RileyA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Needing Suggestions

Okay, I'm new to this. But I need help. So a little backstory: in high school I lifted and exercised a bit. Not for competitiveness, mostly for sports. My sophomore year I was 6'1", 215 pounds. My bench was around 300, my squat was 410 and my deadlift was 455. I also ran a 4.82 40 yard dash and had a 33" vertical. My junior and senior year I mostly just maintained. Never really focused on making gains. However, shortly after high school I discovered that I have clinical depression. I was not aware because I had hobbies like sports and exercising to keep my mind off of it. But I haven't since. With that I also went through traumatic events to just make it worse. In January of 2018 I weighed 298. In December of that year I weighed 238, but I didn't lift as much as I should have. Well, 2019 has been even more hell and I'm back 290. I've changed my diet and have actually lost 12 pounds just from eating better. I have my first child due literally any day now I want to be in his life as long as I can. I also want to be better for him. I'm open to any advice or suggestions. I basically just want to look and feel better. And to feel better about myself. Along with that, I'm open to any lifting routines/programs that work best for you. I want to get into that as well. Thanks in advance!