Thread: What to do?

xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxanderrr will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation What to do?

I was told I shouldn't count macros and calories and too just enjoy my life as a teenager but stay eating healthy. But I want to build muscle and I go to the gym. Do I truly need to team macros if I want to build muscle? If not, what are some ways to not count but also build muscle? Is it even possible or for i100% need to track?

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xxanderrr View Post
    I was told I shouldn't count macros and calories and too just enjoy my life as a teenager but stay eating healthy. But I want to build muscle and I go to the gym. Do I truly need to team macros if I want to build muscle? If not, what are some ways to not count but also build muscle? Is it even possible or for i100% need to track?

I already gave you advice, and it was specific to your disordered eating issues as well as your age and status.

Eat enough food to give you energy to train. Make sure to pick some foods which are higher in protein (eggs, lean meats, yogurt, etc), as well as carbs like oatmeal, whole grain bread, potatoes fruit... and get in nuts and things like that for added fats.

Eat when you are hungry and/or when you know you’ll need extra fuel for training or other activity.

Beyond that, all you need is a novice training program like Fierce 5 novice and to add weight to the lifts regularly.

This information was already given... I’m not sure why you’re asking again.
    Last edited by AdamWW; 12-04-2019 at 08:50 AM.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"