You need to get off the forum, stop wallowing in self hatred and pity and start fixing your life. The misc is great sometimes when users are positive towards one another but if youre an incel the bad outweighs the good on online forums and you have got to get off of them. Redraider i understand youre a sweet soft hearted person but i am saying this as someone who has been through this perma banning them until they are fixed mentally and ready to come back as a mentally strong person who will not let redpill threads get to their head is probably the best option
    Oh, I completely agree with you, but that's not my call to make. We can't ban people because of what's in their best interest. Maybe we could have if all of the mods had historically used good judgment, but that's definitely not the case now. So, merging it is.

PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Smart guy, this is redirection...by you...yup..bump this mofo for Wincel

Registered User BigTimeOperator's Avatar
    BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on 'Whiny 'lil bich crew' part III

davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    purging incels is what reddit did you moron. misc should have a different solution

Location: Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite., Antarctica
    conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000)
    who da fk actually reads that whiny thread lmao

moving posts there is like basically deleting them
    Conspiracy Theorist

Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You cant have a world full of Chads with no Timothys, thats not how life works. Gotta have balance.

FA incels are the ones that have the most potential to benefit from bodybuilding anyway, so no i dont like the idea.
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DrewDarden View Post
    I still think they should just tag them all with a permanent sig that states "whiny lil' bitch crew."
    What's next?
    A yellow star?
    Lol
    Where's the freedom of expression?
    So many intolerant people on the misc .
    If the thread isn't interesting to you, just don't click.

I post too much. SuperChieftain's Avatar
    SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nnodcvcker View Post
    So many intolerant people on the misc.
    Yes, and also so many whiny self defeatist ass
    Hats as well. Which, if we are being honest, this forum isn’t a place for.

Also, the yellow star thing is a bit of a stretch there guy.
    Not an incel.
    Wk phaggot.
    Rep beggar.

Registered User ralphlaurenbrah's Avatar
    ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kingmanaverage View Post
    Incels are poisoning the misc, and turning it into Reddit 3.0

Anyone caught making making incel threads/ whiny incel rants should receive an instant perma.

Sometimes the most aggressive solution is the best one.
    100% agree. **** them. Sl*thate stated they were on a mission to redpill the misc and they succeeded. I ****ing told the mods and they did nothing and look what happened to my beloved forums?

Registered User ralphlaurenbrah's Avatar
    ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by davik View Post
    purging incels is what reddit did you moron. misc should have a different solution
    No. **** you. We were invaded by another fuking forum designed to destroy ours, what do you not understand?

They literally ****ING said that was their plan. I personally saw the fuking threads.

**** ANYONE who harbors their toxic beliefs. They poison the minds of millions of men and ruin so many fuking lives. Their entire mission is to spread their fuking poison dude.