Thread: Need Direction

qqoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need Direction

5 years ago, I attended the gym religiously, but was suddenly hit with a back condition and was forced to 100% cut out the gym (doc's orders)

For the next 4 years, my weight kind of cruise controlled with a slight uptick

This last year, it went up SIGNIFICANTLY to ~170 lbs (up from 150)

Recently, I was given the OK from my doc to hit the gym again so I found my motivation to commit to a healthier lifestyle again

1.5 months of eating less and cardio down the line, I'm now at 151 (5'7")

My goal is to look like how I was before and although my belly is significantly smaller than before, there is still a small budge with some small love handles.

If I lose any more weight, I run the risk of looking like a skeleton but if I start working out now, I'm scared I'll just put on muscle/weight on top of my existing stomach.

Any advice?

Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do something like an upper/lower and just eat around maintenance and focus on eating healthy overall, and you’ll probably recomp nicely from some muscle memory.