JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Party of Science: Female Academic Says PMS Is A Social Construct

Sorry if anyone is bothered by being smeared by this idiot, but you guys on the left get the SJW Academic Feminists. Me, if someone on the right wants to demand the earth is 6,000 years old, I want no part of that, I suggest you guys rather than go to your usual tricks (Tim Pool?! He's the problem! Deflect! Deflect!)... just get on board, say Jane Usher is a moron, disavow her and we can all agree for once.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, (cuck) z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN, TheScapeGOAT

marii beatz, turn me up AltarOfPlagues's Avatar
    AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i knew my wife was fakin that chit.
    if we do this theres gonna be two hits. me hittin you, and kid rock's bawitaba playin in the background

isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here's the thing - this is one random woman none of us have ever heard of

How many R voters believe that the Earth is thousands of years old? How many think evolution did not occur? Or that man isn't influencing the climate?

Do Republicans who hold positions of power share in any of these views?

"What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

Yang Gang

not actually 49

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by isingmodel View Post
    No, this is a woman in a high level in Academia, who is dealing directly with young minds, unlike Mike Pence.

How many R voters believe that the Earth is thousands of years old? I don't know, I disagree with every one of them, particularly if they want to influence education with their faith-based non-science beliefs.

Unlike you, I disagree with them and would actively work against them if they wanted to force their beliefs to be taught to anyone. As for the views, while I do disagree, if they hold them privately then I don't give a single fuk, much as I wouldn't care about a rando feminist with personal stupid ideas, if they could keep themselves from forcing their stupidity on others and society (note: they can not).
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, (cuck) z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN, TheScapeGOAT

isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    No, this is a woman in a high level in Academia, who is dealing directly with young minds, unlike Mike Pence.

How many R voters believe that the Earth is thousands of years old? I don't know, I disagree with every one of them, particularly if they want to influence education with their faith-based non-science beliefs.

Unlike you, I disagree with them and would actively work against them if they wanted to force their beliefs to be taught to anyone. As for the views, while I do disagree, if they hold them privately then I don't give a single fuk, much as I wouldn't care about a rando feminist with personal stupid ideas, if they could keep themselves from forcing their stupidity on others and society (note: they can not).
    Again, this is one stupid anti-scientific viewpoint pushed by one person

There are however many tens or hundreds of thousands of people around the country pushing creationist garbage, and from what I remember nearly 40% of Americans (mostly Republicans) believe that ****, unless it has dropped in recent years

So how is believing PMS is fake and believing in creationism in any way in the same league of discussion?
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

Yang Gang

not actually 49

BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

There are however many tens or hundreds of thousands of people around the country pushing creationist garbage, and from what I remember nearly 40% of Americans (mostly Republicans) believe that ****, unless it has dropped in recent years

So how is believing PMS is fake and believing in creationism in any way in the same league of discussion?
    You'll tunnel vision this to "one view by one person" to help your argument but in reality, does the left majorly agree that you can identify as whatever gender you feel you are?

Yes, they do. You cant even agree to that being ridiculous? Also, you dont find it just as ridiculous that this person is in academia?
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

If there was a single professor in any public college in this country teaching creationism, you'd lose your chit and you know it

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not clicking on that but obviously PMS is a real thing though there’s probably a grain of truth in the societal construct thing in that I suspect in a lot of places women are expected to just get on with it instead of soliciting tea and sympathy.

This isn’t really a mainstream left position though so if you want some equivalent silliness, I’d pick on something like leftwingers who are all over regressive politics unless pushed by a brown Muslim.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy crap because I'm a liberal I don't believe women have PMS now.
    # of days since I last cut myself while peeling and chopping a butternut squash: 36b

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Underwrought is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Underwrought is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Underwrought is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Underwrought is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Underwrought is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Underwrought is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Underwrought is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Underwrought is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Underwrought is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Underwrought is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Underwrought is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

How many R voters believe that the Earth is thousands of years old? How many think evolution did not occur? Or that man isn't influencing the climate?

R voters who say the earth is only thousands of years old are fukin retards. Now YOU say this nutty lib woman is a ****ing retard.

Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Men can have periods too.....

Also, do you believe any of us listen to what Mike Pense has to say?

Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    Holy crap because I'm a liberal I don't believe women have PMS now.
    You believe gender is a social construct.....

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Men can have periods too.....

Also, do you believe any of us listen to what Mike Pense has to say?
    What percentage of Republicans believe in creationism?

What percentage of Democrats believe PMS is a social construct?

Take all the time in the world to look it up

Yang Gang

not actually 49

AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

we have to apply the extreme positions to large political groups in order to stay contentious or the politics subforum will die.
    if we do this theres gonna be two hits. me hittin you, and kid rock's bawitaba playin in the background

How many Republicans believe in creationism?

How many Democrats believe that gender is a social construct?

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What if PMS is a huge troll of collusion by females to excuse their bitchy behavior?
    #TULSI2020!!
    End wasteful foreign regime change wars, and promote a peaceful world!
    Vote for Tulsi Gabbard and bring honor and integrity to the white house!

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I do not know a single conservative that believes the Earth is only a thousands of years old. I also don't know a single conservative personally that does not believe in some form of evolution.

You
    are
    an
    idiot
    !!!!!
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Good lord. You are so far entrenched in the far left/SJW mindset that you literally cannot bring yourself to say this woman is a moron and have to deflect everything to what the Republicans say

Originally Posted by jeffl1980 View Post
    I do not know a single conservative that believes the Earth is only a thousands of years old. I also don't know a single conservative personally that does not believe in some form of evolution.

You
    are
    an
    idiot
    !!!!!
    technically thats "young earth creationism" and its like 5000 years old, and there are a chitload of people who believe in it who you just haven't encountered. but he said "creationism" which is different, but i cant speak to his intent. but point taken\

https://news.gallup.com/poll/210956/...s-new-low.aspx

i think hes a idiot too fwiw, but i cant recall why

Originally Posted by bigcat3655 View Post
    Good lord. You are so far entrenched in the far left/SJW mindset that you literally cannot bring yourself to say this woman is a moron and have to deflect everything to what the Republicans say
    They can never admit when someone on their side is a moron. None of them will admit that AOC is a moron for example.

Hell, you say something like "Men can have periods too," and they have no rebuttal. Just admit they can't for ****s sake.

Originally Posted by jeffl1980 View Post

You
    are
    an
    idiot
    !!!!!

So nearly 2/5th of the American population believing in unscientific garbage and the majority of them are of course conservative christian.

Originally Posted by bigcat3655 View Post
    Try reading

One person's dumb viewpoints, versus a large chunk of an entire political party's unscientific viewpoints.

Republicans are not characterised as scientifically illiterate morons around the entire world without reason. I'm not saying the average Democrat is some kind of bastion of scientific prowess either, but Republicans in particular really hold the world back in a special way.

Yang Gang

not actually 49

So nearly 2/5th of the American population believing in unscientific garbage and the majority of them are of course conservative christian.

Try reading

One person's dumb viewpoints, versus a large chunk of an entire political party's unscientific viewpoints.

Republicans are not characterised as scientifically illiterate morons around the entire world without reason. I'm not saying the average Democrat is some kind of bastion of scientific prowess either, but Republicans in particular really hold the world back in a special way.
    Is gender a social construct, can men have periods too?

You realize Muslims believe in creationism, are they ignorant?

Once, more, this isn't just one person, this is a Professor in Academia and the left has a habit of following these kinds of insane bread crumbs, so really for your sake - you should be out there saying it's idiocy as much as anyone on the right.

And, also again with this creationism, I don't think 40% of the country is into that and it's not being taught in any public schools. If the right is pushing for this, they are either playing a very long game or just lousy at agenda-pushing, because this idea has been around for a couple thousand years now and it's not making any headway anywhere... but, also also again - if/when the politicians start demanding creationism be pushed onto children, I will be there right with you fighting against it and condemning it, far more than you are with 3rd wave feminist extremism for sure.

(Note: I checked your 40% figure and it might check out, however one thing you are leaving out -- more people now than ever accept Evolution and deny Creationism, so the figures are going in the more science-based direction, not the opposite as it is with the left these days when it comes to gender or feminist issues where feels are more important than facts)